[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could be any athlete from any point in time in any sport,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1465876475196.jpg (61 KB, 369x594) Image search: [Google]
1465876475196.jpg
61 KB, 369x594
If you could be any athlete from any point in time in any sport, who would it be?

Keep in mind you can't change the past or present, you just get to be them as they were and performed, the good and the bad.
>>
>>68742199
any athlete during the o lympics.

imagine all the fucking
>>
>>68742873
So much this. All those other pro athletes probably never get to have sex :(
>>
>>68742914
If you think pro athletes aren't fucking 10/10s every night then there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>68743684
Pro athletes are always tired, I doubt they get any decent amount of it. It's getting early to do some pre workout routine, then working out, then practice, then eat for the fifth time, then a nap, then working out, then practice, then stretching before sleep at 18:00 tops because you need to sleep to get those muscles repaired. This is 6 days a week, for years.
>>
>>68744295
>>68743684
>>68742914
its more like pro athletes already fucked a lot of hot girls in high school and college so having sex isnt as extraordinary as it is for an autistic sperg that posts on /sp/
>>
>>68744360
>this will show them
>>
Is this even a serious question. If I can be straight,

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Whoever the opposite of Lamar Odom is
>>
>>68744782
Oh, if I can't be straight, then Derek Jeter. Guy won five rings, is a first ballot HOFer, and has probably fucked thousands of women.
>>
Schumacher f1
>>
Sidney Crosby. From arguably the comfiest place in Canada. Has all the money he would need to build an amazing house overlooking the Ocean so you can spend your days watching Iceburgs. Won Stanley Cups, and scored the goal that won his Country the Gold Medal on home soil.
>>
>>68744899
Not to mention he has a sterling reputation with pretty much everyone.
>>
>>68744991

Yeah but he's a mulatto. No thank you.
>>
"Pistol" Pete Maravich
>>
Bolt

Being the greatest sprinter of all time would be incredible, as a low level sprinter it's tha dream

Maybe I should get on the gas and be a true Olympian
>>
>>68744991
That too. Even pink hats like him.
>>
>>68745027
Do it man. Also, RARE FLAG
A L
R A
E G
>>
>>68745073
Well, I fucked that up.
>>
File: Minsc.jpg (17 KB, 304x480) Image search: [Google]
Minsc.jpg
17 KB, 304x480
>>68742199
Rich Froning, Jr.
i
c
h

F
r
o
n
i
n
g

jr.

>I did it.
>>
>>68744963
those concussions though, fuck that
>>
Roger Federer

Arnold Palmer

Jack Nicklaus
>>
File: Jeter Diamond.jpg (32 KB, 598x334) Image search: [Google]
Jeter Diamond.jpg
32 KB, 598x334
>>68742199
Derek Jeter, of course.

>Grew up in the NY area
>Drafted out of high school
>Rookie of the Year
>5 Titles
>hundreds of millions of dollars
>Scarlet Johansson
>Adrianna Lima
>Prime Jessica Biel
>Prime Jessica Alba
>tons of fans in the US, but anonymous abroad (except maybe Japan and Cuba) so you can travel incognito
>Respected by all of your colleagues
>>
>>68745344
He grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He would go to his grandparent's house in New Jersey and watch Yankee games as a kid. I read the autobiography fampai.
>>
>>68745406
Biography I mean. I don't think he's done an Autobiography yet.
>>
>>68745344
What about Messi? His life is pretty good and he is arguably the best soccer player that has ever walked the earth.
>>
Ronnie O'Sullivan
>>
File: 355318.jpg (27 KB, 246x350) Image search: [Google]
355318.jpg
27 KB, 246x350
Mr. Woods.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.