[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's gonna be in the final roster? The PG spot now looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2016.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
1 MB, 960x960
Who's gonna be in the final roster? The PG spot now looks pretty weak after all withdrawals. Sad that this roster is gonna be far from what you'd call the dream team.
>>
>>68849582
Forgot to exclude Westbrook
>>
i've always wondered how much the general american public/nba fans care about their national basketball team, during the olympics etc. they all seem to care about the nba and that's it.
>>
>>68849655
The team that wins the NBA finals is considered to be 'world champions' too.
>>
>>68849682
yeah. also i can't imagine football players turning down a chance to play in the olympics, or world cup. apparently lots of nba players are withdrawing from this. do they just not care about representing their country?
>>
>>68849682
What's your team like this year? Every four years I cheer on Spain and USA always seem to meme their way to victory.
>>
>>68849728
That's why international basketball sucks. Imagine how stacked Canada or France would be with all the players that've pulled out. It's because NBA is the prority number one, so everybody wants to have a rest/prepare for the upcoming season.
>>
>>68849682
>>68849728
Its true nobody cares. Basketball is now over until the season starts again. I genuinely think we should not allow professionals to play in the olympics in basketball. Only college players should go.
>>
>>68849582

I hope Lebron goes as a bench player

Would love for him to get 3 golds
>>
>>68849655
Nobody cares unless they fail to win gold.
>>
Howard
Green
Durant
Irving
Lelbron at PG
>>
Guards - Irving & Butler
Forwards - Durant & Leonard
Center - Drummond

That's how I would do it, but it's not meme enough for the mass public.
>>
>>68850442
Yeah, especially since it would make it more competitive, Olympic basketball is a fucking bore.
>>
File: simpsos.png (536 KB, 698x527) Image search: [Google]
simpsos.png
536 KB, 698x527
The team is going to be like this except with basketball
>>
Who cares? Spain will destroy every single USA team that they can bring to the olympics
>>
>>68852426

kek
>>
>>68852426
neither Gasols are playing
>>
>>68849728
Half of these guys are injured and getting surgery in the summer. Others don't want Zika virus. I'd say usually guys wan't to play for the Olympics, but that wasn't the case about 12 years ago.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.