[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post yfw we lose 5:0 to Portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: no.jpg (39 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
39 KB, 640x415
post yfw we lose 5:0 to Portugal
>>
finding Hitler is way more likely than that
>>
Have you been watching this cup lad?
>>
>>68823417
Small mentality.
>>
>>68823417
you will win easily. stop this meme already. it is 2016 you have the better team now croatbro
>>
>>68823535
You have my attention
>>
>>68823695

7:0, would that be a bigger mentality?
>>
>>68823417
you mean win 5-0 in final against germany
>>
>>68823652
We always choke and when is the last time Croatia won against Portugal?
>>
>>68823417
>>>/Jasenovac/
>>
>>68823417
dont worry nigga, it will be germoney croatia finals
>>
>>68823751
>Romania
>Sawker
>>
shut the fuck up croacia

WE lose, not you
>>
>>68823767
We haven't won a game in a major competition in 28 years until tonight so anythings possible.
>>
>>68823417
>>
Sucks that we got Croatia, they're playing great.
>>
>>68823417
Don't blow up any stewards when you're winning and you'll be fine till at least the semi's.
>>
>>68823767
I'm 27 yo and i don't recall Croatia playing against Portugal.
So if we did played in an official match, either i don't remember or has happened a long time a go.
>>
>>68825659
you always won
>>
>>68823417
You will win
>>
File: 62435234.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
62435234.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>68823417
>wake up
>it was a dream
>croatia wins 3-1
wew that was close
>>
>>68825659
No its not like this. All former Yougoslavia counts as collective. You clearly destroyed BiH twice or more so we are probably kill as well.
>>
Nah, you guys have good players and are playing well, so something like that will not happen. It will probably be pretty even
>>68825659
Euro 96. That Euro was quite good to watch. It was the start of our golden generation in these competitions with Baia, Couto, Paulo Sousa, Figo, Rui Costa, João Vieira Pinto, hell even Sá Pinto was there.
It seems everyone remembers how we lost against Czech, how the goal was and that Poborsky scored but nothing else.
>>
>>68823417
You'll smash them chief.

Portugal humiliated, they'll replace their coach with Carvalhal who wins the World Cup.

>Portugal FA, don't take our Carlos away, please
>>
>>68826150
Oh that's right, i was forgetting that Croatia was part of Yougoslavia.
Still the portuguese nt before the 90's only had two moments of glory in 66 and in 84. So it's most likely that Yougoslavia smashed us easily, as they used to have really strong teams.
Anyway, i strongly believe that we're gonna loose on saturday. Croatia plays like a propper team and they are easily much better than Iceland, Hungary and Austria. So yeah, i don't know why you guys are having doubts.
If anything your national team makes me feel envy, because you're everything we are not. Your lads have will, passion, fighting spirit. As well as some really easy on the eye football.
>>
>>68826283
>Carvalhal
You don't know what you are talking about. Carvalhal is one of those managers here that people laugh at him, that doesn't have the press on his side because he seems like a joke and for them he never did anything relevant(but he did with small teams and budget). He was already at Sporting and will never be there again. At Benfica or Porto? Never. Portugal? Good joke. Even guy like Manuel José(that is the 2nd portuguese manager with more titles behind Mourinho) knows more about football than others and can't be the national coach and is treated like a silly old man just because he says things straight.

Carvalhal deserves more, he deserves to be there at a better league where people will look at him as a good person and coach.

The next one will be whoever Jorge Mendes and Ronaldo want.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.