[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can he save us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Can he save us?
>>
>>68774771
Not from the bench m8
>>
File: usa522.jpg (97 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
usa522.jpg
97 KB, 500x386
>>68774771
>>
>>68774793
He might start on LW with Zardes up top
>>
>>68774771
He should've chosen Croatia, instead of you meme loving fucks.
>>
dunno why the us is so obsessed with this literal who. hes a meme player. you have much better players who are actually good enough to start and give argentina a good game. remember this isnt barcelona messi hes shit without barca
>>
>>68774771
Why didn't he chose us, he'd be meming around euro now
>>
>>68774934
Because he actually grew up in the United States. I wouldn't choose to play for u nobodies who will lose in the first round of EURO
>>
>>68774934
Yea i thought the same thing, he even has croatian citizenship now. Why not play alongside rakitic, modric and perisic in a potentially euro winning team?
>>
>>68775027
rakitic grew up in switzerland and nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>68775027
Croatia are one of the best sides at the euros..
>>
>>68775050
jk, he's 3rd gen, he's murrikan
our fa hunts for talented players with croatian heritage, most of them turn us down
>>
>>68775050
>>68774934

His grandpa on his dads side is Croatian. The rest of his family is full blown American and lived here for 4 to 5 generations
>>
>>68774898
>implying PuliGOAT doesn't love memes

He's 17 dude, I'm sure he's a full blown meme master
>>
>>68774934
Would he even be selected for this year's tournament?
>>
>>68775027
shut the fuck up
>>
>>68775073
He and his dad were born here. Not saying he couldn't choose Croatia, but not out of the ordinary he chooses the country he associates himself most with.
>>
>>68774843
I fucking hate this faggot ass chant
>>
>>68774913
The US is obsessed with finding Donovan 2.0

They are eager for a coming out party

Julian Green was a meme who had a moment and filled US with hope of a golden future with a legit, clinical goal scorer. Like altidore before him. And Eddie Johnson before him. And adu before him. And on and on. All disappointments. Donovan broke through 14 years ago. It's been a long wait. We don't produce talent with the regularity of England, so a lot rides on the few that show promise.
>>
>>68775050
He only got Croatian citizenship, so he could go to Europe earlier. He considers himself American, which os why he wants it to be pronounced Pulisick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.