[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the salary cap expansion and free agency looming can the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 225x225
With the salary cap expansion and free agency looming can the Cavs do the inevitable once again and stop the Memeiors by signing Kevin Durant before they do?

>Curry, Klay, KD, Draymond
Would be unstoppable but so would,
>Kyrie, KD, Bron, Love

Whoever gets KD will win the chip.
>>
>do the inevitable
*stop the
>>
>>68764119
Durant is staying in OKC...
>>
Unless and until he plays Lil B 1v1, no team he goes to will win a title
>>
>>68764368
lol not with cap expansion and all dem teams financially capable of building a superteam. okc will be like the 9th or 10th best team next season if they sign kd
>>
I doubt it, but it could happen if Love does leave. Kyrie, KD, and LeBron would be a godly big 3.
>>
File: 1461714021336.jpg (52 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
1461714021336.jpg
52 KB, 544x548
>>68764397
>yfw lil b schools durant
>>
File: 1465845905000.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1465845905000.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>>68764397
you realize the warriors are all in on signing kd and lil b's team is the memeiors, don't you?
>>
All this talk about the Warriors going after kd, imo we don't need him. I think he's too much of a superstar we just need a great defender that won't mine averaging 16 ppg on 50% shooting. Paul george will fit perfectly in our line up. he'll give iggy rest and will do what iggy does for us something hb had trouble with.
>>
Warriors need to sign Noah

better fit than KD desu
>>
>>68764119
they'd have to get rid of love, you can't have 3 forwards like that on the same team
>>
Durants agent is smarter than that.

Warriors will never be better than they were this year and the thunder should have closed them out

He will stay with his boy Westbrook and the Warriors bench will be depleted as they need room for the rest of their team.

Warriors are peaked and will never get back any time soon
>>
>>68765691
kd can play shooting guard or bron at 5
>>
>>68764431
How would the cap expansion degress the thunder if they keep their team? If anything, players who don't go to cle or gs will want to come to okc to play with him n bestbrook
>>
>>68765641
Paul George is one injury away from being done, too risky considering any SF coming to the Warriors will have the task of dogging Durant/Lebron during the playoffs.

If the Warriors were smart they'd be sniping Horford, Whiteside, Dirk, Pau, Jefferson, Biyombo or Noah.

Dump Barnes and get based Deng or even Batum.
>>
>>68765782
because other teams with better rosters can add a top player and be far more stacked than okc. okc was good but they won't be against any team that can add a fourth superstar like warriors
>>
>>68764431
>hurr durr muh salary cap
OKC's salary cap rises too and they already have Westbrook and a decent team. They took the Warriors to game 7 and only need another piece or two to find themselves in the finals next year.

kys
>>
>>68765899
>because other teams with better rosters can add a top player and be far more stacked than OKC
fucking who?

They already have Westbrook and if they resign Durant, they're only one piece away from having a dominant big three.
>>
>>68764397
What's a little B?
>>
>>68766091

>dominant big three

Who is Steven Adams?
>>
>>68765983
>>68766091
the warriors are going to add a fourth superstar and the thunder will not be competitive with them.
>>
Love unlocked major achievements in game 7, dumb to lose him now
>>
cavs will trade kanter and picks to bulls for jimmy butler

and with growing cap and KD taking a pay cut they can sign whiteside

PG: Westbrook
SG: Butler
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Whiteside

dynasty confirmed
>>
>>68765818
I'd go after Biyombo 1st, even if he is a RFA.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.