[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would they finish in the Euros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: usa.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
Where would they finish in the Euros?
>>
>>68744384
Quarter or semi depending on opponebt
>>
>>68744384
They would make it out of the group stages, that's for damn sure. They would get knocked out by a team like France or Spain. They could comfortable get to the quarterfinals.
>>
>>68744384
Round of 16 or quarters depending on opponent
>>
>>68744384
Second or third in a group, lose in 16. Maybe make the quarters once in a while.
>>
>>68744411
>Quarter or semi depending on opponebt

L M A O
>>
Second place behind Germany.
>>
>>68744411
This, probably could have got a 1-1-1 result if USA took our place in the group
>>
>>68744731
Lmao what? Hungary is small time, you'd be lucky to get a draw against the US
>>
1st
>>
>>68744959
>Hungary
>>
they have more heart than England that's for sure.
>>
>>68744384
Having this thread every day is a great idea and you are a good poster good job today
>>
>>68745015
Right, bulgaria. Fuck off kiwi im on my phone how am I supposed to remember every single recolor of the same flag?
>>
Above England and behind Wales
>>
>>68744384
Probably quarters. Would depends on who they got in their round of 16 game though.
>>
Round of 16
>>
>>68745043
Find me yesterdays in the archive you faggot
>>
>>68745067
You could start by being smarter? Or doesn't your brain have the learning capacity the same as that of a white person?
>>
>>68745170
No u. It's there. It's been posted every day.. Believe me I live here
>>
>>68744959
>beaner education

based
>>
3 draws and go through the group stage because muh best four 3rd's bullshit. Then get absolutely kekked by germany/italy/wales/france etc.
>>
I need something to bet other than football, but everything else seems just so unreliable
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.