[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 hours. You Have 15 hours, rest of the World 15 hours until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: AZkaCdRu.jpg (183 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
AZkaCdRu.jpg
183 KB, 1252x1252
15 hours.

You Have 15 hours, rest of the World

15 hours until the United States of America becomes a superpower in this sport. Once the USA actually starts caring about this "sport" you losers will not be safe. Soon you will be seeing CONSTANT World Cups being won by the USMNT. The next messi is already born here in America and is playing Little League Soccer.

You think you fags are jealous of us Americans now, just wait until your women are wearing USA Jerseys.
>>
>>68754498
Nice proxy, faggot
>>
>>68754498
Having a great team is not enough to win international tourneys consistantly, and you don't even have that. If you do start caring about this sport someday, chances are you're still going to be irrelevant for decades.

Plus copa america doesn't count as a major trophy, so you would have only 1 shot every 4 years.
>>
>soccer

Wew. I seriously hope we lose
>>
the future american messi stops playing "soccer" to play handegg where he will be "world" famous and "world" champion

too bad nobody cares
>>
i see the anglo blood makes amerifats just as delusional as the english
>>
>>68754498
Argentina will BTFO us though

ARG 3-0 USA
>>
>>68754498
heh
>>
>>68754498
>61% white country
>winning a major football trophy

hahahhaha
>>
I was listening to some ESPN radio station the other morning g, and they were actually talking about whatever soccer tournament is going on, and the guy they had on there was such a smassive faggot. He was bitching about America. Soccer casuals bandwagon ing the US National Team and """pretending""" to like soccer just because of this tournament, and was practicality calling them all dudebros and Chads, and telling g the to fuck off.

Seriously soccer faggots in America are the worst. They act like their gay ass sport should deserve more attention than any other sport, then cry like bitches when casuals try to get into their sport. Bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>68754554

Only ameriblacks can into handegg though.

In fact, only ameriblacks and latinos can into amerisports.
>>
>>68755407
>>68754997
>I can't fit so many inside me!
>>
File: Breakfast-Club-Bender.jpg (10 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast-Club-Bender.jpg
10 KB, 272x185
I would rather watch Ultimate Frisbee than this shit.
>>
>>68755847
>gets confronted with a harsh truth that he can't stomach
>resorts to implications that the other anons love minorities rather than just appreciate their success in american sports
lmaoing at your life rn
>>
>>68755407
latinos are a minority in every american sport, because they have your pussy euro blood in them now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.