[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel sad for Iceland team. They came so far, and now they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I feel sad for Iceland team. They came so far, and now they're gonna face England.
>>
>>68843921
Why feel bad? They had a great time, good tournament, scored some goals. It wasn't going to last forever, they know that.
>>
>>68843921

?

England is literally the best matchup they could've had.
>>
Honestly, fuck Iceland and their bus-parking. You guys only like them because of their underdog status. At least Hungary tries to elaborate some intricate plays involving combinative passing and widening the field. If all the small teams played like Iceland football would be unwatchable.
>>
>>68843921
England is the only team of that bracket besides Slovakia or Ireland they could possibly beat, so that's good for them.

I'm happy to see them cheering about their first advance to a knockout stage ever!
>>
>>68843938

stop roiding and anti-footballing spain
>>
>>68843938
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Iceland are taking the tournament seriously, that's why.

They were never going to play like Tahiti did at the 2013 Confederations Cup.
>>
>>68843959
Spain was a great to watch in the first half against Croatia.
>>
>>68843938
This, Hungary is more entertaining, they are really sharp at attacking.
>>
>>68843938

>le 80% possession flag is going to talk about parking the bus
>won WC 2010 by 1 goal margins in all of their games

Eat shit
>>
>>68843921

Without disrespect for the britbros, at this point I'd much rather face england than croatia.
What comes after england is the real issue though
>>
>>68843934
>>68844048

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic lads, look at the flag. And even if he wasn't a rusky I would still think he was sarcastic because we're shit.
>>
>>68843921
>feeling bad for Iceland when they get a free ticket to quarter finals

remove your proxy, james
>>
If they are going to meme into the next round, England is the perfect opponent. They can't break down a team defending with 11 guys in the final third
>>
>>68843921

there is literally nothing wrong with iceland making it to the quarterfinals of a major tournament

the real problem is the typical countries of italy, germany, england, spain, france, etc thinking they deserve anything because they have had tournaments rigged in their favor since world war 2
>>
They parked the bus against hungary. Who parks the bus against us?

It was their biggest chance to play football in this tourney and they just said "nah son, nah".
>>
>>68843921
When they eventually lose I'm sure their fans will somehow restrain themselves from acts of public violence.
>>
Iceland will win and begin a new age of Viking power, reaving the coast of England once more.

cap this
>>
>>68843938
>asspain
>>
>>68844741
Inb4 they steal all bagged ice and start a spell in the middle of paris holding france hostage
Suu Suu Suu SUUU
>>
>>68844137
It tells a lot when someone parking the bus against Hungary. Faroe Islands didn't parked the bus when they played in Hungary (and they took the lead).
>>
File: 4000.jpg (106 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4000.jpg
106 KB, 620x372
>team is all white
>fans are all white

nice to see
>>
Iceland v Ireland will happen lads.
ty based football
>>
I feel sad for England team. They came so far, and now they're gonna face Iceland.
>>
File: 1365828118752.gif (1019 KB, 284x200) Image search: [Google]
1365828118752.gif
1019 KB, 284x200
>tfw supported both England and Iceland in the groups now they're playing each other

why
>>
>>68843938
I'm not sure of our meme status, however fishermen antifootball sucks. Their dark horse spanking was glorious but they need to row home already.
>muh 300k
who cares
>>
>>68844124
>he real problem is the typical countries of italy, germany, england, spain, france, etc thinking they deserve anything because they have had tournaments rigged in their favor since world war 2

elaborate pls

this sound interesting.
>>
>>68844124
The reason Spain, England, Italy and friends etc. get seeded so highly is because we have better individual players. And the reason we have better individual players is because we have more competitive domestic leagues.
>>
>>68843921

I feel sad for Russian team. They're shit.
>>
>get through a group stage of defensive bus parkers
>to play the team with the least % possession
It's going to be like all our other matches
>>
>>68845282
>List the most successful nations + England
>literally 0 EC titles
>dat delusion

tell me about the competitiveness of the eagle ~2008
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.