[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else is disappointed in /sp/ after seeing the number of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16
File: CXJErl0UoAAMCBJ.png (272 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
CXJErl0UoAAMCBJ.png
272 KB, 600x354
Anyone else is disappointed in /sp/ after seeing the number of people who absolutely hate Portugal, Ronaldo and Pepe? I mean, that's like the most normie thing to do for a football fan today and you'd think that people who regularly visit 4chan would have a different worldview than some fucking casual who only watches 10 games a season + Euros/WC.

>Christiana Ronalda is such a faggot, crybaby, I hope he gets career ending injury, wah wah wah
>Pepe is such a meanie and a bully, he kicked that guy 10 years ago, rapid nigger monkey, break his leg

What are you guys, 10 years old? For the last day I've seen countless people get absolutely buttblasted here because Portugal is on the easy side of the bracket (they won't make it to the final anyway). It's like the very thought of Ronaldo lifting the Euro Cup makes you so mad you can't sleep at night. This is ridiculous.

I think Portugal is a fun team and Ronaldo is a hilarious personality that makes this sport a lot more entertaining. Meanwhile some of you post that gif/webm of him getting pissed after Hungary's third goal like it's something wrong or funny. What the fuck? It's a natural reaction. It's a healthy reaction.

10 years ago you probably hated Materazzi with all your heart, right? Such a meanie, said something mean to Zidane, wah wah wah. Fucking normies, you disgust me. You cannot handle this sport mentally and you fail to understand that football in the 21st century is just entertainment, not a fucking holy war. Guys like Ronaldo and Pepe are no different than movie villains, they play their parts perfectly. Imagine you're at the Coloseum in Ancient Rome. Who do you root for, some soulless robot with no personality? Most other teams in this tournament are full of them. No, you root for the narcissist showman and the brute barbarian. They give you your money's worth.
>>
File: but that's wrong_NNB_2.gif (206 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
but that's wrong_NNB_2.gif
206 KB, 500x281
4chan used to side with Cristiano Ronaldo-sama back in the early 10s, when Messi and Barça were dominating for real. The problem is that things change and now there is less Barça dickriding in the media, so part of those who liked Ronaldo because they were contrarians stopped doing so. Me included btw.

But the real reason is that now Ronaldo is pathetic and easy to make fun off, so of course we will jump on him.
>>
>>68846864
you are really despicable
>>
>>68846864
To elaborate, I don't think you fully understand what CR7 is.

He's essentially what every normalfag wants to be, tall, good looking, arrogant, successful. Now that he has lost his battle with Messi (and he did, no doubt about this) and his teammates at Real are better than him, he's just pathetic. He looks like a kid acting like a cunt.

So obviously we will shit on the normalfag ideal as much as we can. This is somewhat a fall from grace and we will use it.
>>
poland has a few meme posters on this board

there's that barcelona fag
and now this portugueseboo
>>
>>68846803
>feeling the need to defend a millionaire on an anonymous imageboard
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>68846803
But Pepe IS a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1000x800
Fuck pepe
>>
LOOK MUM I'M DEFENDING A FOOTBALLER NO MORE BULLYING!!1

Get the fuck out, Cristiano is a fucking disgrace and Pepe even more. No different from monkeys.
>>
>>68846977
nigger
>>
File: Cum-miko.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Cum-miko.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
>>68846905
Thanks.
>>
honestly i dont mind ronaldo but it's funny to join in on the shitposting when he loses
>>
>>68846983
thx
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>pepe
>>
Reminder that Ronaldo is ruining his legacy. Not only is he playing like shit but he is also behaving like a little shit now too.

People laugh at his poor performances and hate him because he is a cunt. He will not be fondly remembered in 30 years time.
>>
>>68846927
but literally all normalfags except Portugal and Real Madrid fans absolutely hate him

Also, it's such a woman thing to do. When a man sees another succesfull man, stong, rich, healthy man who get's a ton of girls, he should be jealous or hate him, he should want to be like him. On the other hand many women are so insecure that they do all the can to bring their beautiful "friends" down. Just constant venomous jealousy and hatred. That's how normies who hate Ronaldo act too. He got a lot of shit few years ago when he said that stuff about being rich, beaufitul and famous but he was spot on. The regular normie watching football is like a woman, he hates Ronaldo because he's all that he'll never be, he hates Real Madrid because they're not only not ashamed of their money, they spend it openly and proudly. So they root for autistic, quiet guy like Messi and Barcelona with their homegrown talent because they can relate.

Ronaldo might act like a fag sometimes, but in terms of rubbing his success into normalfag wounds, he's a total alpha. I enjoy him winning purely because I despise the type of people that hate him so much. They have the mentality of a peasant covered in shit who lives right next to a magnificent castle of a succesful, rich and hansome king and spends his days imagining burning that castle down and cutting the kings head off. Peasant mentality, that's what it is.
>>
>>68847109
*he shouldn't be jealous
>>
>>68846803
>>68847109

Is this a pasta? If not, this is fucking amazing.

Salute.
>>
>>68847109
>but literally all normalfags except Portugal and Real Madrid fans absolutely hate him
Because Ronaldo exaggerate and now he looks unlikeable and a cunt.

>Also, it's such a woman thing to do
lel.
Nothing weird or strange with men and 4chan hating more successful people.
>>
It's getting worse than ever.

The mental gymnastics and double-think used to hate on Ronaldo is insane. I have never seen anything like it from sports fans.

I know that /sp/ is mostly virgins so arent real people but it is kinda freaky.
>>
>>68847109

I've always liked him. Yes he is driven, almost obsessed with winning but that is what it takes if you want to be among the best.
Aside from that he is a very charitable person and hasn't forgotten his roots or his humble upbringing. He worked hard and dedicated his life to getting to the level he has.
>>
>>68847109
Why are you so emotionally invested in Ronaldo? He's won lots of trophies, both individual and club awards. I'm sure he doesn't really give a shit what people think of him because he's accomplished what most people could only dream of. Who cares if some people make fun of him for missing a penalty?
>>
>>68847017
This is bullshit. The guy reached a level few manage. Players who have stints at the top for less time and have less talent are fondly remembered. He will be fine.
>>
Pepe is a diving and violent scum
Cristiano is a great player but his head is too far up his ass
>>
>Meanwhile some of you post that gif/webm of him getting pissed after Hungary's third goal
someone, please post this
>>
>>68847277
Pepe's not nearly as bad as people say, it's just that ever since he kicked that guy from Getafe all it takes is ONE foul or dive in a season and everybody's like "look, Pepe is so violent" "he dives again" when there's plenty of players who do both things more often and are liked

Also

2014 World Cup, Portugal vs Germany, Pepe barely touches Muller's head with his own to confront him. Ref's reaction - RED CARD. Fan reaction - WHAT A BEAST, BAN HIM FOR LIFE

2016 CL final, Real vs Atletico, Atleti player barely touches Pepe's head. Refs reaction - YELLOW CARD FOR PEPE. Fan reaction - PEPE WHAT A DIVING CUNT, A DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL

Literally twin situations, both interpreted against Pepe by everybody. It's ridiculous.
>>
I can't understand how anybody could hate a player like Pepe.
maybe because I am aitalian but I love his style: always provoking the opponents, always trying to wreck havoc, always doing bad things for the love of his own team.
he is a great defender and a great man
>>
I don't hate Portugal, they've got good people and great beaches.
>>
>>68847360
He well earned his reputation and suffers for it, but he isn't stopping his bullshit either. Your threads on here are pathetic.
>>
File: 1451403101140.gif (2 MB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1451403101140.gif
2 MB, 500x272
>>68846803
Ronaldo > Messi simply because he's not a manlet with autism.
>>
>>68847366
This. You can see he actually wants the team to do good. It's specially rewarding since he's not even born here.
>>
>>68847380

Thanks man, that's the first time I've seen someone post something good about us in 10 years of imageboards
>>
>>68847380
It's 'bitches' Sjugmur
>>
>>68847366
Pepe is the kind of guy that you hate unless he's on your team.
>>
>>68847366
>>68847424
>He's just passionate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0CT8yzjAo
>>
>>68847109
Damn Poland well said.

> They have the mentality of a peasant covered in shit who lives right next to a magnificent castle of a succesful, rich and hansome king and spends his days imagining burning that castle down and cutting the kings head off. Peasant mentality, that's what it is.
>>
>>68847017
>Reminder that Ronaldo is ruining his legacy. Not only is he playing like shit but he is also behaving like a little shit now too.

It's called reaching the 30's. Don't worry, Messi will get there as well and start losing his qualities ;)
>>
>>68847332
why didn't you saved it. that way youcan watch it everytime you want. is it because you want to give a (you) to someone else?
>>
Fuck off, Poland
Fuck off, Portugal
>>
File: pepe lincoln.jpg (198 KB, 937x705) Image search: [Google]
pepe lincoln.jpg
198 KB, 937x705
>>68847462
What a wonderful player <3
>>
>>68847491
i'm not on /sp/ during games. still haven't seen anyone post it.
>>
>>68847462
only redditors hate this kind of behaviour
>>
>>68847360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVcapV3R0Y

This is what Pepe got his yellow for in this years CL final. A deliberate kick to the knee. Fuck off, you lying cunt.
>>
Is this thread just amazing bait?

I love how the Moortugese subhuman posters ITT actually agree with him. What an awful, poor, small nation Portugal is.
>>
>>68847539
I thought he got a yellow for "diving", my bad. Anyhow, the fact still remains that 2 years ago he got a red card for touching (not hitting) opponents head and everybody called him a monster, and this year in the final when someone did it to him it wasn't a red for Atleti player and everybody called him a disgraceful diver. Two twin situations and both times ref and fans interpreted it against Pepe. Explain this shit.
>>
>>68847574
>Moortuguese
Kek, there are more muslims in Germany right now than in all of Portugal's history combined.
>>
Ronaldo and players of his ilk before him popularised and enabled diving and theatrics in football and ruined the game beyond repair

The only time football is fun now is when underdogs win against the odds in a big event.
>>
>>68847587
>he got a red card for touching (not hitting) opponents head and everybody called him a monster
He fought with Müller, graced him in the face in the process, and Müller did the flopping all players do when they get touched in the face. Pepe did a nono by getting down to a sitting Müller, who was still acting hurt, because he couldn't control himself, even though he does the same shit all the time. He has always and continues to do this shit every other game and that's why he has a reputation. Post the video of the Athletico player doing this to a sitting Pepe and I might reconsider your cherry picked argument.
>>
>>68847688
there you go asshole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffLSEDwlNuM

now tell me how is that different from the Muller situation and why did both get interpreted against Pepe
>>
>>68847574
wow I agree with Hans, this thread might have just been one of the most supreme baits on /sp/ ever, hats off to Janusz for riling up all the Portugese
>>
>>68847735
There could be several reasons this gets called against Pepe. The first one is, that the ref thought in the initial struggle Pepe commited the foul in the first place and didn't give a shit what happened afterwards, maybe because he didn't see it or because he thought Carrasko wasn't doing anything deliberate. The hit on the ground isn't a clear cut aggression, but at least very well acted like he was trying to stand up. They are both on the ground, so it's an entirely different situation to the deliberate aggression Pepe showed against Müller.
>>
>>68846803
Nope. Hated Portugal long before Ronaldo got his teeth fixed & Pepe was even around
>>
>>68846803
TSU is LITERALLY our guy to be honest. Idk about Pepe though, the guy seems like a straight nutter and not in a good way.
>>
>>68847841

To me Pepe is a misunderstood person. He's a modern gladiator who gives it all for his team, he's a warrior on a medieval battlefield and the rival team is his enemy. He's a normal guy, everybody gets angry sometimes and does something stupid. Together with Ronaldo they're two most human players in the world, they show their emotions openly like real men. Both are also underdogs to root for because everybody is against them, fans, referees, public opinion, rival teams etc.
Pepe is the everyday guy, the working class hero, the warrior with a big heart. Ronaldo is the rich showman who does his best to entertain the masses, a charismatic leader who tries to lead his country to glory and make his people proud. Together they truly are the best of both worlds and make Portugal the ultimate team to root for, whether you're rich or poor, white or black, straight or gay.
>>
>>68847956
your bait quality is starting to slip Stanisław
>>
Most football fans I know watch hundreds of games per season and still hate Ronaldo, at least in the recent years
Arrogance is all well and good if you can actually deliver, but if you can't and then throw tantrums you're just a loser.
>>
>>68846803
sp is full reddit now, it's summer, what did you expect?
>>
>>68847956
>He's a modern gladiator who gives it all for his team, he's a warrior on a medieval battlefield and the rival team is his enemy.

kek
>>
>>68847956
That's fair enough, but you're the dude telling others their point of view is wrong. Ronaldo is the archetype of the egotistical forward player to me, who demands balls in any situation, even if it worsens the chances of his team to score. Always drags down the spirit of the team and doesn't ever think about anyone else. You have seen the videos of him acting out if someone else succeeds, that's not how a showman or a charismatic leader acts, but a petulant child.

Pepe is a similar in a way. The rough defender that isn't afraid to commit fouls that hurt other peoples careers, loses control all the time, but will bitch and ruin everyones fun on the pitch if something similar happens to himself. He might be misunderstood and a great person off the pitch, but to me that doesn't excuse his actions in play.
>>
I only started posting on this board very recently. I'm mostly on /mu/.
Before i came here, i really wanted the portuguese nt to perform poorly and get knocked so things change at FPF, but seeing this many people pissed, really makes me want those fuckers to win the euro playing like shit and getting penalti calls outside the box, just to see everybody on this board losing their shit over us.
>>
>guy reasons why he likes a particular team
>it's bait lads

The contrarianism feeds on itself, I don't even
>>
>>68847956
>He's a modern gladiator who gives it all for his team, he's a warrior on a medieval battlefield and the rival team is his enemy.

kek
>>
Pepe is a genuinely nice guy off the pitch.
>>
>>68848095
I feel sad about Pepe. He's seen so many cards for because the rivals pretended he hit them that finally he thinks he has to do the same. And he's the worst actor ever. But how could you blame him after thos matches against Barça when he was treated like a criminal?
>>
>>68846803
Actually, i laughed really hard after that chimpout in hungary game, and i'm hating him less from that point. i value good times, when someone can make me laugh
>>
All these "polish" posts kek

t. portuguese student in poznan
>>
>>68848144
Mourinho's fault desu, I remember him moving Pepe to DM for a couple of games against Barcelona for the sole reason of giving him access to murdering everyone, not just Messi.
>>
He's a shit player, grossly overrated by the media, he's average on a good day and an absolute liability on a bad one. He has literally 3 jobs for his team: tap ins/headers, penalties and free kicks and he's shit with those as well, yet somehow despite being one of the lowliest, shit tier players, he's somehow nuthugged by every arab/muslim and the media don't dare to criticize him despite there being plenty to criticize.
>>
>>68848092

But here you don't know anyone, they're just small flags chatting shit and getting banged.

Don't you rather watch your friends, your neighbours, the mainstream media etc. bitching and crying around while you nod your head in approval but internally you're laughing your ass off?
>>
>>68848093
>the ultimate team to root for, whether you're rich or poor, white or black, straight or gay
>He's a modern gladiator who gives it all for his team, he's a warrior on a medieval battlefield and the rival team is his enemy

if this kind of phrasing doesn't scream bait I don't what does
>>
>>68848229
fuck, you're right. I really hate all the fandango the media builds arround the Jorge Mendes nt.
Either way it will be nice.
>>
loving this pasta thread
>>
HES A GOOD BOY
>>
>>68848275
english is not my mothers tongue so perhaps some subtleties of my thought got lost in translation
>>
File: 1455066679364.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455066679364.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>ppl are mad at Pepe because he's a douchebag
Are you some fucking pansies beta cucks ahah
>>
>>68848190
or maybe he was there to defend. I stll have to see Pepe's hurting anyone with a kick, except for that guy from Getafe, and that was off the game
>>
>tfw only like ronaldo because of how much of a tryhard he is, it makes me wanna try hard too

i think messi is more fun to watch but ronaldo's great too desu
>>
File: Pepe vs Arbeloa.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Pepe vs Arbeloa.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>68848524
>>
I am the Pepe of my footy group. Everybody hates me in my city. Dont give a shit though, you ain't apssing through me.
>>
File: 1466556817115.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466556817115.jpg
103 KB, 1080x1080
>>68810836
>>68810836
>>68810836
>>68810836
>>
>>68846989
god I want to hatefuck you
>>
>>68847109
Spot on.
>>
respect for C. Ronaldo

fuck Pepe though, I hate him
>>
Penaldo is a cancerous little twat, anyone who thinks that closeted flaming faggot is alpha anything must be a 4channer because only perma virgins would think that bleeding vagina is anything to admire
>>
>>68849284
>The irony
Wew lad
>>
>>68849686
>jamainigger
Kill yourself mon
>>
>>68846803
>Portugal is on the easy side of the bracket

I wouldn't call their match with Croatia easy.
>>
pepe is a genuine asshole tho
>>
File: faggot in impotent rage.webm (957 KB, 965x545) Image search: [Google]
faggot in impotent rage.webm
957 KB, 965x545
>>68846803
Pepe is a good guy.
this fucking faggot cristiana shames the team though.
>>
>>68850736
One of the best players in the world; really emotionally invested in his NT winning; scored twice against the cock-hungarians.

The shame.
>>
>>68852413
>>
I hate Portugal because my stupid neighbour is for Portugal and there's a bar full of hairy construction workers next to where I live that's going to cry when Modric and co. get rid of them
>>
>>68852820
hahah good one brother
>>
>>68850736
all I see is a guy who cares about his NT and doesn't want to lose, you beta
>>
>>68850736
He that after his team fucked up the same way twice.

Understandable. I know we're all going "haha Hisztiánó Rinyáldó" but that was a normal reaction.
>>
>>68846927
He lost what to Messi? Lmao. Maybe the tax papers. Little puppet, you're entitled to an opinion but irrelevant fact less yap yap you should post on reedit. Good thing Spain is going to send your little country home early, where you can go watch some of the copa America highlights.
>>
>>68847433
Loving your country's performance at the euro2016
>>
>>68847109
Portugal here. Hate him too.

PS: I hope that's a pasta. Saying people dislike him because they're jealous just shows your stupidity. Why don't people hate all the other rich footballers like, say, Messi?
>>
>>68847505
Don't worry they don't want anything to do with your raghead infested hole neither
>>
>>68847574
One is a raghead infested plot of land (germanistam) the other is a kike owned group of monkeys... Lmao #priceless
>>
>>68849707
Jew owned puppet lmao
>>
>>68853545
because Messi is autistic so the average person can relate to him. I'm not even kidding, there is thread active right now with a ton of material about Messi's autism. Check out that interview for dutch tv or something. The way he talks, things he says, you can even see the autism in his eyes.

Ronaldo is on another level, if he was alive 2000 years ago they would make marble statues of him. The perfect athlete. He's healthy too. And his "arrogance"? That's just will to power. All alphas have that.
>>
>>68846803
Cristiano seems like a cool guy, he's just a bit autismal and occasionally says things that make him sound like an asshole.
Pepe is a cunt tho, he can suck my cock
>>
>>68853804
>Messi is autistic so the average person can relate to him
Dude
>>
>>68853828
also, I've been to portugal. everybody is chill there and super nice
>>
>>68846803
I like Portugal, I like the Portuguese, I loved the Portuguese Football when Luís Figo was in charge.
I fucking hate your current squad and hope they all die in an airplane crash after they get beaten out of the tournament 7-0 by Croatia.
>>
>>68853804
Are you being payed to write this? If so, I would like how I could get a job like yours, I'm Poortuguese, after all.

No, but seriously, can I make money writing stuff like this?
>>
>>68854078
>payed
kek
>>
>>68854250
I always fuck up with that word.
>>
>>68847109
he's not alpha, he cries like a baby when something doesn't fit into what he wants it to
>>
>>68855073
only men insecure in their own masculinity are afraid to cry and show emotion
>>
>>68855279
only manchildren can't adapt to situations and get upset when something goes wrong. an actual 'alpha' fixes the problem instead of screaming:
>OMG TEAM SO SHIT WHY CANT THEY ALL BE LIKE ME BIG STRONG CRISTIANO HEY MIRROR LOOKING GOOD TODAY
>WHY PARK THE BUS STUPID SMALL TEAMS TRYING TO WIN WHERES GETAFE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>THEY SCORED GUYS WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT WHY WONT THEY LET ME WIN LIKE REAL LITERALLYWHOSIADAD
>>
>>68855439
right, only manchildren actually care about their national team winning, real men are nigger mercenaries like the ones in the english team that just want to get paid and go home so they don't give a shit if they miss a chance or lose a goal

Also Getafe is better than Iceland, but you being english you probably still fall for PL is the best league in the world meme and don't realize mid and low table spanish teams would rape their english counterparts
>>
>>68855632
you do realise ronaldo isn't white right, so calling someone else a nigger and sucking his dick is hillarious. the difference is that he doesn't have a world class team set up to provide him goals so he gets upset and throws tantrums. there's been times when for portugal someone doesn't pass to him and he starts crying. face it the idol you worship for literally no reason is as flawed as anyone else. the part about lower spanish teams beating lower pl teams is hillarious maybe watch both leagues instead of making something up on /sp/
>>
>>68854078
Lmfao, get BTFO in argument
>HURR DURR THIS IS B8 HURR ARE U GETTIMG PAID TO DO THIS HURR
>>
>>68855759
it's not hilarious at all, Premier League fans are just sad and deluded. PL is the best brand, not the best league. It's tactically over 5 years behind Spain. The only chance low and mid table english teams would have against low and mid table Spanish teams is parking the bus and getting a lucky goal on the counter.

When Ronaldo gets angry it's a "tantrum", if Messi did that everybody would praise him for showing that he cares so much about the team etc. The guy is a perfectionist that's why he gets pissed when he fucks up, his teammates make a wrong decision, that's why he doesn't celebrate his teammates' goals sometimes, he's already brought the ball back to the centre of the pitch, he's back on his own half, he wants more.
>>
>>68855928
no he's just a manchild, there's no reason to moan and whine as much as he does for anyone, he honestly seems like a really cancerous person to be around for the team. also the top clubs are ahead but due to muh tv deal etc lower end pl clubs are signing players far too good to be there, rondon, a former champions league player who is pretty good is currently playing for west brom, bojan shaqiri arnatovic at stoke etc
>>
>>68847462
No sorry for diving cunts
GG Pepe
>>
Messi is the nicest person you'll ever meet.

Ronaldo is a twisted fucking psychopath.
>>
>>68856114
Real Madrid and Barcelona get crazy money from tv deals, rest of Spain is pretty poor compared to PL teams and still rapes europe regularly while having to sell their best players every season

Yes, best players play in PL but it barely makes any difference because Premier League is tactically retarded compared to La Liga. It creates some great, entertaining, high scoring games but is also responsible for english teams getting destroyed in europe lately. English team plays these ridiculous fast paced games every weak and then all of a sudden they play a team that doesn't give them nearly as much space, likes to keep the ball a lot, controls game tempo in midfield, whose passing game is on another level. And PL teams are lost, the only way they can tactically react is to park the bus like Chelsea did against Atletico 2 years ago. Against fucking Atletico, a team that is considered ultra-defensive in Spain.
>>
>>68856195
he's a great person outside the football pitch, Messi on the other hand is a retarded autist tax evader that is only nice when the cameras are around

This whole Messi is a nice, humble guy, tiki-taka is the most beautiful style of play ever, La Masia creates not only good players but also good people, Barcelona is the club of the people, mesque, it's all just PR. Barca has the best PR department in sports history and you're extremely naive if you think the image they project is reality
>>
>>68846864
Yeah, Ronaldo is the pathetic one. Not you.
>>
File: 1466616073040.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466616073040.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>68852820
Maximum camel toe
>>
>>68846803
>/sp/ is full of petulant kids and drama queens
What else is new? Do yourself a favor and stop giving a shit about what people say here.
>>
>>68847109
have you met any Man Utd or Chelsea fan in real life? anyone who watches both players' matches on a regular basis rather than watching their highlights will tell you Messi is better. it's only the faggots who don't watch la liga that would say otherwise. like you OP
>>
>>68860873
I've never seen a more obvious strawman in awhile
>>
>>68847360
Pepe dindu nuffin'! He a good boy!
>>
>>68860873
I never once in this thread claimed Ronaldo is a better player than Messi
>>
>>68856354
>being this new
>not understanding the memes
>>
>>68862242
don't you tell me about the memes sonny
>>
Pepe is a scumbag.

Ronaldo is a bitch and a cheat.
>>
>>68862418
get out of my 4chan normie
>>
>>68862440
Fuck off and hang yourself, you're not the based Poland poster
Faggot
>>
>>68847109
>total alpha
lmao, he's a little crybabby that throws tantrums. Not alpha at all. His appearance is a beard for his betaness
>>
File: calcetin.jpg (18 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
calcetin.jpg
18 KB, 500x374
>>68846803
He's definitely not likeable.
But in true internet/fuckitall manner, I liked him making the final goal in the champions league.
Just showing the world a piece of dada'esque surreality.
>>
>>68862548
I wouldn't call a millionaire who has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than you or me, a beta.
Idiot as he may be.
>>
>>68862627
rich≠alpha
he's an insecure, beta little bitch, as proven by him unironically being on his tiptoes in almost every photo he's in.
>>
>>68846927
>tall
>tip-toe
>>
rare pepe
>>
File: Worried.png (380 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
Worried.png
380 KB, 584x553
>It's another ebin Messi v Ronaldo argument
Stop acting like 12 year olds
>>
>>68863339
Not really, OP's point was more like

>why is 4chan acting like a normie
>>
>if you hate portugal/ronaldo, you're a casual

nice try joao get off the proxy and take the nasty portuguese dick out of your mouth
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.