[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this smug fuck think he's an American treasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
Why does this smug fuck think he's an American treasure or some shit
>>
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 1076x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 1076x720
>you will never see based Tony Meola's fat ass break down a match

Why live???
>>
MI6 agent working to embarrass Americans as much as possible
>>
because he's a disrespectful little shit who's full of himself and lacks the intelligence to see his own blindspots. fuck alexi.
>>
>>68778134

Because he's all we've got.
>>
literally who is that?
>>
>>68778347
lalas, king of american footy

in his prime he was baresi tier
>>
I remember watching some Family Channel movie or some shit about soccer and he had a cameo in it, and then there was to guys arguing who was better, Lalas or Pele

fucking lol
>>
How good was he actually? I have no idea. Only reason I know he played is in my middle school gymnasium there was a picture of him playing with that Viking hair.
>>
People who get mad about Lalas are stupid. He's obviously a troll who is trying to rustle your Jimmies with everything he says. He is the Armond White of US Soccer
>>
File: lalas.jpg (63 KB, 309x463) Image search: [Google]
lalas.jpg
63 KB, 309x463
>>68778134
He's not an American treasure. But he is a decent soccer analyst, and all who disagree go to Reddit everyday.
>>
>>68778717
I have never heard him say one actually insightful thing in any of his broadcasts, ever, and thanks to fucking Fox I've had the pleasure of listening to him far too much. All he does is spout nice-sounding generalities or make backhanded comments about whomever. His in-game analyses barely even scratch the surface of what happened in a given sequence. In what universe would he be considered "decent?"
>>
>national treasure

Literally everyone I know has no idea who Alexi is. If I took a poll in a random local restaurant and asked "Who is Alexi Lalas?" - I guarantee you the majority of people would say, "who is she?"
>>
>>68778902
it's soccer. they could have 3 cats and a dog for analysts
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.