[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna watch soccer for the first time in my life tonight. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: lionel-messi-2.jpg (101 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
lionel-messi-2.jpg
101 KB, 900x750
Gonna watch soccer for the first time in my life tonight. So lemme ask. On a scale of Canada to Russia, how soft and pussy is this man? Or is he the opposite of Canada?
>>
>>68757566
he's weak but his body is made of rubber and steroids so it's impossible to knock him down
>>
Look at his eyes, he has the eye of the autism, it is why he is one of the greatest football players in the world and there is a good chance america is going to get ass raped
>>
>>68757566
I wouldn't know, I don't know him in person.
>>
He's one of the least Canadian footballers in the game. Little to no diving and whining antic, no embellishing.

He also has used HGH so he's Russian in that regard.
>>
He's a steroid-infused midget with a perfect center of gravity so he's impossible to take out without fouling him. Only betas admire him so a big strong american like yourself will probably not take a liking to this autistic manlet.
>>
>>68757566
He's living the dream life of every autist

That one who always say 'yea I could be the number one in this X activity but I'm not doing that because I'm too lazy, I bet I'd have millions and a wife to hug oh I'm so lonely ;_;'

Well, messi did that
>>
Have you ever seen Muhammad Ali fight, or Barry Sanders carry the ball, or Michael Jordan shoot a fade-away jumper. When he is on his game, it's kind of like that.
>>
>>68757566
most sports aren't like American ones which require you to be as big and as black as possible to be good at it

he's a perfect athlete and he's a 5'6 Argentine

this is why football is the people's sport
>>
File: Hard messi.webm (2 MB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
Hard messi.webm
2 MB, 448x256
Russia
>>
File: lol no card.webm (886 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
lol no card.webm
886 KB, 636x358
He's an angry manlet. He's had everything handed to him since he was a young child and if something doesn't go his way he flips out. Expect someone to get bit tonight if Argentina loses.
>>
>>68757566
>On a scale of Canada to Russia
which way around the world are we goin
if right he is poland
>>
He's amazing.

But you're watching soccer for the first time in your life so you won't recognize it. Just sit with the women and comment on the hot guys.
>>
I'd kick his ass in armwrestling and singing the national anthem
>>
>>68757698
if soccer countries had inbred slave bloodlines dating back to the 1600s then all of the best soccer players would be big and black.
>>
>le Canada is weak meme.

Canada is not weak
They dominate the fastest and toughest sport in the world.
They anally raped us and Finland in the Winter Olympics and IIIHF
Memes asid standing up for minorities and LGBTQ communities takes balls
>>
>>68757961
No, football requires intelligence too.

Blacks are mainly useful as midfield destroyers or pacy wingers.
>>
>>68757961
soccer isnt about being big or a nigger, thats why an Argentinean manlet is the best player in the world
>>
>>68757961
Brazil does have that, and their best ever player was a fat metzito.
>>
>>68758009
basketball has proven that blacks do have sport smarts, you don't get to pass back and forth like in soccer you have 20 seconds to figure out how to get past the defense.
>>
>>68757725
3 defenders doing hard tackles over the lad. I dont like argentina but messi is just the man.
>>
>>68757566
Kill yourself you underaged twat
>>
He's literally the soccer equivalent of Wayne Gretzky

In terms of obesity collide I'd say Tom Brady

I can't think of an apehoop comparison but Gretzky works the best
>>
>>68758060
>ape hoop
>spam 3 pointers or be a giant nigger like lebron

While so smart
>>
>>68757782
That black fella just caught him on the wrong side of his roid cycle, that's all.
>>
>>68758144
you could have just said that you don't know anything about rotation.
>>
>>68758131
I'm probably older than you lass. I've just never had desire to pay attention to soccer before. But it's gonna be in my backyard
>>
>>68757566
oh look a bait thread for haters and fanbois

who gives a shit when football fucking sucks
>>
Sparta
>>
>>68757566

It's not about how soft/pussy he is.

His best assets are dribbling and finishing. He is the best in the world at running with the ball, past every defender, with the ball seemingly glued to his feet, and then banging it into the bottom corner for a cheeky goal.

He's good at assists as well though.
>>
>>68757566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9S_2moGTA8

he can take a hit
>>
>>68758208
I'm 31 you twonk
>>
File: 1465452169626.png (457 KB, 509x576) Image search: [Google]
1465452169626.png
457 KB, 509x576
>>68757607
>his body is made of rubber
>>
>>68757961
strength and athleticism are important in soccer but not as much as technique and understanding of the game. countries like france and brazil have a crap ton black athletes and their national teams dont look like the us basketball team
>>
HOLY FUCK IS AMERICA PLAYING TONIGHT?!

GO AMERICA
FUCK THE THIRD WORLD
I HATE IT SO MUCH
CRUSH THEM AMERICA
BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME
TAKE FROM THEM THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE
LEAVE THEM NOTHING TO HOLD ABOVE US
DESTROY THEIR VERY IDENTITY
LET THEM WEEP IN THEIR STREETS OF DIRT
REMIND THEM OF THEIR SUBSERVIENCE
LET EVERY ARGENTINE KNOW THERE IS NO HOPE
ROB THEM OF THEIR HAPPINESS
SCAR THEIR NATIONAL CONSCIENCE
MAKE THEM DOUBT THEIR OWN FLAG
BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES AND TURN YOUR BACK
MAKE THEM CURSE THEIR DISGUSTING HERITAGE
MAKE THEM AWARE OF THE ONE TRUE GODNATION
I WANT TO SEE THEIR FEAR
I WANT TO SEE THEIR ANGUISH
I WANT TO SEE AMERICAN VICTORY
OVER ALL
OVER EVERYTHING
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
SAY IT WITH ME
U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A
>>
>>68758208
>you missed Messi in his prime time

Well, I hope whatever you did was worthy enough
>>
>>68757995
i don't have enough fedora pics to tip this shit
>>
>>68758236
Messi is literally best player in the world in every midfield and attack attribute.
Speed, technique, passing, crossing, dribbling, positioning, vision, creativity, strength, you name it.
He's even godly in aerial game when you consider he's 170cm tall.
He's the best player ever. He's fucking God of football.
>>
>>68758316
but like i said our blacks have proven themselves capable of finesse in basketball so ours are clearly a superior stock.
>>
he's hard as fuck
>>
>>68758333
*retweets Milo*
>>
>>68758276
Im 31 and 3/4
>>
>>68758316
>strength and athleticism are important in soccer but not as much as technique and understanding of the game.

Well it really depends. Some players use their strength and size - e.g. big central defenders like Vincent Kompany, Rio Ferdinand, but then also big strikers like Drogba and big midfielders like Yaya Toure.

But then obviously you've got players who exploit the fact that they're smaller, wilier, and able to run quicker and with more agility than the big players. E.g. Messi, Jamie Vardy, Raheem Sterling, Theo Walcott etc.

Obviously technique and understanding are the most important, but that's true of any game I would say. But strength and athleticism do feature in football, it just depends on what kind of player you are.
>>
>>68758447
Enjoy the less than twelve hours of pride and self-worth you have left you filthy peasant.
>>
>>68758333

Canada yet again prove that they are nothing more than America's pathetic lapdog.

>>68758447

Ironic since Milo is a Brit.
>>
>>68757566
He's about a Germany. Autistic and extremely committed, he's not the type to cry like a bitch.
He will dive if the position is extremely good, though.
>>
>>68758333
Good Canada
>>
>>68758520
England proving once more they're the welfare collecting single mother who sits alone in a smoky and dingy flat weeping and cackling like a madwoman at the unending success of her botched abortion that grew up to exceed her in every single imaginable way.
>>
>>68758255
This video really just shows me that Bwinn is the dirtiest team in soccer
>>
>>68757961
no, that's not how it works
there are big and black players but the GOATS have always been average or small sized
in fact there are almost no GOAT contenders above 1.95m, since balance, coordination a low gravity center are very important in this game
>>
>>68758923
if you wanna get win then you gotta bwinn. if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.
>>
>>68758408
There is no finesse when there's no such thing as defense. Also, hand eye and foot eye coordination couldn't be more different.
>>
>>68759005
it is how it works, because there's something going on inside american black males that you can't see. for outward appearances they seem to be the same species, but they have been systematically bred to be the strongest of the stock, and with the segregation of post Civil War america they continued to do so themselves. we unintentionally created the greatest sporting race in the world.
>>
>>68759074
no such thing as defense, and yet the Cleveland Cavaliers just held the defending champions to 89 points on their home court.
>>
>>68759139
Holy shit dude, just let them fuck you wife already. There is nothing superior about African Americans, aside from their marketing team.
>>
>>68759005
T. Chicharito
>>
>>68759223
That doesn't sound like defense. Hold a team to 20 I'll be impressed.

It's not the players fault though, the entire game is built around a lack of defense. Every year they just take what's left of the very little it started with out more by more.
>>
File: inthismomentiameuphoric.jpg (21 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
inthismomentiameuphoric.jpg
21 KB, 437x437
>>68759379
>Hold a team to 20 I'll be impressed

is that supposed to be fucking serious?
>>
Is he white?
>>
>>68759139

> it is how it works, because there's something going on inside american black males that you can't see. for outward appearances they seem to be the same species, but they have been systematically bred to be the strongest of the stock, and with the segregation of post Civil War america they continued to do so themselves. we unintentionally created the greatest sporting race in the world.

sounds like you got a boner while writing this
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.