[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just can't deal with this shit anymore - why do the bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: jebemtizivot.png (5 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
jebemtizivot.png
5 KB, 300x150
I just can't deal with this shit anymore - why do the bad guys always win. The burgers were right, fuck this semen slurping sport...I just want to kill myself right now.
>>
File: Berber.jpg (132 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Berber.jpg
132 KB, 800x1200
>>68920156
The game was very even. The team who doesn't score loses.
Not to mention the fact that your team rested for 2 extra days.

Deal with it.
>>
File: age of portugal.jpg (39 KB, 884x555) Image search: [Google]
age of portugal.jpg
39 KB, 884x555
we are good people :)

welcome to the age of portugal
>>
File: camiseta-2-z0.jpg (90 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
camiseta-2-z0.jpg
90 KB, 1000x1000
>>
Come join us in /hoc/, we have the best memes
>>
>>68920156
your fault for following the retarded 19th century sport
>>
>>68920156
Sorry bro, this was your once chance of winning a tournament with an ageing squad, and you had an absolutely dream bracket and path to the final with no big teams in the way. I know that won't help you feel any better.
>>
Who are you rooting for Croatia ?
>>
>>68920156
Sorry Croatia, but it's on you. You had literally a red carpet ready for the final, and you ruined it
>>
>>68920469

Hungary - France finally desu senpai
>>
You have very shit strikers, I know some about it because we actually bought one of them and he was absymal. Get rid of those, find better ones and you'll win WC2018.
>>
>>68921740

They are actually really good. They just didnt get any time to prove that, besides the Spain game.

Besides Mandzukic. He is absolute trash tier.

Fun fact was that we played Spain with our "2nd" lineup because our glorious coach already thought we lose and would have rather rested our "main" guys for the eliminations. Lmao.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.