[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw you realise one of these teams will play in the final.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: finalel.png (266 KB, 614x671) Image search: [Google]
finalel.png
266 KB, 614x671
yfw you realise one of these teams will play in the final.
>>
>>68824535
i hope it's not Belgium, they don't deserve it in the slightest
>>
Croatia and Belgium are final worthy teams.
>>
>>68824535
would be ok if italiniggers didn't throw
>>
>>68824586
Yes, that might be true, HOWEVER...
>>
>>68824583
even if they reach finals they will be ass blasted by a big team
>>
>>68824535
Croatia, Hungary or Poland pls
>>
The Round of 16 will be the best stage of the tournament. Every match-up is interesting except Germany-Slovakia. It's all downhill after Monday
>>
>>68824586
Why is every portuguese poster an apologetic cuck? Sure your team is playing like shit but have some enthusiasm at the least.
>>
Belgium or croatia
>>
>>68824839
Indeed, Slovakia has this one in their pocket.
>>
>>68824583
While I agree there is simply too much asspain from you and your countrymen.
>>
the only team i couldn't see making it to the final is norn iron
>>
>>68824535
meme tournament
>>
>wales or northern ireland in a quarter final
>>
>>68824583
First I was rooting for belgium, but now I'm scared shitless that they have as much trophies as us at the end of this tourney.

Time for a quick annex I guess.
>>
>>68825025
>asspain

Will you kindly explain why we should be asspained, exactly?
>>
>final Norn vs Iceland
What happens when two teams park the bus?
>>
>NI vs England in the final
>>
>>68824535
Croatia will go to the final
>>
>>68825165

with wich army? lol
>>
>>68825333
> Wales and England
>>
>>68824535

Damn, Croatia are facing Portugal. I would have said that was in the bag for Croatia, but based on today's game, I'd say it was pretty even
>>
Easy Croatia Germany final.
>>
>>68825166
Because we stole a lot of your men to work the mines obviously. Ye olde grudges, it's disgusting.
>>
>>68825361
Say that again when this comes rolling towards you I fucking dare you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.