[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: ClosmjWXIAA_x9N[1].jpg (211 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClosmjWXIAA_x9N[1].jpg
211 KB, 900x1200
Is he right?
>>
>>68850084
literally what the shit is he even talking about? england have enough talent. they just cant get it together.
>>
File: Homo-erectus.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Homo-erectus.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>sol campbell
>>
File: 1459400956222.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459400956222.png
4 KB, 500x500
>>68850084
It is really related to EU ?
>>
Sol Campbell for PM
>>
the irony
>>
>>68850084
wait

but he isn't native english
>>
that isnt how it works.

is he retarded?
>>
>>68851404
It's Sol Campbell. Do you even need to ask?
>>
is this whole thing even a real possibility? it's basically being reported on like a horse race over here
>>
make the english national team great again tbhf
>>
>>68851448
possible in the purest sense? yes

possible in the sense will the lizard people allow it to happen? no
>>
File: solman.jpg (23 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
solman.jpg
23 KB, 201x250
>>68850084
I remember a few years ago that he was thinking about running for London mayor as a Tory. Would be better than that Muslim they have now tbqh.
>>
>>68850084
Fucking foreigners stealing all the jobs of professional footballers.
>>
>>68851404
Yes, yes he is.
>>
>>68850084
I agree with him about this, but there are more important things than football

Also sol is a known mentalist
>>
>>68851448
According to polls it's on a knife edge

Very real chance of brexit
>>
File: maeby.jpg (29 KB, 485x506) Image search: [Google]
maeby.jpg
29 KB, 485x506
>>68851776
Pls happen.
>>
>>68851776
There is no chance. Stay will win.
>>
sol sol wherever you may be,
you're on the grip of insanity,
and we won't give a fuck when you're hanging from a tree,
judas cunt with hiv
>>
>England wants to be a lil US

How cute
>>
Agreed. Mexico and Portugal has the same issue. We import young colombians and argentinians of medium calibre and when they grow they go on to bigger leagues. In the case where we import a known talent then we block potential high calibre nationals. The theory of "the cream will rise to the top" does not apply to football because it is a business and short term financial influx is a win win rather than betting on a national youngster who may or may not be a success 5 years down the road. But how does this all tie in to the national team? Well, over time, the national team does not have a pool with developed national talent because instead of letting a ¿Juan Ramirez? grow and develop to top level within the country they are overlooked to let a ¿Alex Ribeiro? play. A player who because being foreign will not be able to play with the Nat Team. And even if he goes through a naturalization process, he was probably not good enough to play for his Home country which means just more failure for his adopted home.
>>
>>68851776
To be fair, the EU has a history of repeating referendums that don't go their way.
>>
>>68851910
some of our greatest players of all time are from our former colonies. eusebio, coluna, jordao, nani etc
>>
>>68852003
Yeah how successful is your national team as a whole though?
>>
>>68852055
are you trying to imply we don't win shit because we use players from former colonies? eusebio literally gave the best performance by a portuguese player in 1966. And I forgot Deco. Without our former colonies we would be Latvia tier
>>
>>68852003
Not the point, they are naturalised like what we have with the Jamaicans

We're talking about cheap jfs coming in and preventing English players getting in the team
>>
>>68850084
>Trusting Sol Campbell

lol
>>
>>68851910
>we

Mexican migrant worker or delusional chicano?
>>
He is right though. English teams are poaching talent starting from age 16 (as they can legally sign them to a contract within the EU now). Every year 3-4 players get poached from Dutch teams. Fosu-Mensah, Pereira, Aké etc.
>>
>>68852552
forgot to add:

If they are out of the EU, I imagine it would be harder for teams to poach them with stricter laws regarding working and living in the UK for non-nationals and possible butthurt from EU countries creating new laws.
>>
>>68851776
>knife edge
bin it
>>
>>68850084
Limiting foreign youngsters will hurt Arsenal more than any other Premier League club, but I guess you can't expect Campbell to give a shit about his club
>>
>>68851776
inb4 a large number of "postal votes" that vote overwhelmingly for Stay
>>
>>68851540
>running for London mayor

kek, he wouldn't get a single vote in Haringey or Enfield
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 630x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 630x445
>>68851776
Is Brexit linked at all to wanting better trade deals with the US?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.