[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Ireland get its revenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: thierry-henry-hand_1526268c.jpg (24 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
thierry-henry-hand_1526268c.jpg
24 KB, 460x288
Will Ireland get its revenge?
>>
Gifted the Irish brothers just For that.
>>
we will not lose to a team with Rami, Sagna and Evra.

2-1 win for us
>>
>>68822554
Yes!
>>
File: 1463084853080.gif (811 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1463084853080.gif
811 KB, 480x320
Revengance shall be had
>>
I can see Ireland frustrating les francophones for long periods of time but never scoring.
>>
>tfw no McGregor on the squad

Could have used him to heem Payet
>>
>>68823807
if we didn't have Payet, Kanté, Griezmann, Lloris, Coman, Pogba, Matuidi I would agree with you my potato friend
>>
>>68822554
Actually Henry's handball was a karma for what Ireland had done to Georgia earlier in the tournament

Keane touched the ball with his hands near the Georgian goal and had the fucking guts to ask for a penalty like the subhuman he is.
AND IT WAS GRANTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdsOXVw511c
>>
>>68824658
this tbqh

probably get BTFO by Payet magic in the last minute as is tradition
>>
>>68824843
Whats the best way to break up Payet?

I would get someone to fall on a corner then grab Payet legs and pull it apart then get another player to fall backwards on his knee
>>
>>68824763
>Didn't ask for the penalty
>still would have got it if his arm didn't touch the ball
>>
>>68825171
Just get the lads round the hotel with a few hurls before the game
>>
Predictions ?
>>
>>68825171
James McCarthy. Get the Frenchies and the WHam lot crying equally.
>>
>>68829044
Suiza
Croacia
Gales
Hungria
Alemania
Espana
Francia
Islandia
>>
>>68829698
Then:

Croacia beats Suiza
Gales beats Hungria
Espana beats Alemania
Francia beats Islandia

Croacia beats Gales
Francia beats Espana

Francia beats Croacia
>>
>>68829044
why are the 3 strongest teams stuck fighting for the same semi-final spot. thats crazy

it'd be glorious to see wales make it all the way to the final though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.