[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why north americans do this? http://www.foxsports.com/nba/st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bandwagonnigger.png (255 KB, 384x390) Image search: [Google]
bandwagonnigger.png
255 KB, 384x390
Why north americans do this?
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/drake-raptors-bandwagon-fan-sports-teams-every-single-one-of-them-052516
>>
>>68884105
For the most part it's because you can live in an area with no major teams; in Drake's case it's cause he's a tool.
>>
>>68884105
drake is a jew that grew up like a inner city black guy from NYC and chicago despite living with his jewish white father in toronto for years

he has no shame

people that support more than one team in each of the main 4 are just considered bandwagonners

there are no real exception more like a small excuse
for example I was born in Detroit but lived in long beach for nearly 20 years . I love the piston but I'll watch a lakers game or two every once and a while
>>
Sports gear has some of the best styles
>>
>>68884105
look at snoop
>>
>>68884408
his mom white, dad black.
>>
Bet that motherfucker was at the Cavs party too after they won the title.
>>
it's because some people (mostly black) identify more with individual athletes and view fandom as an outlet for fashion rather than because they support a team and like the sport in itself. people who actually like sports don't take anything they do seriously as a commentary on sports fandom, and neither should you.
>>
>>68884105
because we don't live in favelas under third world conditions, so we have more important things to think about other than sports.
>>
>>68884408
lol Manchester city is not a big four team that meme silverware was staged like the moon landing or the warriors/thunder series
>>
>>68884408
hes a jew but he didnt exactly grow up in the nicest area of toronto
>>
>>68884930
Do you think we give a fuck? City were shit before and we'll be shit again once the oil money dries up and we're back to Nicky Weaver in goal. Doesn't mean we care what some obese, illiterate burger has to say.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.