[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think he's going to perform this year /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled4.png (2 MB, 853x1047) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
2 MB, 853x1047
How do you think he's going to perform this year /sp/?

Will he choke again?
Will he even get to the superbowl?
>>
>>68841596
Why do successful black men always date white women? Not even attractive white women, just white women? How come successful black men don't go out with black women?
>>
>>68841714
Russell Wilson is engaged to one of the prettiest women in the world who's black.

Lebron James has been married to a black woman since like 2005
>>
>>68841596
I don't even know who that is.
>>
>>68841596
Is that his bitch? She looks plain as fuck
>>68841714
They do it as a status symbol, but a lot do actually stick with black women
>>
>>68841776
I know man we should just lynch these nogs like dem guud ol' dayz *HYUK*
>>
>>68841714
>>68841776
maybe because...they like that person? Most people, unlike you, don't think about "sticking" to their own race before anything else ;)
>>
He'll never make it to the Super Bowl again.
>>
>>68841714

Status symbol. And of course the nigger every white person hates has to claim hisself a white woman.

Also, nobody wants black women.
>>
>>68841855
idk man Dirk's wife looks pretty tan
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 120x90
Wen Cam Nuetron uncle Tom?
>>
>>68841867

White men that willingly mix with black women are beyond cucked.
>>
>>68841855
I do!
>>
>>68841912
>NBA champion
>epitome of alpha
>is a cuck

only on 4chan
>>
they'll go like 8-8 and miss the playoffs
>>
>>68841714
that's a photoshoot dumbass
it's karlie kloss, who's dating a jew, which is even worse though
>>
>>68841912
Lol okay, meanwhile I'll be over here banging Beyoncé. Real terrible being a cuck
>>
Is that Cam? Why isn't he dabbing?
>>
>>68841999

Ok. Have fun banging Beyoncé. Will you be doing so in your G5 jet or in the master bedroom of your 24 room mansion?

I guess I'll have to settle for an ugly white woman while you bathe in superior black pussy. Beyoncé, Queen of niggers, none the less.
>>
>>68841596
DELET THIS
>>
>>68841867
Nah dirk is black
>>
>>68841748
>one of the prettiest women in the world

Different strokes for different folks, I reckon.
>>
>>68841714
Because black chicks are terrible, at least the ones that grow up ghetto or haven't left their roots behind when their family left for suburbia.

That's untrue, though. A lot of rich black dudes fall for video hoes, goldiggers and such who give them a couple kids, leech them for their money, and divorce them once they stop being a celebrity.

The ones who marry a nice white girl are the smarter ones.
>>
>>68841774
Colin Kaepernick. Took the 49ers to the Bowl in 2012.
>>
literally a photoshoot you dumb cucks

the girl's name is karlie kloss and she's dating some multi-millionaire harvard grad wall streeter
>>
>>68841714
they know they have dominant genes so the kid will still be black but his bitch is gonna be better looking
>>
>>68841968
I love Dirk, but alpha is about the worst description ever for him. He almost got fucked over by a lying white trash girl. He's just a nice lad, basically the epitome of a gentle giant.
>>
>>68841596
>that look on her face in the top photo
they look happy together
good for them
>>
>>68841714
lebron = black wife
kobe = brown wife
steph curry = mulatto wife
russell wilson = black wife
russell westbrook = black wife

you could go on and on. you only notice the ones with a white girl because it stands out
>>
>>68846371
Kobe fell out with his mom cause he married a disgusting chicano.
>>
>>68841714

Why wouldn't he want a white women when whites have been pushing the "we are the superior race" since forever?
>>
>>68846371

You must be new to 4chan. Never waste your time trying to reason with idiots. /pol/ is all over this board and others. Bunch of virgins mad cause their oneitis in high school is getting drilled daily by black dudes.
>>
>Cam Newton
>not gay

Try again esspee
>>
>>68846516
kobe just slowly disassociated from his parents because they are kind of trashy
>>
File: 54.jpg (49 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
49 KB, 480x446
#BlackIsBeautiful
>>
>>68841999
I like how every time anyone mentions how disgustingly ugly black women are the first response is Beyonce

I mean yeah ok attractive black women do exist but that is very obviously the exception
>>
File: Ck_O2foXEAAk-NI.jpg orig.jpg (268 KB, 1703x1020) Image search: [Google]
Ck_O2foXEAAk-NI.jpg orig.jpg
268 KB, 1703x1020
>>68841748
>one of the prettiest women in the world
>who's black.
>>
>>68841855
>Status symbol. And of course the nigger every white person hates has to claim hisself a white woman.

Not really. White women are just prettier.
>>
>>68841596
>a famous black athlete dating a black woman
>holding hands with
>a famous supermodel who is white and is dating a white guy
>they're holding hands and smiling because it's a Versace clothing campaign photo shoot
>because that's what famous athletes and famous supermodels get paid to do
>model and be spokespeople for clothing companies in exchange of money
but if you post this pic on 4chan.org/sp/ the thread devolves into /pol/ tier race discussion under the assumption they're dating
i love how easily you idiots are triggered
>>
>>68841596
That's just Karlie Kloss the Supermodel doing a photoshoot for versace.
She's an out-and-proud lesbian who currently has a black lesbian girlfriend.
You may remember her as the girl Taylor Swift was caught making out with last year though.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.