[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EFFECTS OF A BREXIT ON SPORT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
If indeed the UK does elect to Brexit, what will the effect on British and European athletes and sports be? Will it be harder for PL clubs to sign European players?

Please keep this topic sports related if you can
>>
>he thinks brexit will actually happen

lmao
>>
Nothing probably. Might be easier for PL clubs to sign non-Europeans.

The Jews will probably rig the election anyway.
>>
>>68846532
Nah, footballers are skilled workers they'd have no problem moving to the UK and contributing lots of tax money
>>
I've only ever voted by post before, do I need to bring my own pen to the polling station?

Also, why do people keep conflating the EU with Muslim immigration? 99% of our Muslims come from outside the EU and if we leave then the amount coming from the Commonwealth will probably increase to fill the shit jobs we used to give to Poles.
>>
>>68846850
Take your own pen as they only provide pencils
>>
File: Force.jpg (94 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
Force.jpg
94 KB, 560x420
>>68846532
This is a very interesting IF scenario.
Bosman ruling was done in EU court, and UK is forced to accept it.
There may be legal challenges from clubs to Bosman ruling.
>>
What will happen if you vote remain and lose to us this monday?
>>
do you realize that technically Uk is already out of EU?
>>
>>68849120
It was subequently codified in FIFA's rules so that any player can move within Europe whether or not they're European on contract expiry, so it should'nt be an issue
>>
Can't wait til remain wins and I can shitpost on /pol/
>>
I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Nigel Farage

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by the European Union. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain.

I asked myself why people would vote remain to being a free country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined British taxpayer money being transported south to Brussles and it grew yet more. I imagined European Kleptocrats and unelected officials deciding British fiscal, social and health policies. I imagined the never ending stream of EU migrants and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Nigel Farage. I am British; I am a cuckold.
>>
>have to fill out 4 or 5 sheets of paper instead of 1 or 2
Wew difficulty ramped up to 100
>>
>>68846532
The real issue is the effect of saying "Brexit" on your dignity, it seems to remove all of it.
>>
>>68849260
It's outside of the Schengen zone and the Eurozone, but still in the EU.
>>
Remain were never going to win. There are far too many immigrants who outweigh the whites.
>>
Scotland are gonna fuck everything up. they always do
>>
>>68846532
Yes and no. We will still be part of Uefa so there won't be much change in policy but Euro contracts will take the same time as it takes Non Euros to Join Euro clubs
>>
Not gonna happen. Britain doesn't have the balls to make a move this big. They will always side with caution.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.