[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EPL - Brexit Domino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: _89013014_brexit.jpg (35 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
_89013014_brexit.jpg
35 KB, 624x350
What impact will Brexit have on English Premier League and football in general?

Transfers are the first thing that comes to mind. British pound may lose some of its value and players may not be as willing to join an English team as they were before. I've read a lot of players won't be able to participate in the league when England leaves the EU officially, because they won't be able to secure a work permit. That could be a huge game changer.

Do you think the age of 00's-10's rich club giants is over and English league will be, once more, dominated by the likes of more traditional teams, like Liverpool, West Hamd and Nottigham Forest?
>>
English players for English clubs.
>>
There'll be a rush from foreign players who could potentially qualify for residency under the five year rule to obtain a UK passport, and subsequently qualify as a "home" player before the actual exit occurs.
>>
BREXIT LEL SO MANY FAGGOTS BUTTHURT LELELLELELELELELLEL

I WOULD HAVE VOTED REMAIN

LWLELELELLELELELE FAGGOTS
>>
File: 128091hp2.jpg (25 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
128091hp2.jpg
25 KB, 570x355
>I told the english "Brits Out" and they actually did it.
>Absolute mad men
>>
File: cornering lad.jpg (16 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
cornering lad.jpg
16 KB, 399x399
>French players playing in France
>>
>>68874887
>tfw I will get Irish citizenship

There's not much point in going back to the UK (i'm brit), in 10 years it'll all have dissolved. Unionist Ireland, Independent London and Scotland. England and Wales will literally be Romania-tier.
>>
Wales win a world cup in 20 years
>>
>>68874368
and no niggers

no, really they have to change the rules but that should be relatively easy. I can't think they tread EU players like africans in the future
>>
>>68874368
So Portugal, France, and Italy will all pass England in coefficient within the next five years, alright.
>>
With the loss of quality from many teams losing starters, the falling value of British sterling, and the already pathetic development of local players and managers, the PL is bound to fall immensely in quality, if even for a short period.
>>
>>68874368
Yeah, english players diaspora was starting to get really crazy. Like, I dont know, Beckham in 2003 and... probably just that I guess.
>>
>>68876284
Also Russia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.