[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they rig tournaments for them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: i.jpg (297 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
297 KB, 1500x1500
Why do they rig tournaments for them?
>>
internationally, neither of them has ever won a tournament
>>
>>68917818
>rigging tournaments for Portugal
>2004 finals hapenned
>>
>>68917886
>>68917997

I'm talking about the instant Euro and Copa America, obviously, retards.
>>
>>68918211
>Euro
Refballed to a Tsuuuu win "dramatically"
>Copa
Bracket arranged to put the final in the hands of the refs
>>
first of all, portugal has 0 chance of taking down the euros.
second, argentina is clearly the best team on the planet right now.

just come to terms with these facts and you'll probably sleep better tonight.
>>
>4-0
>>
>>68918705
The USA game wasn't rigged, but the bracket was set up to put cannon fodder in front of Argentina until the final. You cannot deny this.
>>
>>68918976
>the bracket was set up to put cannon fodder in front of Argentina until the final. You cannot deny this.
Of course you can. They could've faced Uruguay and Colombia in the knockouts. It's not Argentina's fault they shat the bed in the group stages.
>>
>>68917818
because they sell lots of merch. it's a jewish sport full of corruption
>>
>>68919048
>Poland in charge of denying dirty Jewish tricks
>>
>>68917818
Do we all agree that this year's Copa Memerica is absolutely irrelevant?
>>
>>68918976
It's the Copa. All the teams not named Argentina and Chile are fodder.
>>
>>68919476
Bingo. Miraculous they ended up in the same group isn't it?
>>
>>68919373
In fact its the most important one, you can only win this every 100 YEARS. And Chile is going to win the first copa centenario.
>>
>>68919373
If by absolutely irrelevant you mean a million times better than the Euros then yes.
>>
>>68918369
how was it refballed?
>>
>>68919585
On the break where they scored a Croatian player was fouled on the edge of the Portagee box. No call.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.