[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it fucking matter, if we're out in the group stage,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: austria-monopoly-approved.png (42 KB, 2048x1079) Image search: [Google]
austria-monopoly-approved.png
42 KB, 2048x1079
What does it fucking matter, if we're out in the group stage, or in the finals? It's the same!

See you in 2 years, cunts.
>>
>>68816722
Sindelar, Krankl, Polster or no deal
>>
>>68816773
Do not forget based Happel.
>>
>>68816722
>See you in 2 years, cunts.
Sicher?
>>
>>68816806
Well we'll see if you can qualify :^)
>>
File: justpepe.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
justpepe.png
65 KB, 285x276
hmm OP what if we get kicked out in gs in russia too
>>
>>68816806

>wales
>serbia
>ireland
>moldova
>georgia

easy
>>
implying you would fucking qualify aaahahahajahjajhahjahjajahjahjahjajahjahjahjahjahajhahajahjahajjahjahjahja i love damage control
>>
File: heimat.jpg (131 KB, 750x483) Image search: [Google]
heimat.jpg
131 KB, 750x483
Eh, we made TSUUU angry, and at least vastic isnt the only goalgetter in a eurocup anymore. And im optimistic towards the quali for the Worldcup

See ya all in 2 years again, it was neat beeing part of a cup again.
>>
Austria, stfu
Your best player was worse than anyone in our team
kek, just catch your flight lmao
>>
>>68816722
>>68816956
The problem is that in order to qualify our team would have to score goals. Right now, I don't see them winning against any of their opponents - especially with the former hype and support from fans gone.

>>68817566
This. Alaba was the weakest player in the whole team - one of the weakest players in the entire tournament. 3 games and he sucked ass every single time. As for the rest of the team - losing 0:2 to Hungary says everything.
>>
>>68817825
Why was your team so hyped btw? I didn't understand it before the euros, and I don't understand it now.
Was it some kind of meme?
I watched your friendly against Albania and it was superweak
>>
>>68817825
>losing 0:2 to Hungary says everything.

does it? we play pretty good m8 so far
>>
>>68817825
>Alaba was the weakest player in the whole team
Forgetting the literal worst player in the tournament fucking Dragovic
>>
>>68817941
>does it? we play pretty good m8 so far
Better than us, no doubt, but not good overall. When I heard about the 3:3 against Portugal, I was impressed, but then i saw the goals and how every single one was a lucky, deflected shot. Apart from Portugal you had an easy group with Austria and Iceland. Although I'm happy that Iceland made it through, the game was clearly dominated by Austria most of the time, which speaks volumes about the quality of the group.

>>68817937
People thought our opponents in the qualifiers were pretty tough, and so everyone thought our team was strong when we won 4:1 in Sweden and 1:0 in Russia, finishing with 9 wins and only 1 draw.

Of course by now people realized that neither Sweden nor Russia were serious opponents and the group was just ridiculously easy. Still, the performance they showed in the euro was something noone saw coming. They weren't just bad, they played like a completely different team consisting of hobbyplayers.
>>
File: 1463772410453.jpg (79 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
1463772410453.jpg
79 KB, 634x420
>>68818381
>Still, the performance they showed in the euro was something noone saw coming.

>mfw our "experts" in TV and media, mostly consisting of ex-football-players, were all talking about the quarterfinals.

Toni Polster even saw us reaching the semis, beating England along the way.
>>
>>68819261
True, the media and "experts" had completely unrealistic expectations. I was just hoping for the ro16, which absolutely would've been possible, even after our first two horrendous games.

Now I'm curious how the World Cup qualifers will go. There's a good chance we'll finish last with the current team.
>>
>>68816956

>Iceland
>Hungary

easy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.