[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow Englishmen, you WILL be cheering on Wales today, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: farage.jpg (29 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
29 KB, 460x288
My fellow Englishmen, you WILL be cheering on Wales today, the only other constituent nation of the UK that uncucked itself on Thursday, right?
>>
yeah but just because of bayol
>>
of coursh
>>
>>68885946
To fucking right.
>>
Who do you think fucks more slags? Farage or Alan Pardew?
>>
go back to pol
>>
Fuck bayol. Used to respect that man but he can fuck out now Bruv, get me?

Can't wait till he gets BTFO and crWla back to Madrid where he will go back to being a bitch for tsuuii blood.

Ronaldo should put a leash on that scrub and should publicly humiliate him everytime he doesn't pass to him...silly balding bitch. Bale should have to lick his boots and blowy in the shower after games is tsuuu is not happy with his bitch performance
>>
>uncucked
lel, enjoy being USA's lapdog (even more now)
>>
>>68887427
Mick McCarthy
>>
File: 5w6nat7f.jpg (222 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
5w6nat7f.jpg
222 KB, 1280x640
England-Wales Empire WHEN?
>>
For the Glory of Wales!
>>
>>68887478
>empire

Hard to do that with a plummeting economy. Also

>all these Welsh bowing to their English masters
>>
WALES
A
L
E
S

COME ON WALES!
>>
>>68887478
Why is the Irish flag part of that?
>>
>>68887478
Lol. That flag has a cross too many.
>>
>>68887510
aesthetics
>>
>>68887524
Not a good enough reason to appropriate a flag of a country not in the union by the time this would happen desu
>>
>>68887535
What are your suggestions?
>>
>>68887557
Just England and Wales like it would be.

Maybe colour it shit to represent the economy
>>
>>68885946
Let's face it; Bayol is better than all the players on the NI team combined. There's no way he isn't putting at least 2 goals in the net.
>>
>>68888052
Bale will save us all
>>
>>68887510
It's the grass
>>
File: UK of England and Wales.png (51 KB, 614x365) Image search: [Google]
UK of England and Wales.png
51 KB, 614x365
>>68887478
This one is better.
>>
i'm actively cheering against them and england now

fuck the UK. i can't support us any more. hope iceland smash us to pieces.
>>
>>68888361
Scotland really are very salty about this whole referendum thing, aren't they?
>>
>>68888377
live in essex m8. my city voted leave
>>
File: Islamski5-640x480.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Islamski5-640x480.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>68888361

lol maybe you should stop crying and make the EU listen to the UK Demands so they can stay you dumb scot
>>
>>68885946
You mean cucked itself? Self-imposed recession for muh sovereignty
>>
I'm rooting for every British team to lose. I fucking hate being English.
>>
>>68887457
They were only useful when they let us manipulate the EU, desu.
>>
Norn Iron here, fuck you all I'm getting an Irish passport
>>
UEFA should ban BBC from broadcasting and ban your shit teams from participating, you made a decision, now you can have commonwealth games instead of Euros
>>
File: 14365567527262.gif (496 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
14365567527262.gif
496 KB, 500x251
>>68885946
Absolutely, God save your beautiful lands bros
>>
>>68889698
t. Donald Tusk
>>
>>68888670
same except NI. at least they voted remain

england and wales can go to hell
>>
>>68889737
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/
>>
>>68889744
All David Cameron desu
>>
>>68889698
>belgium can't tell the difference between being in europe and being in the EU

gee maybe farage was right after all
>>
>>68888670

OK Ahmed

>>68889740

Scotcuck detected
>>
>68888888
>>
>won't be able to go to an eu country to do a cheap masters and pick up a second language after finishing my degree
>won't be covered under european healthcare agreements when traveling now
>economy gonna be rocky for at least 2 years, fewer jobs
>higher prices for goods

th-thanks guys...
>>
>>68889804
>everyone calling me scottish

fuck off spastic
>>
>>68885946
>tfw you though that N.Ireland were bros but it turns out that they're remain cucks

At least Wales turned out to be bros.
>>
>>68888361
Do you think England will get booed in their remaining matches? I'm willing to bet they do.
>>
>>68889902
I hope so. The anthem too.
>>
>>68889944
Scots aren't invited mate, fuck off and drown yourself in your worthless oil.
>>
Nationalist living in Northern Ireland.
I am actively cheering on Northern Ireland for the first time in my life to smash those sheep shagging, Leave Voting fucks.

Wales can go fuck.
>>
got norn iron in the office sweapstake so no

ULSTER SAYS GOAL
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 300x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 300x471
>>68888361
>>
>>68890003
good lad, lad.
>>68889985
told you i'm from essex you wanky cunt. scotlel isn't relevant because they're fucking shite at football.

such a shame, i was so proud of us everyone qualifying and then you wankers had to go and ruin the country for everyone.
>>
>>68890043
> This salt

Merkel should use your tears for lube for fucking you up the arse with.
>>
>>68885946
>Leaving the EU
>Uncuck
It's amazing how easy it is to get the uneducated to vote against their own best interests. Enjoy your Recession.
>>
>>68889698
Yeah because its the EU cup...
>>
>>68889698
>he would rather have turkey in the EU
>>
>>68890086
Be quiet Cooper, you know fuck all about politics

Stick to chopping wood for your prehistoric dwelling you fucking peasant, also don't forget to pay your respects to OUR queen, cuck
>>
>wanna support Walels
>but don't support Brexit

wat do
>>
>>68890468
>Doesn't support brexit

Why because you're now stuck with all the immigrants that YOUR prime minister decided it was a great idea to let into Europe in the first place

Moral of the story : never leave a woman in charge
>>
Any plans on leaving UEFA? All those filthy foreign players/managers took yr jerbs!
>>
>>68890740
>Maggie fucked Britain
>Merkel fucked Germany
>Hillary is gonna fuck the USA
Pottery
>>
>>68890740
Merkel isn't our prime minister
>>
>>68890911

we don't have a prime minister you pillock
>>
since the conversation is heading this way, why are people saying the country is fucked and ruined and will never recover, i dont really see anything different that is going to affect me, pretty much stayed indifferent to things during the whole lead up to the vote and dont see anything different now
>>
>>68890954
Case in point
>>
>>68890740
She's the Chancellor
>>
Imagine actually BEING in the EU have having a layer of government ontop of your own government.
>>
>>68889698
What is Turkey
>>
>>68885946
>uncucked
Not possible, you can't uncuck yourself. Sorry Britfag.
>>
Are they going to play the same anthem twice?
>>
but the Wales fans will probably boo God Save the Queen, meanwhile the Northern Irish will be singing God Save the Queen

so what now?
>>
>>68890911
Whatever she is, she runs your country and she's willingly inviting immigrants and terrorists to come and reside there, time to fire up the old chambers again eh?

>>68891139
I stand corrected, my point was obvious though
>>
>>68891341
whats their anthem?
>>
the german people are at breaking point, i look forward to seeing them rise again and take their country back from merkel

they are some of the most fearsome men on the planet and no amount of brainwashing about tolerance and acceptance will make them feel fine with being isolated and oppressed in their own country in favour of bending over to different cultures and people who have been allowed into the country without wanting to integrate or assimilate
>>
>Inflation rates set to sore
>This means mortgages and rent will skyrocket so that banks and greedy landlords will maintain their profits
>Fuel prices set to rise by at least 3p by next week and as much as 10-15p after we are officially out due to oil being calculated and traded in US dollars
>Conservative government set to rule forever now, because SNP will always dominate voting in Scotland (Ironically London was the only region to vote leave, and London is also where 80% of Conservative voters live)
>No more single market, meaning all of our big multinationals are fucked and therefore all the employees of our big companies are also fucked and will receive paycuts, redundancies and MORE 0 hour contracts
>NHS will now be fucked as we struggle to find enough qualified staff to fill roles
>People wanting to visit EU countries will now have to pay £100s more in flights, currency conversation and living costs
>UK workers will not find it nearly impossible to work in the EU, just like they currently do with America, Canada etc.
>MASSIVE shortage of unskilled labour, meaning too many people at University and a significant shortage of jobs for graduates (as if it wasn't bad enough)
>Want to buy something from Germany? Maybe a rare DVD for £15? Enjoy your customs tax and your £8 Royal Mail handling charge. Meaning that £15 is now £25-30
>Employees working rights are now up for 'discussion' say goodbye to trade unions and fairness in the workplace. You now answer to Boris and co

But never mind eh lads? Mussies out! We took back control!! Sure, Scotland will leave next year with their massive oil and tourism revenues but never mind, we'll have.... uh.... our massive manufacturing industry? Or wait that's not right, our banks and financial services? Well they're already on their way to EU countries to re-establish themselves, so maybe not them... but we'll still have our.... uh... British Identity!!! God Save The Queen, am I right? We sure showed those cucks!
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 925x571
>>68886033
CRASHING THIS UNION
>>
>>68891797
basically, we will all be poorer and have less money, yet the price of literally everything will go up

except property, if you own a house or own property you're fucked. it's now worth 15-20% less than you paid for it 5 years ago
>>
>>68891797
>Scotland
>Tourism
Who the fuck would want to go to Scotland lmao.

Also, oil is cheap as chips lad. Not worth the barrels it's kept in ( I realise they don't actually use individual barrels to store oil).
>>
>>68891935
hahaha retard, scotland are propping up the uk with the oil, without it the uk would crumble
>>
>>68891935
>Who the fuck would want to go to Scotland
More people than would want to go to Australia LMAO.

>Oil crash
Still worth 30% of the UK economy. Even if it has lost its way.
>>
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
ENGLAND AND WAAAALLLEEEEEESS
FUCK OFF BRUSSELS
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
>>
>>68891935
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Scotland

>Scotland is a well-developed tourist destination, with tourism generally being responsible for sustaining 200,000 jobs mainly in the service sector, with tourist spending averaging at £4bn per year

And to answer your question
>In terms of overseas visitors, those from the United States made up 24% of visits to Scotland, with the United States being the largest source of overseas visitors, and Germany (9%), France (8%), Canada (7%) and Australia (6%), following behind

Australians.
>>
>>68891797
>Using facts
just go with your gut la, fucking ragheads out! britain first! britain for the british!
>>
File: 1386313235812.jpg (59 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1386313235812.jpg
59 KB, 331x319
I wonder how the EU is doing today without our $3 trillion economy

Probably not as well as they were doing 2 days ago
>>
>>68892226
yeah we sure showed them

this is like cutting off your own dick to piss off your wife
>>
>>68892287
When the EU collapses within the next decade you and the other Bremainians will be glad that we were the first ones to get out
>>
>>68889882
Hard to vote leave when half of the population are Irish nationalists that want to unite Ireland
>>
>>68892388
the northern irish aren't stupid enough to vote to unify ireland and cut off their money, and the irish aren't stupid enough to take in a financial black hole
>>
>>68890740
What the fuck? Didn't you guys hardly take any refugees in at all?
>>
>>68892343
If it collapses, it will have collapsed BECAUSE of Britain leaving. Not because it was a flawed, unworkable organisation.

So no, I won't be glad at all. Each individual country will be weaker overall.
>>
>>68885946
You do realise that the NI team is made up of unionists, and the unionist constituencies of NI voted to leave?
>>
KYS faggot.
>>
>>68888328
>Lion rampant
That's Scottish.
>>
>>68892559
m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU despite paying in a lot more than most countries. it really is a one way relationship. but you're a Britain-hating globalist so it's pointless trying to reason with you
>>
>>68892892
>m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU despite paying in a lot more than most countries

utter bs

>hurr durr you hate britain

great argument
>>
>>68892892
>m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU
This is just not true. Germany is the only player that is bigger than us and arguably has more influence than we do. Britain already has loads of special rules to suit us.

Britain literally, objectively earns more money from being part of the EU than it does in contributions. If you can't understand this then you're mentally retarded. It's not one-way at all. It's the reason we have the 5th biggest economy in the world.

One day later and we've already lost 350billion from this exit. That's more than we have paid in, in 3 years of EU contributions.

>Britain hating
I don't give a fuck about national pride m8, it's fucking retarded. I don't care about being white, black, Muslim, Turkish, Christian or Jew. I'm a rational and logical being and all I care about sustaining our economy and thriving as a power politically and financially. Something we simply cannot do alone in 2016.
>>
>>68893020
So are you denying that we aren't nearly as influential as Germany and France, despite being of a similar size and stature. They were always short-changing us m9
>>
>>68892559
>it will have collapsed BECAUSE of Britain leaving. Not because it was a flawed, unworkable organisation.

Autism
>>
Voting to leave was objectively the wrong decision and you're a fucking idiot if you think it was a good idea.

The only people of significance who thought it was a good idea are selfish idiots who care more about their own publicity than anything else.

If Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage could, they'd hand our country to ISIS in a heartbeat if it meant they'd be made PM. That's the truth. They don't give a toss about Britain. All they want is to be charge of whatever is left.
>>
>>68893296
>They don't give a toss about Britain. All they want is to be charge of whatever is left.
Gove is the same.
>>
>>68893184

We had influence if we bothered to use it. We had a bit less influence than the germans as they have what 15 or 20 million more people. There was nothing in the EU's structure to stop us having just as much influence as France.

How did they screw us? We will be poorer out of the EU, doesn't sound like being screwed in it desu. Free movement applied to them with all the exact same rules, it's nonsense to pretend we somehow got a bum deal, we got all the benefits and didn't have to join the euro or schengen which have fucked germany and france.
>>
>>68893232
No, it's just a fact.

It's like Messi leaving Barcelona because he thinks the team is shit. Then once he leaves (and the team inevitably turns to shit) players like Iniesta and Neymar also put in transfer requests so they can join more successful clubs.

Doesn't mean that Messi was right in the first place. Or that Messi was justified in his decision to leave. Only that Messi leaving the team made the team weaker.

Pretty basic stuff. You're fairly autistic if you don't get it.
>>
>>68889698
fuck off juncker

the bad thing here is that i won't be able to go to the uk anymore for 20€ and the visa thing
>>
>>68893164

This guy gets it. No one with a basic economic knowledge would think the UK would be better off outside the EU. But logic and rationality fails in the face of muh freedom, muh soveregnity, muh refugees
>>
>>68891797
this sums it up

absolute farce that cameron left this up to a referendum. one of the worst moves in British political history, a completely selfish act to gain votes, now look what he's done

i hope he's hounded into an assisted suicide
>>
I visited Germany a couple of weeks ago and I didn't really see that many Muslims 2bh
>>
>>68893296
>>68893361
>>68893557
Why are you whining on 4chan when you could be making preparations to move to one of those EU paradise nations that you desperately want to be a part of? We won't miss you.
>>
>>68893557
Cameron is at fault for putting this bullshit to a referendum but it takes two to tango and you also have to blame the short sighted voters that chose leave. I dunno how many people I've read that said 'I voted leave as a meme!'
>>
>>68893460
>muh freedom, muh soveregnity, muh refugees
It's ridiculous, isn't it?
>>
>>68893164
>One day later and we've already lost 350billion from this exit
We're still in the EU
>>
>>68893831

Yes actually, because two of those are just populist concepts with barely any practical value, just buzzwords basically
>>
>>68893755
I'm not going to blame idiots for being idiots. It's common knowledge that most people are fucking retarded. They enjoy X Factor, Gogglebox and pulling the wings off flies. I'm not going to blame people for doing what comes natural to them.

Cameron is to blame because he's an educated man who should also be aware of this fact. And not leave it up to plebs to decide the future of a country. He gambled and got it wrong. This is unacceptable for a PM.
>>
>>68885946
Absolutely
>>
>>68893997
You're right, it's going to get a hell of a lot worse. Strap yourself in, because we're in for a hell of a bumpy ride which could last decades.
>>
>>68894084
If everything is fucked we can just rejoin the EU, it's not like they wouldn't let us in.

Of course that's not going to happen.
>>
>>68894015
Yeah let's sell our ability to decide laws that affect the people in our country for money, money is what is most important in the world because you can touch it and count it
>>
>>68892559
>Each individual country will be weaker overall.

If you bothered to look up history you would know that this would be a good thing.
>>
>>68894133
As already discussed, the EU may well fold completely now that Britain is leaving. There's no going back.
>>
>>68893424
>>68891797
Read this, economically it's also a mess, there's nothing as coward as money if it smells inestability ,also now Cameron has country completely divided with literally (as in, literally) half the country against leave and half against staying.

I hope there are no booings of anthems, that is utterly disgusting and has no place in this competition.
>>
I know this might be a surprise for some, but UK is not out of EU just yet. This will take, if, at least 2 years.
>>
>>68894156

It's not like the UK didn't have a say in EU policymaking
>>
>>68894133
>If everything is fucked we can just rejoin the EU, it's not like they wouldn't let us in.

they wont let us back any time soon, too much risk in giving other countries ideas of leaving

>>68894211

the eu wont fold lol
>>
>>68894024
>Cameron is to blame because he's an educated man who should also be aware of this fact. And not leave it up to plebs to decide the future of a country. He gambled and got it wrong. This is unacceptable for a PM.

What a shame that the country that gave us Magna Carta and modern parliaments breeds undemocratic fascists like you.
>>
>>68893460
Principles are worth voting for, even if it might cost something.

I don't like this new politics where we should apparently make all decisions purely for reasons of our pocket, especially when it's people who are "left wing" pushing that narrative.
>>
>>68894196
Why would pre-1970s history be of any relevance to the current day?

Times have changed, we live in a global world. We no longer make things in Britain. We trade. We buy and sell.

>>68894133
It'll take 2 years to get out, maybe more. Then 7 years to negotiate trade deals. Then after that we decide we're truly fucked, then have to spend another 5 years minimum negotiating our way back in? Lmao. You'll be an old man by then. Your whole life will have been a desperate struggle. And by then everyone else will be light-years ahead of us and we'll have no power or standing in the world anymore. Our economy won't be in the top 50, let alone the top 5.

Unworkable.
>>
>>68894405
Why are you trying to shill for remain now? It's too late. You lost.
>>
>>68894405
>Our economy won't be in the top 50, let alone the top 5.

let's not get carried away mate, we will slip down a bit but lol top 50
>>
>>68894156
>>68894156
>our ability to decide laws that affect the people in our country
Uh.. we have more power and control IN the EU m8.. that's how you dictate policy, by having a seat at the negotiating table...

>money is what is important
Sorry, but like it or not, IT IS. Money is what makes the world spin. It's what pays for our national health service, it's what pays for food and for quality of life. It's what has made Britain a great country.

Don't think money is important? Try moving to Malawi or somewhere without a penny to your name. See how much you enjoy it there.
>>
>>68889698
We haven't left fucking Europe, we left the EU. Why are people this fucking dumb? Do you think the UK is its own continent now?
>>
>>68894405
>Why would pre-1970s history be of any relevance to the current day?

Because western europe is going almost exactly the way the Romans did.
>>
http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/christian-eriksen-could-quit-tottenham-hotspur-following-brexit-result-agent-claims-5965571/
>>
>>68894024
And that cost him his job, very well justified. Buddy you need to move to the states cause you're fucked.

>>68894368
Why the fuck do you think parliament exists in the first place? There are issues that cannot be left at the hand of the common folk. What Brexit shows is once again that direct democracy is terrible.
>>
>>68894368
>undemocratic
We voted Cameron in. He's supposed to do his job by deciding what is best. That's democracy.

Democracy is not throwing decisions up to a public vote. That's retarded, unfair and unworkable.
>>
>>68894392

Fair enough, I guess, maybe it will turn out good.

But imo, an exit is a too drastic decision, a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>>
>>68894405
All this and yet none of our daily lives will change in the slightest
>>
>>68894642
> General hedionism
> Invaded and attacked by barbarians and no one bothers to do anything

Checks out. Europe is kill.
>>
File: ClvmnJhWkAARR2B.jpg (126 KB, 940x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClvmnJhWkAARR2B.jpg
126 KB, 940x1200
>>68892226
Shouldn't you be wondering how the UK will do without the EU's 13 trillion economy?
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>68894405
You are one pathetic faggot.
Kill yourself
>>
The UK won't leave the EU
Article 50 will never be invoked.
People will get scared. When the next GE is called, Labour will offer a second referendum in which we will vote remain
>>
>>68894545
By having a seat at the table I can affect the lives of the people living in Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia, etc. I don't give a shit how they live their lives. By being a part of the EU parliament cannot make laws reducing EU immigration, cannot make laws regaining control of the UK's fishing areas, and has to spend months negotiating with the leaders of EU countries just to decide how a portion of our welfare budget is spent
>>
>>68893557
God forbid a PM of a democratic country leaves an issue to be decided upon by the democracy!
>>
can we boo the english anthem on monday?
>>
>>68885946

Yeah but rest of Europe won't anymore.

Enjoy it.
>>
>>68891975
>>68892007
>>68892065
I always laugh when Scottish people try to pretend that their country is in any way significant and not a shitty irrelevant place that no one cares about.
>>
>>68894800
>Implying
>>
>>68894661
>Why the fuck do you think parliament exists in the first place?
The brits invented it to put limits to the king, not the masses.

Check your history burger.

>>68894665
>We voted Cameron in
>Democracy is not throwing decisions up to a public vote.

Blatant contradiction.
>>
I thought Northern Ireland voted leave too?
>>
>>68894661
>What Brexit shows is once again that direct democracy is terrible.
Absolutely.

There is a reason that only the brightest and the best go to University, and that from that select few only the very, VERY best go on to work in the very highest, specialised positions available.

You can't let Joe the welder decide whether or not it's a good idea to leave the single market and negotiate trade deals separately. He doesn't even know what the fucking EU is. He just makes shit jokes about women with head-scarves with his mates in the garage.
>>
>>68894024
>>68894024
well that's the quintessence of democracy, everyone's vote has the same value, whether they watch Big Brother or work in the JPL

meritocracy when
>>
>>68894726
You should worry about your own economy mate
>>
>>68894886
Yeah because the king held absolute power. Yet you ignored my whole argument that instead of this being a parliamentary issue they left it to a direct vote which was absolutely a blunder.
Educate yourself... Wait no wonder you South Americans are uneducated 3rd worlders anyways
>>
>>68894665
>Democracy is not throwing decisions up to a public vote.
That is literally a type of democracy, it's called direct democracy and it's just as valid of a form of democracy as any other
>>
>>68894916
Joe the Welder sounds like a lad
>>
>>68894726

>Says fucking portugal

Enjoy extra taxes
>>
>>68894886
>>68894886
No, there's a difference.

You can "vote" for a manager to take over your team, but you can't "vote" for him to sub X player on after 60 minutes. You already made your decision by picking that manager. You have to trust his decision.

See
>>68894916

Where's my vote on drink-driving limits?
Where's my vote on gun control in the UK?
Where's my vote on legalised gambling?
Where's my vote on class sizes?

Unworkable.
>>
>>68893557
>I hope he's hounded into an assisted suicide

TOP kek
>>
Yeah, we're completely doomed. Just like Norway and Switzerland, the two non-EU countries that also have the highest standard of living in Europe. Oh wait.

When Trump gets elected we'll have much closer co-operation between the UK and America and the Anglosphere will start to dominate global issues, with the EU sliding into irrelevance. Won't be long until France, Germany and Italy are kicked off the G8.
>>
>>68894993
direct democracy works in small countries like switzerland because most share culture and views on where the nation should head, in big countries with millions and millions of people indirect democracy is better i think
>>
>>68894916
Not in the UK, every retard goes to university here. London Met or Bolton Uni would be much dumber than the average sixth form.
>>
>>68894916
fuck off cuck, go revise for your womens studies degree.
>>
File: shariah law takes over the UK.gif (913 KB, 463x360) Image search: [Google]
shariah law takes over the UK.gif
913 KB, 463x360
>calls itself the 'United Kingdom Independence Party'
>breaks up the United Kingdom

LMAO

This country's economy is going down the toilet, we do NOT export anywhere near enough to make favourable trade deals on our own, the huge financial sector and their GDP-fudging will both be discovered and leave the country, Scotland is going to leave, NI will leave if they do, Wales will probably leave when it realises how much funding it recieved from the EU and that Westminster is unable to pick up the bill, the far more white European populations of all three will leave England with an even higher % of Muslims and blacks as before, we're going to experience a massive white flight brain drain due to the loss of E£1bn in science grants from the EU, and the history of this spectred isle has been consigned to the bin. Our Queen took to the throne when there was still much of the British Empire left, and when she passes away there will only be the Kingdom of England - a Muslim-ridden, technological backwater, with an ever receding economy.

Thanks lads, you've truly and utterly fucked the UK.
>>
>>68885946
>the only other constituent nation of the UK that uncucked itself

you mean cucked itself right?
>>
>>68894969
Democracy usually works because the retards who read 'Zoo' and 'Nuts' don't bother voting anyway and have no interest in politics because they don't understand it. That leaves the middle and upper classes to decide their government and they are at least somewhat clued up about what's going on.

These referendums bring every fucker out of the woodwork though. There's a reason this is the highest voting turnout in over 20 years...
>>
>>68894916
Why are you qualified to have an opinion?
>>
>>68894916
I can't tell if this is sarcasm
>>
>>68894916
>>68894916
>AH BLOO BLOO BLOO
Accept our cocks ya cuck
>>
>>68895019
Those aren't constitutional issues
>>
>>68895010
Enjoy yr NHS without the Portuguese and Spanish nurses, Hungarian and Polish doctors

etc.
>>
File: Kn2RD9c.png (163 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kn2RD9c.png
163 KB, 2000x1000
>>68887557
>>
>>68894916
>that select few
>50% of the school leaving population
>>
>>68895055
>Norway
Oil
>Switzerland
Banks

Britain has neither on the level of these. Half of the money we take in is from trade with EU (for goods or services, usually financial services).

So yeah, no.
>>
>>68895100

not really, its still only about 40% that go to uni

honestly just imagine how thick some people who get a couple of Ds at gcse, are forced to keep studying til 18 and fuck up all their a-levels are

not to say london met or bolton uni are fine institutions full of geniuses, just that youre underestimating how thick most people are especially as everyone stays at school til 18 now
>>
>>68894916
Jesus fucking christ have you just got done posting this on Facebook?
>>
>>68895055
Norway and Switzerland both accept the freedom of movement which was one of the main reasons for people to vote leave.
Well, to be fair, the main reason was simple xenophobia but that was how it manifested itself.
>>
>>68888328
polska!
>>
>>68894916
Just retarded, anyone with half a brain knows that being informed does not equal going to university, how dare you presume that the working class are less intelligent than you and don't deserve the vote. It's that kind of flippant attitude that leads to rise of dictatorships.

Also:
> only the brightest and the best go to University

This hasn't been true for decades, essentially anyone can go to a University nowadays so long as they don't fail high school.
>>
>>68895228

yeah well, you wont be telling us how bent our bananas have to be and how fluffy our pillows are anymore fucking kraut 2 world wars and one world cup doo-da doo-da
>>
>>68894988
>Yeah because the king held absolute power.
Unrelated

>>68894988
>Yet you ignored my whole argument that instead of this being a parliamentary issue they left it to a direct vote which was absolutely a blunder.
Didn't ignore it. It told the brit this point of view is undemocratic and that's my point. You might disagree with giving power to the masses , but not doing is just undemocratit wheter you like to admit it or not.

>>68894988
>Wait no wonder you South Americans are uneducated 3rd worlders anyways
Talks about education and then comes with this typical /pol/ shit.

Educate yourself burger
>>
File: four.jpg (33 KB, 733x412) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
33 KB, 733x412
>>68895285
>>
>>68895276

m8 the working classes are effectively now the people who fail 'high school'...

with uni being easy to get into you can get out of the working class trap and into lower middle class existence if you have half an ounce of sense
>>
>>68895337
Graduating with a degree in post-colonial African feminism and working in a call centre for 20k a year is not middle class.
>>
>>68895131
Bachelor's degree from a top 100 world University (including 2 years of studying Politics and Economics)
Master of Science from another top 100 world University
Tested IQ of 138
Experience of managing teams of highly skilled people
Experience of managing and being responsible for millions of pounds for a FTSE 100 company.

But despite all of that, I don't consider myself capable or qualified making a decision about the UK and its position in Europe. So why the fuck would the rest of this country be able to? I'm not a politician, I wasn't elected to decide, I shouldn't be able to decide. Simple as that. It's common sense.

>>68895149
It's not. Not sure why you would think that.
>>
File: ypm15_humphrey4.jpg (7 KB, 314x234) Image search: [Google]
ypm15_humphrey4.jpg
7 KB, 314x234
>>68894916
>>
>>68895337
Fuck off, you just become working class with a useless degree.
>>
>>68895464
All that and you still have the opinions of a thick fuck?
>>
Is this sort of how it felt when we voted Obama in? A really dumb, emotionally-driven series of events we sort of knew would fuck the country over but acquiesced anyway?
>>
>>68895220
This.
People underestimate how stupid the general populace truly is.
>>
>>68895276
>how dare you presume that the working class are less intelligent than you

Fuck off Joe, I respect that you clean my car and take my bins out, but with all due respect, you shouldn't be having a say in these matters.
>>
>>68885946
I'm from scotland and voted leave, you fucking shit stain
>>
>>68895337
I know plenty of fucking morons who went to university and became useless cunts the moment they finished. Its not something special.
>>
>>68895670
Are you annoyed at the way people are implying all of Scotland voted remain?

I'd feel bad if was a leave voter in Scotland.
>>
>>68895337
Fucking what?

Uni people end up with no job. Employers don't want to hire someone in their 20's with no work expierence.

Glad I finish my A-Levels and went straight into work. Got a house and a car.
People I knew who went Uni are scrapping for cheap temp office jobs and living with their parents and then blame everyone else for their shortcomings.
>>
>>68895429
It nearly is.
And nobody earns 20k in a call centre unless they're based in the city of London.

Try 15k.
>>
reddit started to cry when i made the proposition to take away the right to vote from stupid people
>>
>>68895429

ok a degree that doesnt exist and a situation that doesnt exist outside of a few terrible years when we were in recession and decent jobs were hard to come by

i have a fair few m8s who have got middling humanities 2:1s from good but not great unis who are in a solidly middle class professional existence, it's not that difficult to do - just isn't - and those who don't do it are genuinely a bit thick

you can of course do well without going to uni too, it's far from the be all and end all, but it's generally still the easiest route in life and only thickos cant do it pretty much and they stay poor

>>68895522

'useless degree', tired meme - most degrees are simply signalling, some have direct career value but vast majority of people in their working life barely use anything they did in their degree

it's simply to show you have a level of competence, to stick with something for a few years and jump through the hoops

t. someone who had a couple of years in recruitment when the recession was hitting hard

>>68895704

stats don't bear this out, but alright kid
>>
>>68895704
>A-Levels
So you didn't fail High School. You did reasonably well and got a job. Lucky you.

Class doesn't exclusively mean education. It's just one of the factors.
>>
>>68895826
I'm middle class as fug but never went to uni. I got a job instead.
>>
>>68895755
Is the eu ecomony this shit lol? You can easily make double that in the USA
>>
>>68895661
>Fuck off Joe, I respect that you clean my car and take my bins out, but with all due respect, you shouldn't be having a say in these matters.

Once again with the patronising, I study Physics and Pure mathematics at my university, god knows I'm better informed, and if we're showing our cocks, have a higher base level of intelligence than you.

You're just an edgy teenage cuck with no principles who only agrees with democracy when it suits them. Get back to your gender studies degree mate, I'll be laughing when 'Joe the car washer' makes more money than you do over the next couple decades.
>>
>>68895826
> High School

You should go to college and go to an education instiution that isn't full of 11 year olds.
Everyone who did A-Levels at school end up as losers. Being at school when you're 17/18? Fucking lol
>>
>>68895795
>'useless degree', tired meme - most degrees are simply signalling, some have direct career value but vast majority of people in their working life barely use anything they did in their degree
this
there's only a very small number of degrees that are actually essential to getting jobs, usually they have specific qualifications as part of them

you just need a solid 2:1 in any subject and you're set to apply for any graduate job with any company, the rest is all about personality, motivation, internships/experience etc.
>>
>>68895661
>Fuck off Joe, I respect that you clean my car and take my bins out, but with all due respect, you shouldn't be having a say in these matters.

You are everything I fucking hate about this country at the moment.
>>
I bet Northern Irish are feeling sad/cucked that English are supporting Wales. Northern Irish identity has always been muh english heritage.
>>
>>68895755
>It nearly is.
no it's not ffs

A middle class salary should be able to sustain a small family, pay for a car and a house. With 15k you won't be able to do shit.
>>
>>68895981
>going to college
only the retards went to college where i live m8

leave school at 18 ---> university is what the smart kids did
>>
>>68896003
>you just need a solid 2:1 in any subject and you're set to apply for any graduate job with any company, the rest is all about personality, motivation, internships/experience etc.

That's not true at all though. The result has fuck all to do with it when it comes to an irrelevant degree. What makes the difference is where it's from.

A degree in English from Oxbridge is worth infinitely more than one from Fuck Knows Polytechnic.
>>
>>68895698
Yes, i'm embarrassed by this countrys attitude now, I don't know what happened, everyone is turning faggy and there's nothing i can do.

If there's another vote for independence, i will vote no, like i did last time. I love being apart of britain, I consider myself british, I love the english, the welsh and the northern irish. If we remain in the EU, I will have to leave this place, that i used to adore.
>>
>>68896033
eh? I didn't say it was middle class, i said 20k is nearly there.

the AVERAGE household salary in the uk is 27k a year, that's usually for TWO people or maybe even more than two

so half of that is 13.5k a year per person, ball park, round up to 15k because some people live alone

if ONE person earns 20k then that's above average and you are doing pretty well for yourself, i'd say that's arguably middle class territory, and if that person is educated and went to university then i'd say they certainly are middle class, especially if they are still fairly young (under 35).
>>
>>68896080
>leave school at 18 ---> university is what the smart kids did

More like the work shy manchildren who now populate Reddit.
>>
>>68896108

true to some extent, but generally getting less true as time goes by as employers are generally disregarding uni degrees a bit anyway, and trying to be a bit less elitist and just look at the actual result you got mixed in with judging if thats good for your background too

what could make a huge difference is contacts you can make at oxford compared to huddersfield or w/e
>>
>>68896176

>I love being apart of britain, I consider myself british, I love the english, the welsh and the northern irish. If we remain in the EU, I will have to leave this place, that i used to adore.

Well congratulations! By voting to leave the EU, you've kickstarted the death of the UK! You're a massive fucking retard!
>>
>>68896108
No m8, I work in recruitment for a company that has annual graduate programs and internships. I also went through the system of applications for 2 years before I got this job (2008-2010).

I know how it works because I'm one of the ones that make it work.

You can get into a technology graduate programe with a degree in geography with some companies.
>>
Cardiff voted to remain... don't hate us eurobros. There are just a lot of uneducated outside of the cities. Hurrrr lets get rid of the pakis.
>>
>>68889698

>muh Bruxelles
>>
>>68896382
More like Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, University Professors, MPs, Accountants, and Business leaders.
>>
>>68896671
Those are literally all from India.
The ones from Uni are in the extreme minority.
>>
>>68896176
If you wanted to be part of Britain you should have voted remain, idiot.

Now the second referendum will happen and the retards that voted no last time will all vote yes this time.
>>
I've always been a proud Welshman but this is the most ashamed I've ever been. To be lumped in with the English like this, to be lumped in with the ignorant. I understand it's down to poverty essentially, and Wales is very poor, but the fact that people voted on the basis of emotion, not the facts, is just so fucking disheartening. Especially when those very people benefit the most from being in the EU. Tangibly so. It's a shocking failure of Labour/Remain to not have campaigned properly in Wales. It just goes to prove how much the media ignores Wales as well. It should have been a fucking LANDSLIDE in Wales.
>>
>>68897058
> basis of emotion, not the facts

Seems to be the other way around the way remain babies are acting.
>>
>>68896012
This.
>>
File: Bond.jpg (15 KB, 324x335) Image search: [Google]
Bond.jpg
15 KB, 324x335
>>68896108
>A degree in English from Oxbridge is worth infinitely more than one from Fuck Knows Polytechnic.

It's not 1970 anymore lad. These days a degree is the minimum standard to even make an application, it's not even considered any further. It's literally just a checklist which gets ticked. Usually the standard is 2:1.

>mfw idiots killed themselves working hard day and night to get a 1st when i slept through uni and got a 2:1 then got a better job than them
>>
>>68896584
>There are just a lot of uneducated outside of the cities

The irony.
>>
What should I bet my Welsh friends?
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>68887453
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68897058
You just can't accept it can you? Maybe get of your moral highground and actually try to understand your oppositions' position.
>>
>>68896012
>>68897108
It's the truth though.

You wouldn't want Joe the morally/mentally questionable welder having a vote at the Surgeons consultancy meeting to decide whether or not you need surgery, would you? No you fucking wouldn't, so don't be so fucking stupid.
>>
>have to sit through 120 more minutes of bus parking before the inevitable penalties

kill me now
>>
don't be too harsh on Norn Iron

the Scotch voted remain up spite the UK, Norn Iron voted remain because they don't want to get kneecapped by Irish nationalists
>>
>>68897456
I wouldn't want a load of jumped up graduates who think they know everything making the decision either.
>>
>Brexitbowl

>Northern Ireland voted in

>Wales voted out

BAYOL hattrick confirmed
>>
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
FUCK OFF IRELAND
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
>>
>>68896584
This.

The Remain side:
>Scotland
Country of elite intelligence, invented everything. World class education system, world class Universities for centuries.
>Manchester and Liverpool
Home of the world's first computer. Home of the Beatles. Cultural icons of the world.
>London
The World's capital. The financial hub of the entire planet. The most relevant city on the globe. The place where the country's elite work and live. The place where all the country's finest companies are based.

>Out
Shitty, grim places like Hull and the rest of the north of England. Full of racist farmers and scum. The working class plebs.

No coincidence.
>>
>>68890086
Go suck Trudeau's dick you faggot cuckold
>>
>>68897456
What you don't seem to understand is that Britain's place in the EU effects the whole country. Sure I wouldn't want Joe decided whether or not I have surgery, but that's the wrong analogy.
The correct one would be him deciding if HE should have surgery, you wouldn't want to force him to have a medical procedure against his will would you?

Another remainer another strawman. Might as well leave now laddy, there'll be no place for classist, unintelligent, work-shy losers like you in the new Britain.
>>
>>68885946
Anyone got a nice stream to watch the game?
>>
>>68897616
I'd rather that than Joe.

But I'd much rather experts who are PAID to decide on these matters and that's what they do for a living...
>>
File: tmp_7335-11-1263841497.jpg (114 KB, 615x766) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7335-11-1263841497.jpg
114 KB, 615x766
>>68897701
Guess who else voted leave, cuck
>>
>>68897701
>Country of elite intelligence
>voted SNP into power
wew lad
>>
>>68897701
>british """""humour"""""
>>
>>68897456
but Joe the welder is the one who has the firsthand experience of decades and decades of UK governments encouraging mass migration and changing the demographics of this country forever without a mandate. Tell me why some thick 20 year old sociology student who gets their politics fix from buzzfeed should have as much as a say?
>>
File: 1466000257036.jpg (139 KB, 987x604) Image search: [Google]
1466000257036.jpg
139 KB, 987x604
>>68897456
What a fucking copout strawman.

Anyway, the idea that you should be "educated" to vote is absolute bullshit and is just reflective of the ego of the absolute cunts who say it.

Alright, sou you need to be educated to vote, because the "normal man" doesn't understand economics. Fair enough. Do you? Well, not really, no. Your degree in whatever doesn't really mean you know about that. So I suppose you're not educated in the subject either.

Oh well, looks like you're out. Still, at least the guys who studied economics and global politics are still there. Then again, they don't really have EXPERIENCE in it do they? They might have read about it, but they don't have experience of putting it into practice. No, better the people employed in that to have an opinion. So, at least the bankers get an opinion.

Then again... And so on.

TL;DR: Go fuck yourself you egotistical cunt.
>>
>>68885946

I'm going to have to cheer on NI for Steven Davis
>>
>>68889826
>>68888888
>>
>>68897701
>The place where the country's elite work and live

Wrong. That's the City of London. London is where all the country's scum live
>>
>>68897799
Technocracies have failed harder than anything we see in liberal democracies.

As for Joe. How do you know he isn't a reasonable bright guy who just didn't want to walk the rigid academic path set out following school? Presuming he eve had that choice.
>>
>>68897748
someone pls help a fellow /sp/artan out
>>
>>68897701
>Delusion, the post.
>>
>>68897890
>Anyway, the idea that you should be "educated" to vote
That's not even what I'm saying. I'm saying you should be an expert on these matters e.g. the Government

i.e. there should never have been a vote in the first place
>>
File: 146678605033.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1183) Image search: [Google]
146678605033.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1183
>>68897100
Well yes, people are emotional about the fact their future is in jeopardy. I don't think that's hard to comprehend. Gove's "We're tired of the experts" says it all.

>>68897437
I understand it perfectly. People feel disillusioned with current power, they feel worried and upset over high immigration, and they long for the Britain of old. Many of these people are already poor, so economic arguments are like water off a ducks back. "What could be worse? Change could help." None of this is solved by leaving the EU, in fact experts have predicted it is to get worse, in particular, for the people of Wales, who will be hardest hit by cuts and loss to EU funding. Scotland have the SNP to campaign for them, Wales has the failed Labour who were terrified of addressing peoples (valid) immigration concerns.

The whole basis for their reason to vote leave was on these issues that are fundamentally NOT related to the EU. EU migrants contribute 34% more to GDP than they take. They were sold a lie by politicians who have hijacked the ever growing immigration concerns as a way into power. Legitimate faced politians were going to do it eventually (Boris and co). I'm not even saying immigration isn't a problem. It is. But it is not solved this way, and many people have taken this referendum, particularly the old - as a vote for immigrants, or a vote for the britain of old. To see the backtracking already on these promises - "we won't cut immigration, free movement, NHS" is sickening. But good job, I'm sure I'll get a few meme pictures as replies.
>>
>>68885946
Obviously. The remainfags aren't even trying to hide the contempt for democracy. Fucking authoritarian leftists.
>>
>>68885946
BRAY FOR WHALES!!!!
>>
>>68897701
> Worlds first computer
That was the US
>>
>>68889698
Shut your cuckface, Pierre
>>
>>68898053
The government isn't expert in it either. The civil service maybe, but the people you elect are a cross section of twats with PPE degrees and connections and some normal people who lowered themselves to climb the greasy pole.
>>
>Wales
>Uncucked
pick one
>>
>>68898040
>>68897969
>>68897845
>>68897842

It's true though. The best places to live/work in the UK are in no particular order:

>London
>Manchester
>Scotland
>>
>>68898074
>nearly 70% of vote leave believs that global warming isn't happening / is not important

says it all
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.