[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just re-watched the final minute of the game 7 of the N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: cheeky smile.png (118 KB, 302x226) Image search: [Google]
cheeky smile.png
118 KB, 302x226
So I just re-watched the final minute of the game 7 of the NBA finals, specifically the play where Lebron gets fouled hard by Draymond and goes down.

Am I seeing things or is this blatantly a grin by Lebron?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-yh0hf7sBU

It's at 2:20, slow-motion helps.
>>
>>68873745
He was injured because he was waging spiritual battle with the Curse of Cleveland. He smiles because he know he's won and victory is assured.

Praise be to Legod
>>
>>68873796
Interesting theory.

Anyone else care to weigh in?
>>
>>68873885
last bumop
>>
lebrick is a pussy ass bitch and the league fixed this whole series so some flyover shithole could finally win something

fuck this league
>>
>>68873745
most likely smiling from knowing he could end the game with those free throws
>>
>>68874221
Or maybe tried to sell it as a flagrant foul?
>>
>>68873745

Get back in the kitchen Ayesha
>>
>>68874662
im not a warriors fan and im happy for lebron, just something i noticed re-watching this part of the game
>>
Fucking faggots on this god damn website know jack shit about humans because they rarely interact with them in person. Its called grimacing in pain you fucktards.
>>
>>68874960
look at this big retard trying to say I have autism when he can't tell the difference between a grimace and a grin
>>
who cares, NBA is a shit, rigged league
>>
File: 1465976820732.jpg (86 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
1465976820732.jpg
86 KB, 721x719
>>68873745
sure is summer
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (2 MB, 3996x2664) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
2 MB, 3996x2664
>>68874221
Nah, he wanted that dunk on Green. Image that being the final dagger that kills the Memoirs? Would've been something to watch over and over again, like pic related.

Imagine a picture of Green like Seattle's receiver as James hangs from the rim.
>>
>>68875181
i know its not a big deal

>>68875210
back to /a/ weeb faggot
>>
>>68873745

What's wrong with him smiling? Green fouled him but it wasn't anything dirty as Lebron got hurt from the fall.
>>
>>68875286
It would then be likely that he was trying to sell the foul into a flagrant but broke out of character, which isn't a big deal, just that players usually catch some shit for putting on acting performances.
>>
>rewatching games

Get a life you fucking loser
>>
File: 123123213.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
123123213.png
7 KB, 251x201
>>68874190

why can't you be happy for da land anon?
>>
>>68875609
>the final minute
>>
So the NBA rigged it so LelBrob can do all those blocks and have Curry blow it?
>>
>>68875701
Yes. There are magnets in the hoop and ball that can reverse polarity depending on if the league wants it to go in or not.

Thus all Steph Curry's misses
>>
i wonder what the threads are like on parallel /sp/ where the memechuckers won the final
>>
>>68873745
It's a grimace. He's in pain. I have no problem with players being injured however rolling around like a puss ass bitch on national tv is stupid.
>>
>>68875466
why would he be trying to sell a fragrant foul with 10 seconds left in game 7 you retard
>>
>>68876044
gee let me see... flagrant foul results with free throws AND possession, while a common foul results with only free throws. Every point matters, especially with a team like gs, which can drain 3s in a hurry. You're a moron if you can't see why cavs would benefit from a flagrant foul in that situation.
>>
>>68874190
You have to go back
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.