[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that mvp point guards are usually the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: curry-nash.jpg (109 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
curry-nash.jpg
109 KB, 640x360
So we all agree that mvp point guards are usually the worst?
>>
>>68841934
pretty much, if the best player on your team is your point guard generally the team will struggle to win championships, magic curry and Isaiah are the only real exceptions, and all 3 of them played on ridiculously good teams.
>>
>>68841934
Steve Nash faggot
>>
>>68841992
this
>jason kidd
>john stockton
>steve nash
>jerry west, for a while
>allen iverson
>chris paul
oscar robertson had kareem, isiash thomas had a great team
>>
>>68841934
Steve Nash was great
>>
>>68841934
look at their body language, Nash is casually walking towards curry like a normal human being. Curry is awkwardly leaning in, sub consciously changing posture due to nervousness. Steph is a true beta.
>>
>>68841934
Yah, building a team around a PG is generally stupid, unless he's a freak athlete like Magic or Westbrook (he should be a 2 tho). A PG can adapt the easiest to his team
>>
>>68841934
my years of expertise in playing nba games has tought me that using a GOAT like a pg is better than building a team around one because a pg is just a shorter version of a GOAT and you don't want that. your welcome
>>
File: magic#1.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
magic#1.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
>>68841934
Nah Magic had 3 mvps and 5 rings.

Eat shit noob.
>>
>>68842891

Magic is the exception to the rule.
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (84 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
84 KB, 640x400
you can't really say that they're the worst, drose would embarrass lebron a shit ton of the time during his healthy years, usually MVPs that just shoot and score and don't offer much else are the worst ones, looking at curry and durant when i say this
>>
>>68842004
>>68842061
KEK
Was arguably worst ever mvp
>>
>>68842891
Magic, just like LeBron, are really forwards who just happen to be able to take on the responsibilities of a PG.

They are both examples to the fact that good big men are infinitely more valuable than a good guards.
>>
>>68847415

Yea embarrass LeBron by always eliminating him from the plsyoffs huh?
>>
>>68847415
How many time did a Rose team beat LeBron in the playoffs when it actually matters?
>>
Lebron, the best SF ever could probably play better point guard than anyone ever besides Magic
>>
>>68842891
>MAGIC
>5 RINGS

Try again
>>
>>68841934
Are we still pretending that the different positions in the NBA mean anything? If so, that's cute.
>>
ALL TIME
ROSTER

C:SHAW, KAREEM, WILT
PF:DUNCAN, MALONE, LEBRON
SF:LEBRON, BIRD, DR J
SG:JORDAN, KOBE, WADE
PG: MAGIC, LEBRON, OSCAR

GOAT IS TOSSUP BETWEEN LB6 AND MJ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.