[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is European football so boring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Why is European football so boring?
>>
Blame Spain and Barcelona
>>
>>68741285
Lower quality of play in general
>>
> Brazil wrote this

Dude, seriously? You were the total opposite of boring, now you can't score against Peru
>>
shit format

>3/4 teams go through
>literally just 0-0 your way to the KO stage
>>
>>68741330
>Brazil eliminated by Peru
>not fun
>>
>>68741285
It has evolved enough that it's pretty homogeneous, despite the massive gaps in salary and so on.

It seems most games come down to stamina and bench depth.
>>
We know how to defend
>>
>>68741285
game has to be stopped every 5 mins because bitch # 345 decided it was time to flop and roll around like a pussy

the whole sport is boring, embarrassing for anybody who calls themselves a man. but most european """"men"""" are male (female) anyways.

american soccer is better but still a shit tier sport.
>>
It's like their movies and sense of humor. Europeans are just boring, soulless people.
>>
>>68741585
>american soccer
kek
>>
>>68741603
you're the ones making our movies though
>>
Only one Bale.
>>
They expanded it to 24 teams, now you have shitty teams in the finals who just park the bus since third-place is good enough for them. I hope that the knock-out games are much better, but the shit teams that make it through will probably just park the bus again and hope for penalties. We won't get any good games until the semi-finals.
>>
>>68741646
Pas mal, je te donne 6/10
>>
>>68741285
teams are too good.
>>
>>68741585
>it's a fat ameritard fucker spouts some shite in order to make himself feel better episode
>>
File: 57335g51.png (95 KB, 475x507) Image search: [Google]
57335g51.png
95 KB, 475x507
>>68741285
>Why is European football so boring?
Putin is pissed and doesn't deliver the rest of Europe with his superior dopings any longer.
>>
>>68741603
What? European movies shit all over American movies. Don't tell me your actually think that summer blockbusters, capeshit or vidya adaptations are good movies? At least European movies speak to the common man with his everyday problems you can actually relate to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQZF0KF-zw
>>
>>68746508
I can't believe someone outside the US is actually is stupid enough to watch the mass market Hollycrap and not one of the literally thousands of films that produced on the independent level.
>>
File: this-is-just-a-test.png (114 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
this-is-just-a-test.png
114 KB, 1600x900
>>68746664
>the independent level.
Yeah, right... European films are mostly sponsered by public monies, usually with a clear agenda in mind. Go and ask /pol/ about it.
>>
>3 euro games in 1 day
>5 goals
>2 copa games in one day
>12 goals
We even had a missed benuldy too.
Yuros are you even trying?
>>
>>68746776
He is talking about independent American movies.

>>68746664
There is no market for independent movies overseas, just like how there is no market for European movies in America. The plebs only go and watch the newest kike bowel movement while stuffing their faces with popcorn and various sweets.

This is why piracy is fucking brilliant, because without it, it would literally be impossible to see many of these niche or forgotten movies. Thanks capitalism for providing me access to trash because that's what the majority prefers to consume.
>>
>>68741349
/Thread
>>
Because the best players in European clubs are South American
>>
>>68746893
>He is talking about independent American movies.
oh...
>>
because literally all players are complete trash except for bale but he plays for wales so it doesn't matter.
>>
Yuros
>world class """"""""talent""""""""""" like TSU, Azzar & James Milner
>too many teams
>shit teams park the bus and play for the draw too much
>lot's of 1-0 or 0-0 results
>fans get so bored that they take out their frustration out on fans from opposing countries
>the infamous french """""security""""""

Based ELITE MUSCULAR BIG STRONG COPA AMERICA
>MESSI MESSI MESSI, Alexis Sanchez at his best without ArseAnal holding him back
>lot's of goals
>the lesser teams at least try to play with some heart and take risks even though they usually end up getting smashed
>Well behaved fans who are controlled by the ELITE MUSCULAR AMERICAN SECURITY
>7-0 MexiCaCa BTFO
>meme handball that nocked out Bra71l
>Based Dempsey putting the non-footballing nation of America on his back
>>
>>68747175
el australiANO
>>
>>68747175
can't even argue this
>>
>>68741285

I think "football" in general is boring because the field is large to the point where the ball doesn't spend most of its time in a scoring zone. Players connect on crosses and scoring opportunities so infrequently that the game spends most of its time in the middle-ish part of the field.

Soccer would be infinitely more entertaining if the field was slightly smaller (think 10-20 meters shorter, 10 meters narrower) and teams spent more time near the goals.

I also don't understand how having a tie game is acceptable at any level. Shoot-outs are tremendously fun to watch, and there isn't any reason that a game should be played to a draw.

If you're going to a play a game that ends 0-0, you've wasted 90 minutes and the game might as well not have happened.
>>
>>68741349
This.
Bus Parking 2016
>>
>>68747175
>Well behaved fans
Except for the filth Chicanos and Chilangos who toss trash onto the field and at opposing players... not as bad as Balkan flares and Russkie hit squads, but not exactly exemplary either.
>>
>>68746776
>ask /pol/ about movies
No.
>>
>losing 7-1 to a 'boring' European team
>>
>>68748134
I'm just watching games for the /sp/ memes, m8
>>
>>68741285
shit-tier strikers
>>
>boring
>7-1
>>
>>68746664
>independant movies
Not a hipster m8
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.