[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for? First time watching soccer desu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
What am I in for? First time watching soccer desu.
>>
>>68778984
That manlet destroying us, that's what. E-enjoy.
>>
You're going to watch the """"""""""best""""""""" football player in the world choke once again.
Also Us is probably going to win.
>>
Argentina 5
USA 1
>>
rape session most likely but I hope I'm wrong
>>
Argentina 6 - USA 1
>>
>>68778984
either full on humiliation or absolute boredom
>>
>>68779203
t. Postnaldo
>>
>>68778984
You should expect a 0-0 draw. If you're lucky there will be some goals.

Try to focus on the movements of the players instead of the ball. The game at its best is mostly about 11 players moving as 1 unit almost telepathically without the extreme preplanning of NFL plays.

NFL = symphony orchestra; everything is planned before hand; everything is extremely precise
Soccer = improvisational jazz; creativity and dynamic collaboration are what is important.
>>
>>68778984
>first time watching soccer

hidden.
>>
File: zuckerberg_featured[1].jpg (58 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg_featured[1].jpg
58 KB, 640x526
>>68779338
>NFL = symphony orchestra; everything is planned before hand; everything is extremely precise
>Soccer = improvisational jazz; creativity and dynamic collaboration are what is important.
>>
>>68779203
it's not the final yet
>>
Expect Wondolowski to score a hat trick in a smooth 3-0 USA coast to the final.
>>
>>68779338
>You should expect a 0-0 draw. If you're lucky there will be some goals.

argentina vs an unit of mls tier defenders? 0-0 seems pretty unlikely 2bh, if guzan has an amazing game and the US have a great game where they can grind on defense i can see it but... yeah its argentina

>Soccer = improvisational jazz; creativity and dynamic collaboration are what is important.

they work on their defense more than you think. every good team has a script. theres more improvisation than in the nfl but don't underestimate how much these guys work on their shape and work on when to press, where to press, who to press, where to stand off, etc. etc.
>>
>>68779338
Symphony orchestra that stops every ten seconds to start the tune again and yhen cuts to adverts
>>
>>68779804
Without.

Fail.
>>
OP mate this game will be the worst intro to football you could pick.

You're up against a team who are comfortably better in every respect, who will play the daygo ballhog way. they won't spnak you - you'll be spared even that excitement. Your lot will stick their ten clodhoppers behind the ball. the argies will pass pass pass pass probe. you'll be one down at half time - not that you'll nknow, you'll have fallen asleep - only to wake up on eighty minutes when they get their second and th egame trickles out i front of your obese, near silent, disgruntled fanbase.

you'll never want to go back to "soccer" again.

good.

stick to fat egg.
>>
>>68779804
hehe
>>
>>68779804
beethovens 9th brought to you by: doritos and bud light
>>
>>68779804
lel
>>
>>68779517
Does not matter, las WC it was the same shit, goat against shitty teams during group stage then he was literally 0
>>
>>68779983
as opposed to poortugal and cristina gaynaldo who are shit even against small teams
>>
>>68779898
screencapping this for when the US surprise argentina on a few clinical counters and be 3-1 up by half time
>>
You know, it's this kind of game I wish Howard was still playing. It'll end up being like that Mexico game where >we went up like 2-0 then proceeded to give up 3 goals in like 3 minutes, and he was slapping his hands on the ground and practically crying. It was great.
>>
>>68779804
and a jazz band that is wearing clothes covered head to toe in advertisements and a blinking/moving video board surrounding the stage
>>
>>68780011
when's your next Euro game lol xddddddddd
>>
argentina will either set a record against us for biggest blown the fuck out in tournament history or the US will park the bus harder than hitler bunkered himself in berlin
>>
>>68778984
Lolz Argentina played likes shit against Venezuela. US will burry the chances Venezuela had and it will be a game. Argentina is overrated as fuck
>>
>>68780054
yeah but at least they're white
>>
>>68780065
when's your next shooting lmao kek
>>
>>68780054
>tfw have watched this sport for nearly a decade and rarely ever realize any of that stuff

im sure the jews are doing some subversive brand awareness shit thats working on some subconscious level here and some jerseys look insanely tacky and memeish (see: united's chevrolet shirt) but i dont buy jerseys anyway

but none of that really detracts from the sport because 99.9% of the time it isn't really noticed when you're focused on the game.
>>
>>68779203
Penaldo pls
>>
>>68778984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljH_ptOB_yQ

the US lost that match by the way.
>>
>>68780011
>Can't even qualify
>Still wants to talk shit at other
Typical arrogant dutch moroccan prick.
>>
>>68780255
I've watched this sporrt for longer than that. And it's not really a distraction, but it is absolutely noticeable and it's just as crass as cutting to adverts during natural breaks in a handegg game. Though the "2 minute warning" is indefensible
>>
>>68780385
>country is a shithole
>qualifies just to embarrass shithole poor corrupt country
>best player is a literal primadonna faggot who cant even convert penalties

stick to cleaning shit, poor ape
>>
Is this the stream??? http://www.totalsportek.com/football/copa-america-live-stream/
>>
>>68780385

>Shit country who's literally who in the world
>Only thing decent is povertyball
>Never won and never will win anything in povertyball
>One of the most arrogant countries in that matter, only simmers down when's raped by Germany - both economically and povertyball-wise

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>68780677
100% agreed, poortuguese are arrogant poor apes who get raped by germany regularly (4-0 recently)
>>
>>68780181
not cool bro
>>
>>68780426
t. Ahmed Kuipers

>>68780677
>>>/Leave/
>>
>>68780736
>2004/2006/2012 still hurts him
Cry more bitch
>>
>>68780677
Ronaldo might be gay, but he's fabulous. You will never be worth anything in your life if you don't change you attitude.
>>
>>68779203
Stop shitposting and prepare for tomorrow's match, Cristiano
>>
>>68780796 was meant for >>68780426
>>
>that feel when the US team wins the Cup
>that feel when the press forgwet to send anyone on their way back

being a footballer in america must be suffering
>>
>>68780054
Bad bad not good?
>>
File: 1440858725158.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1440858725158.gif
2 MB, 350x240
You're about to watch the USA cuck the best player in the world. And it will be glorious.
>>
>>68780907
the best player in the world is a welsh sheepshagger now bro, keep up. but there's no denying it will be entertaining to see messi cry
>>
>>68781010

Yea i haven't been watching much soccer lately desu senpai. Bale is dabesso now?
>>
>>68781010
but but but Modric isn't a sheepshagger?
>>
>>68780870
jej
>>
File: 2619822.main_image.jpg (258 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
2619822.main_image.jpg
258 KB, 1000x1500
>>68780677

EURO 88 BITCH

APOLOGISE
>>
Holy shit that goal!!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.