[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was at this moment that LeBron had to face the curse alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
It was at this moment that LeBron had to face the curse alone. As Jesus took the weight of sin and was crucified, LeGod had to absorb the Cleveland Curse. What was only a few minutes for us was hours for King James as he battled with the beast, which was doing everything in its power to claim him as the price for its own vanquishing. But like Christ, his own power overcame that curse and he rose from the dead. You can look at the block or Kyrie's three, but this was the moment that undid 52 years of suffering. Glory be to LeGod! HE IS RISEN!
>>
Really bad post. Really sad. Are you German?
>>
>mfw there's an alternate timeline where the curse wins, lebron breaks his wrist and misses both free throws, has to be pulled out of the game as curry ties the game with a 3 and sends it to overtime where the warriors win easily and draymond green wins finals MVP
>>
>>68748362
My great grandmother's Brazilian? Besides that I'm generic white, not sure. What do I need to improve, coach?
>>
If James is Jesus, is Phil Jackson Allah?
>>
File: image.gif (943 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
943 KB, 180x135
>>68748321
>mfw watching this live
>>
Kyrie Irving is the one who broke the curse
>>
He's so soft. He literally needed Kyrie to save his sorry ass.

Fuck this rigged shit.
>>
>>68748321

seriously how the fuck did this nigga recover from a broken wrist so quickly

i knew bron healed quick but damn
>>
>>68749696

Kyrie is John the Baptist.

Anderson Varejao is Judas
>>
>>68749826
Yeah shit that shit snapped in slo mo replay.
>>
>>68749696
>>68749716
>LeBron kept Warriors from scoring with block
>Kyrie hits 3
>LeBron fouled and made free throw
>Win by 4

His 3 was completely irrelevant. Need to stop dickriding Skip, that shot was only semi relevant because it was in the last minute. LeGod would've still got fouled and we still would've won.
>>
>>68749826
LeBron is wolverine. Nigga recovers through any injury in seconds
>>
he was just having an excuse ready for missing both free throws
>>
>>68749871
>3 wasn't made
>only up by 1
>Warriors don't try and go for the 3, get a 2
>Cavs lose
>>
>>68749871
>Skip so mad he has to bandwagon anyone but Lebron
>>
>>68749944
>Warriors go for a 2 instead of a 3

WEW LAD
>>
>>68748394
i honestly thought this was gonna be the outcome
>>
>>68749860

curry is literally the devil
>tricks fans into falling for the meme shot
>has tons of bandwagoner followers
>is sneaky as fuck
>takes appearance of someone not threatening (soft spoken,145 pounds with baby face)
>arrogant and spiteful
>jealous of the true chosen one
>>
File: 1374647565890.gif (3 MB, 2800x1283) Image search: [Google]
1374647565890.gif
3 MB, 2800x1283
>>68749969
You're right, my mistake
>>
File: steph-curry-laughing[1].jpg (194 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
steph-curry-laughing[1].jpg
194 KB, 600x400
>>68749944
>warriors don't try and go for the 3
>>
>>68750070
thanks doc
>>
Does anyone have the Point in Paint statline for whole series. I believe I heard Tim Legler say that the Cavs outscored the Warriors in the paint by 100. Which is believable since the Warriors only had 28 points in the paints vs the 48 the Cavs had in Game 7

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/matchup/cavaliers-warriors-2016-06-19/box-score

that's just for G7
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.