[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS THE WORST COACH WE'VE EVER HAD WTF IS THIS PIECE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: pepemad.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
pepemad.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
THIS IS THE WORST COACH WE'VE EVER HAD WTF IS THIS PIECE OF UTTER SHIT KICK HIM TF OUT HE'S SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
agreed tbqh, absolutely ridiculous what happened today
>>
those 2 hungary shots hitting someone and taking it out of the goalkeeper reach were very lucky though
>>
File: euro meme brackets.png (35 KB, 1002x688) Image search: [Google]
euro meme brackets.png
35 KB, 1002x688
What? It was all intentional, masterstroke coaching to get Portugal into the meme half of the bracket.
>>
So who will Portugal play (most likely) please.
>>
>>68811670
its already a sure thing. its Croatia
>>
>>68811670
Croatia 100%
>>
So Portugal isn't out?
>>
>>68811554
That's not the point, and I'd call it more stupid by our players then lucky by theirs
>>
>draw games
>draw games everywhere

Imagine the maximum butthurt if Portugal win this Memeuro Cup
>>
That's what you get for trying to waste the last 10 minutes for a draw. Should have attacked.
>>
>we are still fielding Nani, João Moutinho and André Gomes

The laffs
>>
>>68811796
No, but they have Croatia, so they'll lose.
>>
>>68811796
no

thanks platini
>>
>>68811890
Add João Mário and Eliseu (which should always stay in the fucking bench)
>>
>>68811602
You say that but it will be horrible when we get BTFO by one of those same meme teams
>>
Out:

Moutinho
Joao Mario
Andre Gomes

In:

Quaresma
Renato Sanches
Rafa Silva
>>
I'd like to see Croatia break a R. Carvalho + Pepe in a good day + William + Danilo centre.
>>
>>68811602
Croatia is fucking hard though
>>
>>68812154
Rakitic perisic and modric wont have a problem pal
>>
>>68812097
This, except Joao Mario, he had a slow first game but picked up. Fernando Santos is being a fucking shitter, he's fucking it all up.

Moutinho should've been benched permanently after that first match, yet, played all 3.
Andre Gomes can't do shit, not dangerous at all in any situation, shit passes, shit shots, what the fuck is he even doing on the field.
>>
Can we all agree that the worst player to set foot on field of football history goes to Eliseu? He's just so shit, it's unbelievable...
>>
>>68812291
If he keeps playing Joao Mario as a winger there's no point, Rafa would be far more effective. I would like to see the Sporting trio start in the middle and I say this as a Benfica fan. It's criminal that Adrien Silva won't get any game time but he isn't one of the Mendes boys.
>>
>>68811602
>Iceland blowing itself the fuck out
Look at that fucking side of the bracket compared to the other, holy fucking shit
>>
>>68812480
Yea, I agree with you there, needs to put him back in the middlefield, he's not doing enough on the wing. Rafa has barely no minutes in this Euro, and the little time he played was a huge threat. That guy needs more minutes on the wing, no fucking doubt.

It's also pretty silly that we have a trio that has like what, 50, 60 games on them, playing together in the midfield, yet, he refuses to play them together, even in test matches. It's just so fucking dumb, I can't understand.
>>
>>68812266
They are excellent players in their respective but they don't have the routines together.
>>
>>68811602
kek good job Iceland
>>
File: oil-up.jpg (51 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
oil-up.jpg
51 KB, 500x347
>>68811169
It's all over. For you.
>>
>not starting the Sporting trio even though Benficafags agree with this
>João Mário on the left wing
>no Rafa

Truly mastercoaching lads
>>
>>68811169

Ronaldo is your coach...
>>
>>68811602
Croatia has been the best team this tournament. They will blow Portugal out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.