[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks that referees will carry this overrated meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: belgium.jpg (48 KB, 1180x786) Image search: [Google]
belgium.jpg
48 KB, 1180x786
Who else thinks that referees will carry this overrated meme team into the final after they robbed Sweden today? Think about it, they're the only marketable team on their side. Add to that the multikulti propaganda thing and it's a serious possibility. They already refballed Sweden and tried to refball Croatia to get Spain on that side of the bracket, it's clear UEFA is going into damage control mode because it's all going terribly wrong for them.
>>
>>68823603
They're too incompetent
>>
File: hazzaa.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
hazzaa.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1536
>mfw Belgium wins da € 2016
>>
They've been pretty mediocre so far. Maybe they'll improve in the knock outs, but otherwise I don't think they'll beat Hungary.
>>
BELGICAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 584684854522.jpg (143 KB, 684x964) Image search: [Google]
584684854522.jpg
143 KB, 684x964
>>68823603
>>
>>68824979
amai wilmots
(allé lukaku)
>>
File: gg zlatan.jpg (156 KB, 1216x598) Image search: [Google]
gg zlatan.jpg
156 KB, 1216x598
>>68823603
>>
>>68824979

SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS SYSTEME WILMOTS
>>
Why doesn't Belgium split into Flanders and Wallonia? If Spain splits into Catalonia and Basqia, and Monaco and Vatican forms football teams we could expand Euro to 32 countries.
>>
File: 1464813275789.png (36 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1464813275789.png
36 KB, 251x251
>>68823701
but the question is... is hazard white
>>
File: when the goal is just right.png (82 KB, 681x656) Image search: [Google]
when the goal is just right.png
82 KB, 681x656
>>68825074
>>
>>68823603
Cheating scum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHOGs9MDp8
>>
>>68825074
kek
>>
>>68827482
fuck, I forgot about that. they shouldn't even make it out of the group, it would be 1-0 to Ireland and they would park the bus, today Sweden would probably hold it too.

There was a thread few days ago about the teams you want most and least to win the Euro. In least I put 1.England 2.France 3.Belgium but now Belgium might just be in the first place. Nothing worse than refball
>>
>>68827906
the swiss are going to knock you out :^)
>>
>>68828019
I could understand rooting for your team if it was really Belgian, but I can't understand why it doesn't seem to bother Belgians, English or French that their teams are so full of blacks and muslims. Do you get brainwashed in school from day 1? Do you care about results above all else even if it was 22 niggers who don't sing the anthem and don't give a shit about Belgium, what is it? Im serious, it's very hard for me to understand with my eastern european mentality. In Poland we could probably have one non-white in a team and he would be seen as a mascot or something, but anything more would be met with massive, open disgust and a lot of people would actually actively root against NT so that the coach gets fired hoping the new one will only call up ethnic poles. Few years ago we called up some white western players with polish ancestry and even that was met with disgust and ridicule.
>>
>>68828272
Shhh dont make me hate poland, i'm rooting for poland because they're white. Don't fuck it up Stanislas. Shut your whore mouth
>>
>>68823603
I hope not, fucking nothing country
>>
>>68828471
>make me hate poland
Why? He just said it as it is.

Even I feel bad about our own team and we don't have as much non-Germans playing for us.
>>
>>68828577
Thanks for WWI Tommy :^)
>>
BUCK FELGIUM
VOTE TO LEAVE THE EU
FUCK BRUSSELS
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING MR JUNCKER
>>
>>68828272
We believe in burgership. A person who ACTUALLY integrates in society and plays by the rule is part of the tribe. I'm not saying I look at all Muslims in this country as Belgians, but I certainly see people like Kompany, Lukukaku (even though he sucks), Witsel, .. as Belgians. I'm a Flemish nationalist myself, so if even I can say that, I think that means something. People like Kompany are way more patriotic and more "belgian" than me.

I'm not one of those "racial differences deniers" and I personally strongly oppose mass immigration, but calling someone born here, who is fully integrated and very patriotic "not a real citizen of your country" because he's black. That's ACTUAL racism. You're ignoring the merits of a specific person soly for the color of their skin. That's doing yourself a misfavor imo.
>>
>>68828608
Because it'll happen to him, as it's happening to you. Don't assume there will be lots of mini mullers and mini Gotzes and Schurlles. Rather mustafas and achmeds. Don't assume the youth national team gotlots of native talents you cunt
>>
>>68828829
WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY HAS 3 OFFICIAL LANGUAGES? ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A "COUNTRY" HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY NATIONAL PRIDE?
ATLEAST SWITZERLAND HAS THEIR OWN CURRENCY AND A MOUNTAIN RANGE

NOTHING COUNTRY

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>68823603

>conspiracy theories

autism.
>>
>>68828838
>I speak on behalf of the whole country
Shut the fuck up, you fucking cunt
>>
>>68828838
you also have to take into account that a victory by a multikulti team will be used for propaganda purposes, that's especially dangerous for France and Belgium considering what's happening in Europe right now

Just imagine France - Belgium final with only non-whites scoring goals and a winning goal being scored by a muslim. That would have an actual effect, like, in real world, not just sports. That's why I can't root for a multikulti team and I can't understand how anyone who cares about Europe can.
>>
>>68828272
England here

You have to remember that England and France colonised a vast amount of Africa/Caribbean, this is where our niggers have come from. I don't like mass immigration from these shitholes and I'm sure there must be a quota system in place because nigs are about 4% of England's population or something like that I would guess. Our team is still majority white though, France I can't explain.
>>
>>68828272
>English... full of blacks and muslims

Except this isn't true. There have hardly been any footballers of Asian descent, or who are religiously Muslim, who have played for England football team. I imagine that is because they have parents who push them in to a profession, or because they prefer other sports (we have cricketers of south Asian descent for example), or maybe they don't give a shit, or maybe they don't get very far in football because of racial bias.

As for black (and I'm presuming you include mixed also), since the 90s it has been fairly balanced.
>>
>>68828838
Lukakus ethnicity is Congolese, his citizenship is Belgian.
De Bruynes ethnicity is Flemish, his citizenship is Belgian.
Laurent Cimans ethnicity is Walloon, his citizenship is Belgian.

Zlatans ethnicity is Croat and Bosnian, his citizenship is Swedish.
Marcus Bergs ethnicity is Swedish, his citizenship is Swedish.

Its not that hard.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.