[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Atlanta cannot support a hockey team >Atlanta can support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Drake.png (158 KB, 366x347) Image search: [Google]
Drake.png
158 KB, 366x347
>Atlanta cannot support a hockey team
>Atlanta can support a mls team

what kind of fucking logic is that?
>>
The affluent white people there are hipsters
>>
the south literally only cares about football

atlanta has enough niggers though to support an apehoop team

the braves have a lot of history but their fans are dying out
>>
Atlanta is like 93% Black. There are enough Africans amongst that group to make a local footy team feasible.
>>
Black dudes who grew up playing FIFA plus Latinos

In order to support a hockey team, you need white people who care about hockey. Atlanta does not have them. Kinda weird, since apparently Nashville and Raleigh do have them
>>
It's the South you faggot. There's a reason why most of the popular hockey teams are in the North. Barely anyone here gives a shit about hockey.
>>
>>68836951
Makes sense, why would anyone give a fuck about Hockey when it's never even cold enough for ice.Even rinks are non existent.
Street hockey on rollerblades just isn't the same
>>
Atlanta was supporting its hockey team. The ownership group that had them (and the one that recently also sold the Hawks) sold the team because they were having trouble with finances. It was some bullshit.

The owner of the falcons also owns the MLS team and is the only reliable ATL ownership. The baseball team is also owned by some corporate faggots.
>>
Haha who gives a shit what a Canadian has to say really
>>
File: AtlantaDream.png (19 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
AtlantaDream.png
19 KB, 300x250
>>68832039
They're supporting a WNBA team so I guess your argument is invalid?
>>
>>68832039
It's simply an admission of how low-tier Soccer is in the U.S.
>>
>>68832039
>Toronto cannot support a hockey team
>Toronto cannot support a mls team
>has both
what kind of fucking logic is that?
>>
cuckpuck is gay
>>
>>68832039

Hockey is a meme sport
>>
File: 1335416157975.png (40 KB, 973x639) Image search: [Google]
1335416157975.png
40 KB, 973x639
>tfw 27 year old lifelong Barves fan

Thank god they won 1
>>
>>68841686
GOAT Pitching staff
>>
>>68836337
>atlanta has enough niggers though to support an apehoop team
they literally can't

atlanta is a meme city

they and NO are always the lowest attendance
>>
>Seattle can't support a NBA team
>Seattle can support a WNBA team in the same arena that the NBA team was in
How
>>
File: 1455941962079.png (238 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
1455941962079.png
238 KB, 680x689
>>68841816
>>
File: 1392151173068.jpg (38 KB, 355x342) Image search: [Google]
1392151173068.jpg
38 KB, 355x342
>>68832039
>White sport
>Non-white sport
Pick one, average Atlantean citizen.
>pic unrelated
>>
File: typical indie game.jpg (22 KB, 537x342) Image search: [Google]
typical indie game.jpg
22 KB, 537x342
>Las Vegas can support an NHL team
>Las Vegas can't support anything else except maybe the fucking Raiders
What kind of logic is THIS?
>>
local metro atl (the white areas) anon checking in

honestly metro atl youth soccer was huge in the 90s. Soccer is way bigger than hockey where I'm from since most kids played as kids and FIFA is white kid 2k. Shit all the kids in frats at UGA rock soccer jerseys as like a fashion statement. No one probably cares about the quality of the football played so I think it will be a success although I surely will not be watching the retard league of the beautiful game
>>
>>68837602
This right here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.