[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NBA commissioner commandeers you and states you have to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
The NBA commissioner commandeers you and states you have to give your boipucci to either Lebron James or Steph Curry.

Do you take it from Lebron, the current MVP and champ of the world, or do you console Steph Curry?

I'd rather enjoy myself and I think Lebron would be able to make me cum, I'm not gay though I just think Steph Curry would be a bitch about it.
>>
>>68742476
> nbacucks
>>
Steph probably has a tiny penis
>>
>>68742510
That's not cucking. If the NBA commissioner is going to force me to give up my boipucci then I'd rather it be Lebron than Curry. Lebron looks like he knows how to make someone cum.
>>
>choose lebron
>film it
>get blackmail bux
>>
>>68743083
You can't film it, Lebron would have an electro magnetic pulse generator that would fry all electronics in the room.
>>
>>68742476
are these the kind of scenarios that keep you up at night?
>>
>>68744164
Every night, what's my status Sigmund Freud?
>>
File: 11111111111.png (247 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
11111111111.png
247 KB, 400x300
>>68746308
you're a faggot. it's terminal famalam. only cure is a bullet through the head.
>>
>>68746333
You're not even German, Sigmund Fraud.
>>
Jesus fuck, OP once again proves he's a faggot
>>
File: Mannequin5.gif (838 KB, 350x184) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin5.gif
838 KB, 350x184
>>68746421
It's not gay, the NBA commissioner is forcing you to do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.