[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: spain-state.jpg (45 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
spain-state.jpg
45 KB, 300x200
HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT?
>>
File: le cut inside.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1061) Image search: [Google]
le cut inside.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1061
We already did
>>
Get players who aren't lazy shits
>>
Play a real striker.

Why the fuck are Costa and Alcacer not even in the squad, when memes like Lucas and Pedro are in and fucking Morata is starting every game?
>>
>>68771330
winning the next Monday.
>>
>>68772738
I would unironically put Torres in the squad over Costa
>>
File: 1460210502129.png (27 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
1460210502129.png
27 KB, 860x758
2PA1N?
>>
>>68772738
Because Costa and Alcacer are shit m8
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x335
>>68771488
Yes,you did
>>
>>68771330
Italy pls fix us
>>
>>68771330
I want to cry so hard, we're screwed
>>
>5PA1N
>>
Don't let a CB take a penalty. Problem solved.
>>
File: ryan.gif (484 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
ryan.gif
484 KB, 500x249
>it's a 'Spain can't win refball against Croatia's B-team' episode
>>
>>68771330
Isis attack spain hotel
>>
>Players left out of Spain Team
Saul Niguez, Javi Martinez, Reina, Juan Mata, Torres, Diego Costa, Isco, Koke, Monreal, Cazorla, Navas

Compared to some of the players their Manager took you could probably make a better XI with the players he left out. And ppl blamed De Gea..
>>
>>68774697
>Reina, Juan Mata, Diego Costa, Isco, Monreal, Cazorla, Navas
none of these have the level to be here
and koke is actually in the team
>>
>>68774933
Do you even watch football? Anyone who watched the EPL this season could see Mata is better than Pedro, Pedro's has an awful season. It's like your manager has just been watching re-runs of previous glories and takes the same players
>>
If players like cesc, iniesta and busquets tried vs Croatia and not just settled for a draw the would have won. Watching iniesta vs turkey and iniesta vs Croatia is like watching different person.
>>
>>68775032
they are different players
we don't need mata with all those AMF we have
>>
>>68774181
Croatia was hard to beat precisely because it was the B team though, fresh legs and all.
>>
>>68774697
>Navas
hes like from costa rica you retarded muslim nigger
>>
>>68775046
This, either he was tired as fuck or he did it on purpose, then it's worse.
Koke should have played at least the second half.
>>
>>68775077
The only AMF's is performing are Iniesta and Silva tho, arguably Mata has been better in Midfield than Cesc this season, who also had a poor season. Also how can he take Nolito when Alcacer scored all those goals in qualifying, his selection literally makes no sense, plus Torres or Costa would have tucked away that chance Morata had
>>
>>68775215
>Jesus Navas
>From Costa Rica
Drunk too many cheap beers Poland?
>>
>>68775258
Iniesta, Silva and Koke are more than enough for one position
Cesc is way better than Mata at CMF
Nolito plays the wing, Alcacer is a CF
also Alcacer had a shit season, Costa is absolute trash (like our 6th option right now), we would probably play false 9 before playing him
Torres could be there, but I guess that his time has pased and he would made the squad older than it is already

the only missing players are Saul and Javi Martinez
Javi Martinez is not there because Del Bosque had doubts of his fitness
Saul is not there because Del Bosque preferred a deep bench instead of a stacked midfield while trusting Cesc
>>
>>68775498
>Trusting Cesc
He's gone downhill M8, big time, there's a reason Barca sold him, your manager should've watched more EPL this season

As soon as I saw Spain's selection and the players they left out I knew it would be a tough tournament for them. Much like, as soon as I saw Hodgson chopping and changing between a Diamond and Wingers and not knowing his best XI. I knew it would be tough for England
>>
>>68775218
He looked tired, he sometimes does that though, where he'll just not bother and instead just pass it to messi every game. Iniesta has looked great in the other games.
>>
We don't, let it rot. I enjoy watching our football team lose.
>>
>>68775647
t. mourinhista
>>
>>68775606
if you have followed Cesc you would know that his seasons are always the same, play very good in the first half of the season, then become shit for the second half and then be great in international tournaments

Cesc was one of the pointed out as non deserving with Pedro although overall I would say Cesc hasn't played that bad

I'm more concerned about De Gea and his scandal
>>
>>68775822
Cesc is done, looked sooo lazy this season.

De Gea is a top keeper. He needs to be defended cos I see how good he can be week in week out. Literally a Tournament winning Keeper.

Casillas performances this season have been embarrassing, and anytime I've seen Reina in goal for Spain he's always looked very good too
>>
>>68771330
force them to abandon tiki-taka
>>
>>68771330
You need to change country.
>>
>>68775921
Reina post 2008 only went there because of being great for the group climate, he's finished now
De Gea is looking worse as the tournament advances, I'm really seeing the scandal affecting him he was terrible today
Casillas has been shit and is ages below his former level but it seems that we don't rally have anything good at the keep in this moment
>>
>>68776075
De Gea looked shaky when he started for United too, he needs time and confidence he will come good. At first I thought here we go he's another Tim Howard etc. but now he's doing unbelievable things, he needs a chance, remember he's only just been trusted with No. 1 shirt for Spain
>>
>>68776159
yes, but there is enough external distractions plus the fact that he is probably at least half guilty makes me wonder if he should be starting
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.