[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UEFA Euro 2016: Final Group Stage Matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 639x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 639x906
>soon it will all become clear
How's it feel spee? What do you think will be the outcome?
>>
I just want Portugal out. Nothing against the country, I just hate Pepe and Penaldo too much.
>>
>>68794459
>Hating on Pepe

Why?
>>
Terminator vs The Mountain
>>
File: croat stronk.jpg (117 KB, 1153x813) Image search: [Google]
croat stronk.jpg
117 KB, 1153x813
Austria beats Iceland
Hungary and Portugal draw

Italy beats Ireland
Belgium beats Sweden
>>
>>68794441
Pls Iceland, Hungary and Italy go thru, Belgium don't go thru. Thank you.
>>
>>68794459
Exactly what I think

What would be expected is Portugal, Italy, and Belgium to win. Who the fuck knows who will win between Iceland and Austria. But I really, really want Hungary to win. Hungary is a cool country.
FUCK PENALDO
BRING HUNGARY'S GLORY DAYS BACK
>>
>>68794899
Portugal could only manage to draw against Austria and Iceland though. I have a feeling Hungary is going to rape them
>>
>>68794851
No way in hell does Italy beat Germany or England France.
>>
>>68794919

>"no way does italy beat germany"
>he isn't aware of the current germany-italy-spain + paper - scissors - rock configuration

the problem with that image is that spain is gonna beat italy
>>
>>68794899
>What would be expected is Portugal (...) to win.
Pls no! They'd celebrate like they just won the WC or something and it would be hard to stomach after the beautiful shitshow of CR7 tears. And also totally underserved.

>>68794919
England can fuck right off, but, out of the "big" teams, I think Italy has the most gut to go up to the final.
>>
File: 4.jpg (15 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
15 KB, 460x288
Wow the games are really early today, that's nice.
>>
>>68794909
Yeah but remember that Portugal completely dominated the pace of their matches. That's a good indicator of who has the better chances to win. I'm expecting a match where Hungary will focus on defense and wait for a counter that will knock Portugal's morale down.
>>68794949
Let's just hope for the best, friend.
I hope Poland gets far in this tourney. Visegrad countries are so interesting, although I know nothing about Slovakia.
>>
>>68794949
> undeserved

Big deal. All world cups except '62, '70, '98 and '02 were won by a team that didn't deserve them.
>>
>>68795046
>I hope Poland gets far in this tourney.
I hope too, but seeing Milik fucking up chances (that we're creating less and less with each game) really gets on my nerves.
>I know nothing about Slovakia
They beat Germany in the pre-tournament friendly 3-1.

>>68795091
>Big deal
It is for me.
And should be for about anyone caring about the sport, but whatever.
>'02
The whole shtick was disgusting and shoul've been annulled.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>68795125
>They beat Germany in the pre-tournament friendly 3-1.
I meant culturally speaking. The other day I was reading a business book about how you guys (specifically, the Visegrad Group) hated to be associated with the term "Eastern Europe" because of your bitter past with the Soviet Union, and preferred the term "Central Europe", which moves you away from the Russian sphere of influence.
>>
>>68794949
>undeserved
Top kek, our 2 games were the most one sided in the whole competition. Too bad you'll never defeat Croatia, I'd love to have Ronaldo shit all over team of literally who's.
>>
File: goal post.jpg (76 KB, 612x363) Image search: [Google]
goal post.jpg
76 KB, 612x363
>>68795255
nice post nice post
HOWEVER
>>
>>68794441
belgium destroys sweden and kebab advances

SWEDEN YES
>>
> Slovakia
> Albania

What is even the fucking difference between all those little shitholes?
>>
>>68795410
Slovaks worship the Dead Jew and wants to think they are of Europe now while they are shit.
Albanians worship the Desert Arab and wants to think they are superior to Europe while they are shit.
>>
>>68794865
>Belgium don't go thru

>biting the hand that feeds you
>>
>>68795553
thanks belgi bro. you truly have the best beers.
>>
need the IRA to remove kebab
>>
>>68795553
>implying walloons pay taxes
>>
>>68794851
If stars align and it comes to Italy vs Croatia, Italy is kinda fucked because we've traditionally played well against them. I don't envy them brackets to get there, though. It's going to be a fucking slaughter.
>>
>>68794441
>What do you think will be the outcome?
This is Italy's expected formation. Gonde is gonna go full B team on Ireland, so Belgium and Sweden better play hard if they don't wanna risk to be overtaken.
>>
>>68795580
NO SURRENDER
لا استسلام
>>
>>68795735
wow conte really couldn't be bothered with this game
>>
File: 1405844341071.jpg--.jpg (20 KB, 480x583) Image search: [Google]
1405844341071.jpg--.jpg
20 KB, 480x583
>>68795621
you're right, Italy are shit and nobody should rate 'em anyway
>>
>>68794441

My predictions:

>Austria
>Portugal
>Italy
>Caliphate
>>
>>68794441
We will win.
>>
>>68795757
Dude, his team is already qualified as Group Winner no matter what. There would be no point in deploying the first squad
>>
>>68795735
El Sharaawy will GOAT it up tonight. He'll claim his place in the starting lineup for the rest of the tournament.
>>
>>68795771
AGGHIAGGIANDEAAAAH
>>
Hungary is already guaranteed a pass, no matter what permuation of events. I doubt we will give it our all against portugal, we have many injuries.
>>
>>68795773
>Caliphate

Which one lad? They're both caliphates at this point
>>
>>68795735
I'm rooting for Ireland and Sweden tonight
Come on, Belgium's gonna lose
>>
>>68795784
Yes, let's have even less midfield cover. It's not like our midfield has shown more holes than swiss cheese these last two matches, right?
Not to mention that playing lone wide man throws Elsha off his game regardless, because he's not used to it and he can't time his runs from deep for fear of leaving his man nor backtrack appropriately. It's not like in FIFA where you can pacebabby defend with him just as good as with any speedy defender.
>>
>>68795855
I get your point, he's no defensive wonder. But I think you're overreacting about the holes in midfield. Italy has shown excellent collective defending, with the entire block moving from one side to the other. If Elsha can stick to his role and Conte's game plan, I'm sure he'll be great on that left side, especially in attack.
>>
One bracket is full of big team
One bracket is full of small team

It's going to be nice to see a France/Spain/Italy/Germany vs Northern Ireland in final
>>
I'm glad that we're in the stacked bracket. Losing to France is less embarrassing than losing to Hungary.
>>
>>68795553
Isn't Belgium the one recieving more dotations then Poland per capita, DESPITE being a wealthy country?
>>
>>68795773
>Caliphate
So, a draw?
>>
>>68797831
We also contribute more than 3.5 times as much per capita.

Plus, it's absolutely necessary to accomodate Polish workers who contribute absolutely nothing to the local economy.
>>
>>68794459
same, but I hate the country itself as well
>>
>>68795784
I whish i really like that guy
>>
>>68794459
Same 100%

I fucking despise those two and Portuguese football in general

Too much diving, cheating and acting

Filthiest football in Europe

GO ICELAND AND HUNGARY
>>
>>68795091
>'98
Fuck that. Fuck that nigger who scored his only two goals in his career against us in the semis
>>
>>68794919
Italy has beaten us in every cup ever
>>
N. Ireland v Germany was the perfect example of football on the pitch and support in the stands
>>
>>68798596
singing the will grigg song endlessly was pretty shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Motivational music for Sweden
>>
File: wc5Nd7f.gif (628 KB, 204x111) Image search: [Google]
wc5Nd7f.gif
628 KB, 204x111
>>68794919
>No way in hell does Italy beat Germany
top kek
>>
File: final 16.png (43 KB, 829x971) Image search: [Google]
final 16.png
43 KB, 829x971
I swear that the bottom half of the final 16 is too strong compared to the bottom half.

The finals will probably be something like France vs Wales at this rate.
>>
>>68799944
I meant to strong compared to the top half.

I am very sorry for my English mistake.
>>
>>68798797
exactly, all they've got is that one cringey song
>>
>>68799944
just because Croatia, Poland, Belgium and Wales grown up to the classical "big" teams that doesn't mean its a weaker bracket.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.