[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSG wants to pay at least 45 millions Euro for this guy, rumor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: krychowiak1.jpg (36 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
krychowiak1.jpg
36 KB, 740x416
PSG wants to pay at least 45 millions Euro for this guy, rumor has it.

Is he worth it?

I think he's one of the best defensive midfielders in the world desu familia.
>>
>>68751794
Rumors has PSG buying every player, so I don't think it's real.
Anyway they should let Luiz plays as 6 and not in central defense. If Luiz keeps playing fullback then marquinhos will lrave and he is GOAT.
Krychowiak is worth 30-35M€ at max
>>
>>68751794
>is he worth it
from what I've seen so for, yeah sure but thats a little steep
>>
45 million?
I wonder what they'll pay for Witsel
>>
Please, Kry-Kry, don't leave Seville :(
>>
>>68751891

This time it's come from Polish media though, they've been briefed so it's a bit different than the usual twaddle. Apparently it's terms agreed with him, it's just between Sevilla and PSG now to agree the fee. Seeing as they've got infinite money pool it's hard not to see it go through.

Emery likes himself a 4231, doesn't he? Veratti and Krychowiak with Pastore or dilelmaria ahead of them is a fantastic midfield to have.
>>
>>68753677
From what the newspaper wrote today he was in Paris yesterday or the day before and already signed the deal. PSG paid 45 millions.
>>
>>68753677
He's definitely leaving this season 100%, he's on every transfer shopping list after Europa League win + Euros and he's still only 26. PSG is not that surprising given his French connections.
>>
could be real and not a shitty rumors as always.

Unai Emery will sign to Psg... im not surprised if he wants Krychowiak with him.
Krychowiak already knows our league as he has been formed here, so it's a good choice.
>>
I hope he goes to PSG because that probably means Kante stays at Leicester.
>>
>>68751794
>at least 45 millions Euro
That's the average price for mediocre players nowadays, right?
>>
more poles rumors

>Glik to Monaco
>Rybus to Lyon
>>
>>68753916
>Rybus to Lyon
He already signed it.
>>
>>68753916
Frenchbro, do Monaco/Lyon have any chance of breaking through PSG's current monopoly of the league? Maybe with Ibra out?
>>
>>68753967

unlikely

Maybe Lyon can put a fight, but since Monaco's owner divorced he doesn't throw money anymore
>>
>>68753967
Im Lyon fan and seeing that we can't keep our players (Umtiti to Barca, Tolisso to Napoli)... I doubt it.
150M vs 500M budget, it's hard to compete.
>>
>>68753989
Did Lyon have a particularly bad start to the season last time or what? They seemed to be doing well by the end of the season, but it was obviously too late, being 30 points behind PSG and all. I imagine PSG will continue to dominate, but surely not by 30 points margins.

>>68754001
Lacazette to West Ham for 40m too, apparently. Lyon do seem a bit more reluctant to sell their best players than they once were.
>>
>>68753916
also even though everyone knew it for like half a year ago zielinski is indeed going to liverpool
>>
>>68754008
>>68754017
>>68753943

are you the same australian whore seeking for attention?
>>
>>68754029
If they really offered 40M for Lacazette then we should accept, can easily replace him, our academy is stacked with offensive players.
>>
>>68754029

Yep, they really fucked up until the beginning of 2016 then they played way better
>>
>>68754032
He's good though. Not a meme.
>>
>>68754203
Oh yeah, I know. Just a bit of a shit-show with whether he will sign or not that's been going on for months now.

Needs a bit of time to integrate into the NT, in the meantime hopefully Kloppo works his magic on him. If we're playing like we are now I'm feeling slightly optimistic for 2018, Lewa should still be in form at 30. On the other hand we have only scored 1 (one) goal so far.
>>
>>68753967
>>68754001

If the OL keep the actual team, they have a chance, like last year. But Aulas will sell All his best player and complain about PSG money
>>
>>68751794

Well, the evil French stole Emery from Sevilla, and Emery is going to pull a Pep and steal all he can from his old club.

French are robbers, never trust them and kill them while you can.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.