[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all week long people praising lebron >everybody ignoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 633x758
>all week long people praising lebron
>everybody ignoring curry and the best team of all time

ITS NOT FAIR. YOU IDIOTS WERE PRAISING US ALL YEAR AND NOW WERE TOSSED ASIDE FOR A FRAUD.
>>
>>68847834
Welcome to /sp/- bandwagon central
>>
>>68847834
>ITS NOT FAIR. YOU IDIOTS WERE PRAISING US ALL YEAR AND NOW WERE TOSSED ASIDE FOR A FRAUD

Welcome new friend

/sp/ always hated the warriors
>>
>>68847834
Yeah, when a supposed all-time great scorer averages 17 ppg when it matters? He is trash. The GSW can't perform under pressure. They don't have killer instinct. They just want to have an easy game and shoot 3s from half-court. Everybody now sees how trash that team is. From now on, the GSW will always be looked at with extreme skepticism. Nobody will take your gay ass team seriously ever again nigga. Hahaha
>>
>NOW WE'RE*
>>
File: GS salt 2.png (49 KB, 863x124) Image search: [Google]
GS salt 2.png
49 KB, 863x124
Agreed!
>>
>1-32
>>
>>68847884
Yeah, it's not like that thread "Players you want to have career ending injuries" with Curry always mentioned was up every fucking day, and when Steph went out during WC Finals with a bad ankle, /sp/ was basically one big erection. /sp/ has always hated meme teams like GSW. The Cavs are the truth.
>>
>>68847913
>live in niggerdom in Cleveland
>live in overpriced Bay Area with faggots, trannies, Mexicans, and democratic voters

They both seem pretty horrible to me
>>
>>68847939
West Cleveland is very white. Stay away from the east side.
>>
>>68847884
/sp/ has always been jealous of the Warriors. This is entirely sour grapes because Curry is the best player in the NBA, but he isn't a "traditional" star that braindead morons want to see.
>>
>>68847834
Your team had a 3-1 lead in the Finals
All you had to do to be recognized as the greatest team ever was NOT lose THREE STRAIGHT GAMES
But now you have a place in history next to the 2007 Patriots as the almost-greatest teams in sports history
>>
>>68847988
Nah, they're hated because they're he Seahawks of the NBA. Fans are bandwagoners and cringeworthy as hell, very apparent they weren't sports fans until ~3 years ago.

The west coast really shouldn't be allowed to have teams. Or votes.
>>
File: lelwarrrior.jpg (353 KB, 797x848) Image search: [Google]
lelwarrrior.jpg
353 KB, 797x848
>>68847834
ive been praising bron since 03 nigga get fucked bitch ass
>>
>no ring
>the best team of all time
>>
>>68847834
>indisputable greatest player of all time
>fraud

Pick one
>>
>>68847939
You kidding me? Did you see the Cleveland Championship parade? Almost all white.
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>68847834
>>
>>68847954
This
>>
>>68848503
>>68847954
Literally every city in the country is segregated like that though.
>>
>>68848593
Not my city, you need to leave the city to get majority white. Also my city leading in murders for 2016
>>
>>68848723
Detroit?
>>
>>68848758
Either Chicago or St. Louis, depending on whether he means total or per capita

Though I'm from St. Louis and even though parts of it are Africa we also have white havens.

Still want out of this shithole though, only good thing about this place is he baseball culture
>>
wut? /sp/ always loved the underdogs, this isn't new
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.