[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Americans ever be good at real sports?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: BtB4R2CCYAE6J3e.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BtB4R2CCYAE6J3e.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Will Americans ever be good at real sports?
>>
really cute feet
>>
File: sports-logos.png (66 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
sports-logos.png
66 KB, 300x229
There are four real sports, and we dominate three of them. While Canucks and Russkies are the only others also good at hockey.
>>
Will the UK ever stop being obsessed with us? It's nearly 4 in the fucking morning there for christ sake
>>
they produce pretty good boxers
>>
Reminder that mexico is 48th in medal count with 62 total medals
>>
>>68788085
OPs a fag but that's some pretty terrible damage control m8.
>>
>>68787637
they're good at the sport you're so obsessed with

>wimminz "sawker"
>>
>3:30 in the morning over in the UK
>OP is still awake because he is a neet supported by his parents who doesn't have to worry about work or school
>OP is shitposting about America at 3:30 AM because he is severely autistic and has an obsession with us

Sad...
>>
File: 1435497381728.png (123 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1435497381728.png
123 KB, 250x228
At least we don't quadruple our disappointment in tournaments.
>>
Will /sp/ ever stop being a cesspool for cancer? Will OP ever stop being a fag? Find out on the next Dragon Ball Z
>>
>>68788224

What does good damage control look like?
>>
>>68788022

>Niggerhoop
Niggers dominate

>Boreball
Central Americans and Asians dominate

>Handegg
Not sport, 3 hour commercials

All sports no one else plays by the way. Just imagine if the whole world actually cared, USA would be irrelevant.
>>
File: file.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
>>68787637
hopefully
>>
File: Bu8egbxIgAI2x3z.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Bu8egbxIgAI2x3z.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
Could team USA survive League 2?
>>
>>68788668

You 3rd world spics only care about one sport, and you lose 0-7 in it.
>>
America could take the best athletes from ONE STATE and field a world beating soccer team if they wanted to.
>>
>>68788668
We regularly BTFO the world in the olympics

You're not even good at the 1 sport you care about
>>
>be burgerbro
>try to make an argument using basketball
>basketball is a nigger sport.

Seriously Burgerbro where's your dignity. Hope Trump brings it back
>>
>>68791700
>spamming the exact same post in two different threads.
chile pls.
>>
>>68791742
im sorry, i can't sleep. Bear with me pls.
>>
>>68791340
Idk why this logic is so popular amongst Americans. Like, do you assume Messi the manlet or Ronaldo the diva would have been goat at any other sport like rugby or basketball? Its the same this way around - 'athleticism' isn't this generic thing that means you're great at every sport on the planet.
>>
>>68788668

>>Niggerhoop
>Niggers dominate
American niggers, you dumb spic

>>Boreball
>Central Americans and Asians dominate
>unironically believing this
top kek

>>Handegg
>Not sport, 3 hour commercials
>povertyball
>a sport
yeah, nah

BUILD WALL
>>
>>68791202
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>68791897
they are too small to play football, basketball, or even rugby. they might be able to play baseball and make a career out of hitting bloop singles.
>>
>>68792253
No they wouldn't. That's the point I'm making - do you honestly think, for example, that Messi's free kick today was the result of him simply having 'good athleticism'? He has technical know-how of his sport that you just don't get from telling the fastest or strongest kids to just play his sport and wait for them to turn out like him. There is a lot more to sport than just physical ability.
>>
>>68792396
/thread
>>
I literally can't name a single NFL or MLB player. Ice hockey too, I don't evne know the name of their league

I don't even know how those sports are played
>>
>>68792234
Settle down Mohinder
>>
File: atyou.png (9 KB, 259x263) Image search: [Google]
atyou.png
9 KB, 259x263
@68791202
considering most of team USA play at Championship or higher level clubs, you should realize that's a stupid question.

in fact I'm not even giving you a (you)
>>
no segment of american culture finds soccer entertaining in the least.

the sport has zero appeal for americans .

it's basically only played by americans who fetishize european culture.
>>
>>68794921
>no segment of american culture finds soccer entertaining in the least.
>Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority.
Sure about that José?
>>
>>68787637
>Wales is the best NT in the UK

Will the UK ever be good at sports?
>>
>>68794914

>@

Hello new friend :>)
>>
>>68788668
90 minutes of applause
>>
>>68787949

LOL
O
L

But seriously, she does have cute feet
>>
>>68788022
NBA is the only real sport on there, I'll give you that, but the only reason USA dominates it is because no other country really tries or cares, which is a shame because I enjoy it

>NFL
Because the rest of the world plays superior rugby

>MLB
we do have this, it's called Rounders and it's what girls at school play when the boys play more intense, real sports
>>
>>68792051

>>Niggerhoop

Actually do something active most of the time.

>>Borebatball

Fatasses that spit tobacco and people don't go for the game, they go for the "Experience."

>>Handegg or Pussy Rugby

Played with feet in three instances only , Armoured up to hell, lard on lard contact, 5-9 seconds of actual game time before 3-5 beer commercials.

And people want the NFL to actually become popular outside the country?

Never. Which is why the NFL Europa League Folded.
>>
>>68797437

/Thread
>>
>>68788022
>claim "world series" and "world champs"
>legitimately less that 4 countries care about these sports

Americans desperation to be "world" champions
>>
pls stop bullying guys

i really hoped it had all blown over by now
>>
>>68787637
>7-0
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.