[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Informal 4CC thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: goat preview.jpg (522 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
goat preview.jpg
522 KB, 1600x1800
Since yesterday's thread got 2pa1n'd into the archive, I figured I'd set one up today to cover anything that anyone may have wanted to talk about. The official threads regarding roster changes will pop up after the Euros however, but feel free to talk about it if you want.

I'd like to inquire you about something: there's a series of exhibition matches being streamed these days, two of them including /sp/. Normally I'd ignore the issue altogether, given it's the streamer that set up the matches and neither the manager nor me intended to sign up for any friendlies, but since one of the games is against /a/, I figured I might as well ask you whether you give the slightest of shits about it. I intended to ask in the previous thread, but I forgot about it.

Also, pic related is my attempt at a secondary pitch for the stadium, if anyone has any ideas please tell me.
>>
File: Screenshot_208.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_208.png
3 MB, 1600x900
This is the primary pitch, for those who don't know how it looks like.
>>
>>68801508
Looks good.

Are we playing today then? Or later? How are we doing with summer prep?
>>
>>68801508
>>68801539

I think the primary pitch looks better tbqh
>>
>posting during a busy euro day

bad move twain

also what happened with the MESSI stadium?
>>
>>68801736
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigging_After_Dark

On 27 and 29 this month. That said, livemanaging is out of the question for me anyway, since this isn't streamed at cup times, but late in the night. I can try sending a tactical export if people care about it, but even then I won't really have time for testing with the exams around.

>How are we doing with summer prep?
No major worries about it. Right now I'm studying how 1.04 fares and will also check an unofficial patch that may or may not be used in the cup.

>>68801899
There's a reason it's the primary pitch after all. Also, in case someone might misunderstand, the one in the OP isn't meant to replace the other one, but to live alongside it.

>>68801927
The MESSI stadium is actually not an /sp/ stadium, but one for a custom team someone made. The stadium will probably still be present, but it's not under /sp/ jurisdiction.
>>
>>68801736
>we
>>
>>68801981
>The MESSI stadium is actually not an /sp/ stadium, but one for a custom team someone made. The stadium will probably still be present, but it's not under /sp/ jurisdiction.
just take it from them

MESSI is pretty /sp/
>>
>>68802018
As I said, no one is taking it away from the game, it can be used.

I'm actually pondering whether to leave the night sky on the regular stadium or bring the goat sky.
>>
>>68801508
>is against /a/
We shouldn't be playing against babbies, we are on another level.

Also this are my proposed changes to the team so far, obviously I know new memes could appear the next weeks.

Change >de gay to Kopasz Kapus

Lelbron shirt should sat Da Land
Change Bra7i1 to EH PU70, I think is a cheeky way to say that Brazil has redeemed themselves (even if they don't), another option could be make them the defense couple, but I don't like that much the idea of having a player for every time a team gets raped

Get rid of >we, >torres and LCIM. Having >we and Lifelong is redundant; Torres didn't deliver in the final and isn't even playing in the Euros; LCIM hasn't played this year that much.

Instead of them put Apologize, it's a crime that he isn't in the team. Also Pop's masterplan and the other spot give it to a hockey or baseball meme.

Change Chat Shit get Banged's position, make him a forward.

Last thing, I don't know about meme football, but in real football having only good attacking players and a shit defense is always bad. The medal players could be:
Gold: 1 forward and 1 midfielder
Silver: 1 forward/midfielder and one defender
If we have a balanced team could be an advantage against other teams, last cup defending was a joke. But then again, I don't know if it could work in meme football.
>>
>>68802157
Medal defenders are ineffective in PES. Even more so in PES 16, where defense is simply garbage, leading to the highest goal average of all cups.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.