[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man has singlehandedly ended the careers of Derrick Rose,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: leking.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
leking.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1200
This man has singlehandedly ended the careers of Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant, Delonte West (lmao), and now Stephen Curry

he's got 3 more good years in him, who's next?
>>
Lebron James
>>
>>68886626
Hope he cucks Paul George and the Heat 1 more time

Plus he BTFO of Lance Stephenson SO bad
>>
>>68886667
Yeah I came here to say Paul George

I mean, who else is there? Kawhi? I guess he could beat the spurs more emphatically next time, get that revenge win
>>
>Jewhoop
>>
File: melo-headband-nba.jpg (57 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
melo-headband-nba.jpg
57 KB, 800x533
Knicks will make it to the playoffs next season, all of Derrick Rose's help won't stop them from losing to the Cavs.
>>
what kind of a name is delonte
>>
File: rappertweet[1].jpg (96 KB, 590x270) Image search: [Google]
rappertweet[1].jpg
96 KB, 590x270
>Kevin Durant
>>
what happens if he wins 1 or 2 more rings? I want to see him avenge his loss to Dirk
>>
>>68886626
>DRose
Why couldn't his "championship" team beat the bulls in this past regular season then?

I understand if you say it's Kyrie's punk ass' fault. I watched their last match up live and Lebron was busting his ass while Kyrie was acting like a flustered little bitch when Roze would cross his ass. Flagrant late game fouls costing bron his efforts. This is why Lebron is the worst. His poor sportsmanship is contagious and he likes teammates who share his complainin ass mentality.
>>
>>68886805
It's the name of someone who fucked Lebron's mom. Ie why bron bron fans care that a player who's arguably been the best player in the league his whole career ran some roll player out the league.

>Don't disrespect the king that way, we'll show you!

Ayy lmao
>>
>>68886806
Didn't he back GSW?
>>
>>68886626
you forgot to mention destroying any chance Toronto had of winning a championship, derozans def leaving because he knows they cant get past the cavs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.