[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EURO 2016 best players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Ok, lets talk about best players on tournament. Lots of good players memed , few were really good. name those one, i will point out our Perišić

>two Ronaldo tier goals
>Jaap Stam chimpout

literally the GOAT of this tournament so far m8s
>>
>>68798909
don't force it, Hrvoje
there are plenty of Croatian threads up already
its quite enough that we'll rekt this tournament
>>
I have nothing but respect for a player who's horseshit in clubs but shows up for country.
>>
Perisic
Bale
Boateng
>>
Kyle Walker
>>
I really really like Muller
>>
Talking about him,

can anyone explain to a pleb why players would take off their shirt in the celebration if they know they'll get a yellow card for it?

What's their motivation to do this?
>>
>>68798909
Clint Dempsey
>>
>>68799053

Their nipples get hot when they're excited.
>>
Perisic
Payet
Walker
>>
>>68798909
>'respect' on jersies
what do they mean by this?
>>
>>68798909
I can only think of two players from our team who were consistently good in all three matches so far: Kroos and Boateng.
>>
>>68799053
its the classic im the alpha man everyone look at me celebration
>>
>>68798909
I only watched him in Game 1 and he missed like 135 sitters. He looked pretty good in the highlights of Game 2 and 3, although de Gea went full de Gay.

Also that Olsson guy was pretty good, especially since his team is bad. Boateng and Bale should also be obvious choices.
>>
>>68799053
They want to show off their gains.
>>
Rooney has actually been excellent and ought to have scored several times by now. He was a mess toward the end of the Slovakia game, though.
>>
>>68799163
>Boateng
one of the best players of the tournament so far imo
>>
>>68799203
>Rooney has been great if you ignore all the times he's been shit
lel
>>
Btw guys, did you noticed that Modrić said to Srna that Ramos always shot penalties in the midle of the goal, and Srna said that to Subašić and he defended that goal. Based.
>>
>>68798999
I forgot about Hamsik.
>>
>>68798909
Payet is really standing out among the French players. I know they're overall kinda shit but damn he's playing well this cup.

If he ever get redcarded/injured the team is done for.
>>
>>68799203
Idiot
>>
>>68799335
Hamšik was really good, yes.
>>
>>68799053
Same reason why he would shave the number 4 into one side of his head and the geographic shape of Croatia on the other side
>>
Eric Dier

shame the rest of England is poop
>>
1. Perisic
2. Iniesta
3. Bale
4. William Carvalho
5. Payet
6. Kyle Walker
7. Modric
8. Bonucci
9. Hazard
10. Dier
>>
>>68798909
Hamsik
Kuba
Perisic
Boateng
Bale
Kroos
Bonucci
Fabianski
Payet
Candreva
Icelandic wall
>>
that guy with the cap on is pretty based

I hope Croatia wins the euro, I'll be rooting for them.
>>
File: 6pTQQGw.png (733 KB, 642x729) Image search: [Google]
6pTQQGw.png
733 KB, 642x729
>>68799507
>Azar
>>
>>68798909
Yep, I'd go with Perisic too. Fantastic performances.
>>
>>68799577
he was lit against Ireland bruh
>>
>>68799600
>he was good against kamikaze micks
He wasnt even lelgiums best player it was ginger kid
>>
>>68799053
shut it, Abdul
>>
>kurvati attentionwhoring

cancerous infestation, whoever knocks you arrogant gypoos out will get my congratulations
>>
>>68800459
>t. assblasted Serb

Hungarians are bros.
>>
>>68800459
Please explain me why are you mad right now? Literally why? We played good three games and we deserved to be happy. It's not good for you mental health to be this butthurt my neighbour friendo.
>>
>>68799507
>no Hamsik
you are doing it wrong m8
>>
From what I've seen (not as much as I would like) Aaron Ramsey is really working like a fucking machine to prove Wales is not a one-man side
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.