[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico confirmed Osorio as NT coach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
So Mexico, how does it feel not to learn your lessons?

http://deportes.televisa.com/futbol-internacional/2016-06-23/juan-carlos-osorio-se-queda/

Sorry murican bros, didn't find english source in my tremendous effort of 10 seconds googling for it
>>
>>68852403
They are weird. Like, they weren't playing like total shit in the rest of the cup, but after your first goal their defense was fucking awful. They completely gave up ever since.

Osorio might not be the problem, I think they aren't used to matches like this
>>
>>68853001
This, the Mexicans looked fine up until the Chile game, I don't think you can blame their manager for that kind of collapse against a superior team.
>>
>>68852403
I don't know man. I can't understand this. The same with Uruguay.
>>
>>68853051
Chile is an average south american team.
>>
>>68853098
No? You're third place worldwide only behind us and Belgium
>>
>>68853098
lol, I fucking hate self loathing pricks like you. you don't even know how good you got it with this sport.

bitch
>>
>>68853281
Self loathing pricks doing protests for everything they don't have perfect are the scum of my country
>>
>>68853051
No, they hardly did anything against Canada or Haiti, barely tiying, and those games are included in the 11 win streak they that gave them confidence in their player rotation system by Osorio.

Mexican media is still ranting about it, they simply can't understand why Osorio is not fired after even saying in today's conference that he is keeping the rotation system.

If there is no continuity in a team, you really can't have cohesion since they barely know each others capabilities.
>>
>i-it's not the coach's fault, the players were little bitches

sure, but it would never have happened without Osório. The man is an arrogant prick making completely random changes to the team while he gets his dick sucked by the media, who consider him a "genius".
>>
>>68852403
Nah, >we are learning, at least we aren't sacking managers every month, can't pin all the blame on Osorio, even if the winning streak was against weak and meme teams, you still have to plan something to not choke on the easiest matches (hues vs peru for example).
I just hope he keeps his meme tactics in control and the players to start giving at least a half of a fuck, I don't expect a world cup winning team like fucking televisa and the rest of the channels is trying to make us believe, just something that doesn't shit the bed every 6 months.
>>
>>68852403
it could be that Mexican Federation has always fired the coaches after their first fail, making an average of 2 years per coach, so recently they are trying to keep a coach even when the NT suck balls at a certain tournament

so they dont fire him exactly because they want to give him time to learn from his mistakes
>>
>>68853281
But he's right. Chile nt isn't some boogey man ffs. They have two world class players and some good players in key positions. Their unity is their biggest strenght.
>>
>>68853098
The reasonable Chilean speaks his mind. Well said. You have two world-class players and old pieces around them. You better hope one of them doesn't get injured in the fall or your place in Russia might be in danger.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.