[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS JUST NOT FAIR! WE DOMINATE EVERY OTHER SPORT WE SHOULD DOMINATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: angry catapillar.png (59 KB, 177x167) Image search: [Google]
angry catapillar.png
59 KB, 177x167
ITS JUST NOT FAIR! WE DOMINATE EVERY OTHER SPORT WE SHOULD DOMINATE THIS SHIT TOO!
>>
>>68791273
>every other sport
>basketball, boreball and handegg (which only you play)
>some sports that are only played in the olympics
>>
>>68791377
what other shit sports are there?
>>
>>68791273
Rugby, Cricket and Tennis are way more relevant than american football and baseball.
>>
>>68791273

Then you should try playing with the brown guys in the south that are actually good at the sport to actually improve, instead of feeling good by beating small islands in the caribbean.
>>
>>68791416
Tennis and soccer are the biggest ones.
>>
>>68791420
Cricket is only a relevant sport because 1 billion poo in loos, who suck at all other sports, are obsessed with it.

The ICC loses money and has to transfer funds to every cricket organization besides three: Australia/India/UK.
>>
>>68791420
>rugby
>cricket
Nobody plays that shit
>tennis
I dont watch this but im pretty sure serena williams is destroying everyone.
>>
>>68791273
this country will suck at soccer forever, AYSO ruined soccer at the youth level by making it a winners league were every god damn snot nosed fat kid can play in a game whether or not they're any good. To me... what I see on the pitch is players that had parents that had money to pay for private trainers and expensive camps, who grew up to play college, and became average players.... that's our country's team. when in reality , the slums have the best talent, shitholes in the valley... soccer's scouting should be no different than basketball or football.
>>
>>68791761
>were every god damn snot nosed fat kid can play in a game whether or not they're any good. To me... what I see on the pitch is players that had parents that had money to pay for private trainers and expensive camps, who grew up to play college, and became average players
We do the same thing for basketball and football.
>>
File: 1466014736971.jpg (27 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
1466014736971.jpg
27 KB, 309x309
>>68791420
>Cricket
Is Cricket really that popular? i mean, i have lived in both Chile and Spain for a very long time and never heard about this sport until i started to browsing 4chan
>>
>>68791914
*Started browsing, fuck
>>
>>68791914
>Is Cricket really that popular?
pajeets and pakis love it but in the civilized world, its irrelevant. same with field hockey.
>>
>>68791914
Pakiswing is only relevant in the former British empire. All I know about cricket is that a game can last four days.
>>
>>68791709
>women tennis
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.