[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have your fans literally destroy a stewards face and hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: 1466187502147.jpg (206 KB, 1199x838) Image search: [Google]
1466187502147.jpg
206 KB, 1199x838
>create a huge incident in the stands and on the field
>have a history of your fans doing similar things
>receive a token slap on the wallet and get to remain in the competition
Is this the biggest refball since Draymond Greens game 5 suspension?
>>
U jelly muslim bro?
>>
>>68796120
>muslim

that's a fucking serb.
>>
this is the whole point of football
>>
>>68796055

could you not you fucking faggot? if anything croats got refballed hard with that penulty and when the cunt ref (who also cucked bosnia against ireland) didn't call the obvious ramos start on rog I think

>>68796120

I don't think he's a bosnian
>>
>>68796055
who even cares about croatia throwing a few flares and fire crackers on the pitch desu
>>
>>68796055
More comparable to his non suspension for the groin kick on Stephen Adams in the OKC series.
>>
>arab shitskin stewards btfo
I dont see problem with this.
They are doing Lords work.
Stay mad sabahudine.
>>
>>68796055
>>create a huge incident
8 flares on pitch
retarded steward who picked firework in his hand
grow some balls
>>
>>68796055

Nothing happened to a steward, he's alright. Stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>68796161
Ur a fucking serb.

>>68796163
I guess you support russian fans doing the same thing to your fans?

>>68796180
Could I not what, point out the obvious rigging and sweeping things under the carpet? If anything they deserved the harsh treatment in the game against Spain, considering the fact that they shouldn't even be in the competition anymore.
>>
>>68796251
What have we done to you mujo? Why are you so angry?
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
>>68796385
muslims are angry all the time
>>
>>68796055
how do i pronounce dragan bender
>>
>>68796499
Dragan Bender
>>
Ooh a good old fashioned ex-Yugoslavian countries divided fighting thread.

I need a popcorn.gif
>>
>>68796537
why is it not draganj benderic or something like that
>>
Why can't Croats and Bosnians just get along?
>>
>>68796499
>dragan
like dragon except with an a instead of an o
>>
>spreading bullshit about our croat brothers

shame on you faglord, support their based halal captain Srna on his path to glory
>>
>>68796546
nothing left to fight about.

>croatia is best a football
>croatia has the superior economy to serbia and bosnia
>croatia has the best(and incidentally, only) coastline
>best flag
>best ćevapi

goddammit, alright, that last one isn't true...but one day
>>
>>68796563
They're infested with muslims and serbs.
>>
Why the fuck do you faggots fight so much? You're basically the same people
>>
>>68796617
You were the same people as us until you weren't :(
>>
>>68796597

>croatia is best a football
true
>croatia has the superior economy to serbia and bosnia
wrong, you have a larger DEBT than us, also you have tourism and you're still cucked economically, and that takes special kind of retarded
>croatia has the best(and incidentally, only) coastline
the best yes, only? nah, montenegros and neum ;)
>best flag
it's just the holland flag with a pineapple
>best ćevapi
kek, best be joking

>>68796610

see >>68796584

>>68796617

kek, it's just friendly banter mate, in reality we actually love each other dearly
>>
>>68796646
We still basically are tho mom
>>
>>68796563
we just hate the herceg-bosna faggots, real Croats are cool
>>
>>68796649
where do citizens of bosnia go for beaches
>>
>>68796649
>wrong, you have a larger DEBT than us, also you have tourism and you're still cucked economically, and that takes special kind of retarded

Stopped reading there. You can't seriously be that retarded?
>>
>>68796682
Makarska, they throw their garbage everywhere.
Filthy creatures.
>>
>>68796682

catholics to croatia
muslims to turkey
ortocux to montenegro

easy as pie mate

>>68796692

croatia has a larger debt than bosnia, what's retarded about that dipshit?

>Vanjski dug Bosne i Hercegovine oko četiri milijarde KM

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/bih/vanjski-dug-bosne-i-hercegovine-oko-cetiri-milijarde-km/070608031

>Bruto inozemni dug u veljači smanjen na 44,6 milijardi eura

http://www.poslovni.hr/hrvatska/bruto-inozemni-dug-u-veljaci-smanjen-na-446-milijardi-eura-313653
>>
>>68796733
and the US has a trillion dollar debt to china, that doesn't make the US economy weaker than bosnia's
>>
>>68796758

true dat, but your economy is based entirely on tourism and getting sweet welfare checks from the IMF, if we're being real here both slovenia and serbia are stronger economically than croatia
>>
>>68796796
slovenia yeah, serbia? lol

how are they even still a country, have they really not gone native by now and ripped each other's throats out?
>>
>>68796649
>wrong, you have a larger DEBT than us, also you have tourism and you're still cucked economically, and that takes special kind of retarded
nice basic economy understading. Real Madrid and barcelona have bigger debts than Zeljeznicar ---> Zeljo more succesfull.
>>
>>68796584
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little 'Srna is muslim' post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose a picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” muslim Srna, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about Srna. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Muslimfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is ''SRNA IS MUSLIM, ABSOLUTELY HALAL.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>68796055

>Croatia does some light banter
>gets fined for it

Refball indeed
>>
Why do balkanfags always speak about Serbia? We are not even qualify and they speak about us on every thread.
Bosnia is so fucking shit that i cant even compare it to something
Cro has good tourism but they are in EU so nothing is really thier.They will disapear in 10 years.Serbia is ultra shit but at the end all balkan cocks have wet dreams to live here.
Look at fucking music industry, so much money is there
1.Serbia
POWER GAP
97.no one fucking cares Bosnia
10043. Cro music lel

Even crobithces enjoy coming to Belgrade...its not shitposting its a fact.

In sports Serbia is most dominant
Cro are close and Bosnia is blah
>>
>>68797454
what fucking music industry?
turbofolk doesnt count as music
>>
>>68796649
>>68797118
>>68797454

Why can't you all just get along?
>>
>>68796804
>>68796804
Poland and bulgaria are shitting on your countries ITT
>>
File: 1432912533508.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1432912533508.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>68797546
>tfw Tito is dead and so is Yugoslavia
>>
>>68797587
If you were to make a yugoslavian squad, who would you pick?

It'd be a pretty scary team I think.
>>
>>68797454
>music industry

What music? Serbs can't make music.
>>
>>68797587
>tfw said something positive about Tito once
>Mom looked like she would kill me

I do hate serbs more than her, strangely enough.
>>
>>68796251
>rigging and sweeping
>in favor of Croatia
Literally what would be the point? Personally I believe the punishment was so "low" is because it would be hooligan's victory. Uefa doesn't really give them what they want
>>
It's the Dayton Accords all over again.
>>
>>68797454
Because you brought pain, terror and hatred to most of your neighboring countries. And you like to claim that other nations dont exist or are less worthy. So everyone is happy when they can mock you and remind you how shitty you are.
>>
>ywn be ex-yugo and have kawaii arguments with your bros online

just FUCK me up
>>
>>68797533
Turbo shit brings more money then everything.Best of all is that muslim singer (they are best) come to us to produce.
We all hate it but that music is on top of the chain.
>>68798024
Pain and terror have nothing with sport unless Serbia is playin basketball with Cro
>>
>>68797641
Its hard to explain...if yugo still exist the standard would be high and more and more good players would play.So probably we would be best in world,like it was at begining of 90'
>>
return olympic medals serbia pls
>>
balkan apes are at it again
>>
HNS did not organize the fucking game, you fucking OP fag, the Frenchmen did, it's not HNS' fault few terrorists smuggled shit.
>>
>>68798290
>Pain and terror have nothing with sport unless Serbia is playin basketball with Cro
Great reading comprehension bre
>>
Koji kurac pričate engleski?!
Govorimo zajedničkim jezikom pičke
>>
>>68801831
Go fuck yourself, faggot. If english is too much for you, go to the index.hr comment section, or on forum.hr
Faggot
>>
>>68801902
No, it is not too much for me you fucking asshole.
But majoroty of fags posting here is from Croatia, Serbia or Bosnia.
Pička ti materina bezobrazna
>>
>>68801967
Di si bio devesprve, pička ti materina, smeće jedno šugavo?
>>
How is life in the Balkans?
>>
>>68796675
Even we hate herceg bosna hillbillys, cant stand them
>>
File: 1461794133780.jpg (226 KB, 737x601) Image search: [Google]
1461794133780.jpg
226 KB, 737x601
>>68802201
Livnjak checking in! You will learn to love our rocks or else.
>>
>>68802089
like an episode of Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls
>>
>balkans
>getting their shit together, ever

Fucking hell. You're worse than Africans.
>>
>>68802240
just stay where you are, dont infect us
>>
>>68802264
At least our president is not a nigger.
And our president is your wet dream. A chubby blonde MILF who knows her way around the kitchen and with guns and enjoys bantz.
>>
File: ifeelum8.jpg (16 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
ifeelum8.jpg
16 KB, 500x382
>>68798139
>>
>>68802445
Anschlus Netherlands when?!
>>
File: landstorm.png (8 KB, 161x195) Image search: [Google]
landstorm.png
8 KB, 161x195
>>68802506
>>
>>68799672
You would know about terrorists.
>>
its the french peoples fault for their shit security. this isn't a fucking qualifier, this is a tournament HOSTED by france and they KNEW this would happen
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.