[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise there is a country /sp/ hates more than England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>tfw you realise there is a country /sp/ hates more than England

Thank you based Portugal
>>
>>68916693
Fuck the UK
>>
nobody hates Portugal
/sp/ is full of balkan diaspora
>>
>>68916849
I dunno I hate them pretty much for making me watch this snoozefest
>>
>>68916693
Just wait until Monday
>>
File: Laughing Foot-02.jpg (293 KB, 1971x1680) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Foot-02.jpg
293 KB, 1971x1680
>>68916900
>tfw iceland win and I false flag as a welshman for the next few months
>>
>>68916887
Hey we gave you an amazing match against Hungary give us a break.
>>
USA gets more shit than everyone else
Canada, Mexico and Brazil get as much shit as England
Portugal is just a temporary thing
>>
But at least Portugal will win Euro this year and everyone will remember them for that. You are not only hated but also pathetic at how much you suck.
>>
>>68916693
Go away you're not even in the EU anymore just fuck off
>>
>>68916693
>implying we hate England since you crashed the fucking EU with no survivors

Also we don't hate Portugal, it's simply that's they're unlikeable:

>ugly, uninspired football
>the most cringeworthy players (including CR7)
>annoying "muh heritage" diaspora supporters
>a lot of crass fouls
>cheat mode with African and even Brazilians who acquired citizenship

So we're not going to like that shit.
>>
>>68917747
Love it how you had to put "Brazilians" somewhere in there because you know your country is 10 times worse than Portugal when it comes to having players from Africa.
>>
Feels like most of the shit England gets is from the English themselves
>>
>>68917853
>hurrrr

Most of the blacks in French NT (Sissoko, Sagna, Kanté, Pogba, Coman, Martial, Mangala...) were born in France, grew up in France, were formed in France, etc.

The blacks in Portuguese NT are almost all born in Cap Verde, Angola, Brazil, etc. It's cheating.
>>
>>68916693
Hey we secretly like the English
>>
>>68917747
dude
we literally
literally
have more French players in our squad than France
>>
You gotta understand Portugal it's not you. It's literally tsunaldo, we literally just watched you win in the most gay faggy shit cunt ballsack bullshitty homosexual way possible. Now everyone and their mother will be sucking him off and furthering their delusions that he's the best ever. To put that into perspective, it would be like Curry going 1-20 shooting 3s and the only 3 he made would be the game winner. Then we'd have to hear about curry being better than mj.
>>
>>68918086
In current Portugal squad there are only 3 players born in Africa, just as many are in France NT. Only difference is that Portugal has actually plenty of Portugal players, France has like 4 french players and others are just sons of immigrants from Africa.
>>
>>68918355
This. I liked Poortugal before Penaldo got into the national team.
>>
>>68917661
jellis
>>
Out of all the flags, fucking France is complaining about countries using Africans.

You couldn't make this shit up.
>>
For the Glory of England!
>>
>>68918371
Absolute bullshit.

In our NT, almost everyone is born in France, and at least 13 players aren't sons of African immigrants (Lloris, Costil, Jallet, Koscielny, Digne, Schneiderlin, Cabaye, Griezmann, Coman, Payet, Martial, Giroud, Gignac).

Meanwhile in Portugal:

>Anthony Lopes (born in France)
>Pepe (born in Brazil)
>Eliseu (black)
>Raphaël Guerreiro (born in France)
>Cédric Soares (born in Germany)
>Joao Mario (black)
>Danilo Pereira (born in Guinea-Bissau)
>William Carvalho (born in Angola)
>Renato Sanches (black)
>Adrien Silva (born in France)
>Éder (born in Guinea-Bissau)
>Nani (born in Cap Verde)
>Quaresma (a gypsy, but whatever)

So don't tell me Portugal is pure and innocent while France is le evil African mercenary team.
>>
>>68918828
Yes there are 4 players in Portuguese team from Africa, I said 3 so close enough. I guess you are counting those 3 fellas born in France as Africans too?
>>
>>68918828
What are Coman and Martial?
>>
>>68918933
Overrated.
>>
>>68918828
Christ, France is pathetic
>>
I think most of espee just hates Penaldo like myself
>>
>>68918933
Memes.
>>
>>68918974
Its so easy to hate Ronaldo that it makes me love him instead.
>>
>>68918992
That's what I also feel like.
Then I watch him play.

Fuck him.
>>
>>68918917
My point was not to say "ahahah they're not white lel Portugal cuck country". This is not /pol/.

I'm just saying Portugal is using a lot of foreign-born players, from Africa, Brazil, and even the rest of Europe. They're "cheating" while other European teams mostly use their own nationals, instead of predating other countries.

Kind of like Algeria who's mainly got "French" players in its NT, born in France, formed in France, etc. It's unlikeable, it's cheating.

>>68918933
They're from the Caribbean.

>>68918971
>gets called on his bullshit with facts
>"n-no ur pathetic"
>>
>>68917878
self hate is best hate
>>
>>68919057
>Kind of like Algeria who's mainly got "French" players in its NT, born in France, formed in France, etc. It's unlikeable, it's cheating.
That actually makes sense, because they're ethnic Algerians. I'd rather have them play for Algeria than for France. And obviously if FIFA allowed them to choose that country then they must have some relation.
>>
>>68919113
I'm not saying that you're wrong... but it's cringeworthy as fuck to see all these guys born, raised, trained and hyped in France with French money, only to say in the end:

>fuck France by the way, I'm ALGERIAN and will only play for ALGERIA!!!!! (ALLAH U AKBAR I'M ALSO PRAYING ON THE PITCH LOL)

Same thing with these Portuguese guys, raised here (or in Guinea-Bissau, or wherever...) and playing with the Portuguese jersey. It looks unfair to me.
>>
>>68919318
I'm quite sure most algerian players simply weren't good enough for France NT so they decided to go with Algerian one.
>>
>>68919113
Mahrez wouldn't last a week living in Algeria. Being an ethnic Algerian and being born and raised in Algeria are two different things. Playing for Algeria was purely a footballing move not some sort of heritage statement
>>
>>68919455
That's used to be true, but players like Mahrez or Aubameyang for Gabon show the contrary nowadays.
Well I don't care anyway, they can play for the team they want. We were glad to have the GOAT Trezeguet playing for France and not Argentina.
>>
i dont think ppl give a fuck about portugal, the hate seems pretty specific to ronaldo
>>
>>68918305

#rekt
>>
Memes aside. Nobody hates England.

With all due respect, /sp/ truly hates success more than anything and we all know about England's struggles with their NT.
>>
File: Euro 2000.jpg (36 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Euro 2000.jpg
36 KB, 600x1000
>>68919652
>my man Trezeguet
>other nations will NEVER experience something as orgasmic as that Euro 2000 golden goal
>>
>>68919687
It's only #rekt if it's true.
>>
>>68916693

I used to like you England, you make me laugh...now i despise you, you fucking backstabbers
>>
>>68916693
Nah, we hate Penaldo. The rest of the players are irrelevant. England, we just hate the team because the fans are cunts.
>>
>>68919866
what arent italians on the same fucking island as england or whatever? Do you hate yourself or something?
>>
>>68919797

Woah is that Pepe cover for phones real?

I would seriously buy one.
>>
>>68920043
It's real.

http://www.redbubble.com/fr/people/kebuenowilly/works/14476934-feels-good-man-pepe-the-frog?p=iphone-case
>>
>>68920087

Holy shit, I'm buying every single one of them (except the Trump one).
>>
No, people secretly like the british.

>Most Hated
Turkey
USA
Mexico
>>
>>68919845
Raphael Guerreiro
Cedric
Anthony Lopes
Adrien Silva

vs

Lloris
Costil
Digne
Jallet

well...
>>
>>68916693
Gotta say you've grown on me since Brexit.
>>
>>68919057
>I'm just saying Portugal is using a lot of foreign-born players, from Africa, Brazil, and even the rest of Europe. They're "cheating" while other European teams mostly use their own nationals, instead of predating other countries.
hurrr durr
>>
>>68919652
>Forgetting Zidane who was of Algerian origin
>>
>>68920522
>that pic
Xhaka is Kosovo too
>>
>>68917020
Ahem, Plaid Cymru and all that? Lifelong Wales fan since a couple of days from now
>>
>>68917747
No, that's just Anthony Lopes, Raphael Guerreiro and Pepe.

Pepe came to Portugal at the age of 16, played at Maritimo and played at Fc Porto. He refused to play for Brazil ever again, because he wasn't called to play for their under 17 national team, instead it was the son of the CBF president being called.

Adrien was born in France, came to Portugal at the age of 12. Played at Sporting since.
Cedric: Born in Germany. Made his formation at Sporting since under 7 yo.

What about the rest?
Nani: Born in Portugal, made his formation as a football player at Sporting and left to Man United in his early 20's
Bruno Alves: Born in Portugal from a former brazilian FC Porto player. Played at Fc Porto youth ranks since he was a kid
Renato Sanchez: Born in Portugal, played at Benfica youth ranks.
João Mário: Born in Portugal. Started his formation as player first at FC Porto then went Sporting with 11 yo .
William Carvalho: Borned in Angola. Came to Portugal with 11 yo, played at some small clubs before going to Sporting youth ranks.
Eliseu: Born in Portugal. Played in the youth ranks of Belenenses
Éder: Borned in Guiné. Played at the youth ranks of some minor club at the age of 14

I think i haven't forgot anyone. SO yeah, as you can see all those players learned hwo to play football in Portugal.
For me that's good enough. As long as someone started is career here, speaks the language and gives his best, it's portuguese just like me.
I'm not like you French turds which complain about your nt players all the time.
>>
>>68920522
That list is so wrong

That pic says that most Albanian NT Players are of Swiss Origin...that's completely wrong

If it said they were born in Switzerland that would be different(but it doesn't since it lists Granit Xhaka as "Albania" despite him being from Kosovo and being born in Switzerland)
>>
>>68917747
>a lot of crass fouls
That's very rich coming from a frenchfag. Did you look at the french team?
>>
File: No era penal.webm (722 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
No era penal.webm
722 KB, 1280x720
>>68920952
This is even richer coming from a Belgian.
>>
File: 1457282802232.jpg (125 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
1457282802232.jpg
125 KB, 640x908
>>68918828
They eat cozido a portuguesa, francesinha, caldo verde.
They speak fluent Portuguese (mainland) or French Portuguese
They hate Spain
They are Catholic
They have the worst taste in fashion
They saw Portugal be defeated in 2004 and cried

They are as Portuguese as anyone can be.
>>
>>68920522
>counting Payet, Coman and Martial as double nationals

Didn't know Guadeloupe and Réunion (mere departments of France who are part of EU territory) counted as another "nationality".

It's literally like saying CR7 has a double citizenship because he comes from Madeira XDDDDD

Other parts of the list is a bit dumb too, especially with Welsh players, the two Xhakas, etc.

>>68920405
+ Koscielny, Cabaye, Giroud, Griezmann...

>>68920845
Thanks for replying, it still looks strange but not as bad now.

Nani is born in Cap Verde, not Portugal though. And you forgot Danilo Pereira.
>>
>>68921338
>they speak French Portuguese

Wat? That sounds interesting, tell me more
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.