[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: image.gif (3 KB, 430x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 KB, 430x259
What went wrong?
>>
Islam
>>
>>68737937
wrong side of WW2
>>
Peanut butter chokers
>>
>Hodgson was literally so arrogant to believe that the England would win that he stuck on his B team

lel does he never learn
>>
Shit tier team, wanker Woy, deluded fans.
>>
Slovakia parking the bus
>>
Counter attacking football doesn't work when the other team plays for a draw
>>
Not voting #leave
>>
nothing they just qualified for the next round you mong
>>
>>68738072
>this delusion
>>
Nothing. We're a side setup to counter attack who played 3 teams who wanted a draw against us. We'll come into our own when we play teams that actually have any ambition.
>>
Who cares, everyone from group F are shit so it doesn't really matter if we finish runner up
>>
>finally deciding to supply Vardy with long balls when playing against a side with 10 men behind the ball
genius tactics
>>
>>68737937
nothing, they play at 100% and give their best.
>>
>>68738133

Bollocks.
>>
>qualified
>unbeaten
>beat the welsh
>might get Portugal so we can trash them

feelsgoodman
>>
>>68738305
you need a new strategy Woy
>>
REEEEE HODGSON
>>
At least they only won 1 (one) game
>>
can someone tell me what the issue is? didnt they advance to the group?
>>
LONDON IS DROWNING AND I
>>
>>68737937
Mudslimes and niggers
>>
FUCKING BUS PARKING FAGGOTS
JESUS FUCKKKKKKK
>>
No Bale-sama
>>
File: 20160616_093649-1-1.jpg (403 KB, 642x830) Image search: [Google]
20160616_093649-1-1.jpg
403 KB, 642x830
The feeling of disappointment is part of the English experience
>>
File: a97612_lando disguise.jpg (51 KB, 450x745) Image search: [Google]
a97612_lando disguise.jpg
51 KB, 450x745
>can't even finish first
>Wales is better
>tiny ass Wales

FUCKING
KEK
>>
Roy Hogson.
>>
I'll never understand why they wouldn't put Rashford on. Kane and Vardy are useless. Rashford has been hot and know one has scouted him extensively. He be destroying these meme teams
>>
We are beyond shit
>>
Too many English players.
>>
Shit fucking finishing, awkward midfield.

Roy will get the blame from the retards, but he plays the team and players the retards demand to see and they still fucking fail.
>>
Imagine being Hodgson.

After people screaming at you the correct subs, you finally make them, and it works.

Then you go into the next match, and completely change it around. Surprisingly, it doesn't work.

How does this man dress himself? How does he not have to wear a bicycle helmet all time?
>>
>tfw these bs euros meant literally everyone qualifies and you couldn't witness england choke their way out of the tournament in the group stage
>>
>>68738411
LIVE BY THE RIVER
>>
Muh tactics, boredom
>>
Garbage squad
>>
>>68738406
They did but getting 0 goals when England dominated the game is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>68738406

Yes, with a fluke goal in stoppage time, otherwise they'd be eliminated with 3 draws.
>>
>>68738133
/game
>>
Another boring game. New rules means no pressure for Slovakia to get a win, and they sit in the box all game.

Plus our strikers are shit.
>>
>>68738406
The sheep shaggers now finish 1st and we are 2nd. That's the issue.
>>
>>68738481
Hope we get to play you, Icebro.
>>
>>68738348
Portugal will beat england
>>
>NI finish 3rd tomorrow and get to face Wales in the RO16

P-please
>>
> 24 teams in the Euro
Worst idea ever
>>
You are fucking retarded if you think that this strategy isn't gonna kick ass when the other teams aren't parking the bus.

>Undefeated
>Up against Iceland or Hungary

COME ON ENGLAND
>>
>>68738486
>but he plays the team and players the retards demand to see
Are you drunk or did you just watch the wrong match?
>>
>Hmm they're camped outside the box and packing the middle
>I know I'd better switch to a diamond and pack the middle too so there's no space at all this will work
>Woy "Fucking" Hodgson

Embarrassing
>>
We've never been good at breaking down buses, we usually have a winger in the squad who can pepper balls into the box but Woy only brought Sterling as one and took 5 strikers instead.
>>
>>68738075
You lads are never going to get rid of Woy.
The FA loves his because he's the quintessential "yes man".

Enjoy mediocrity forever, despite having exciting young players coming through.
>>
>>68738406

1st in the group get to play 3rd from another group next round.

If you come 2nd in the group you'll be playing 1st tier next round.
>>
England is a joke
>>
>>68737937
>implying than avoid Goat Iniesta until final match is something wrong

top burger kek
>>
should have been vardy off for kane instead of studge desu. vardy's not suited for a game where you're camped in the opposition's half. he was good first half, not in the second.
also quite sad to see rooney try and drive through players and have his body let him down.
>>
>>68737937
>What went wrong?
England was a mistake.
>>
File: 234523452435.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
234523452435.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
FUCK YOU ENGLAND YOU CUNTS I BET ON YOU

Never betting on that piece of shit overrated team again, it's like they can't do shit in international competitions except stay in them long enough to lose against proper teams.

I only have myself to blame though, fucking cunts couldn't beat Russia, so why did I believe in them? And FUCK SLOVAKIA for parking the bus and being happy with 3rd place, hope their team dies in a bus crash on the way home.
>>
>>68738626
I heard Arsene Wenger was interested
>>
>>68738200

I don't really care about englel but henderson and wilshit aren't their first choice CM and thier fullbacks were B team
>>
>>68738490
Topkek
>>
>>68737937
EU
>>
shit match can't believe I watched the whole thing

anyway remember to cheer for dubs republic tomorrow
>>
>>68738711
You didn't learn your lesson from the World Cup?
>>
I feel that none of those players truly care about playing for England.
>>
>>68738601
>Are you drunk or did you just watch the wrong match?
All your favourite meme players were on the fucking field and they flopped.
>>
>>68738646
>The Netherlands saying this

Haha, which group are you in again?
>>
>>68738589
Wanted to play England desu, Wales are scarier.
>>
This is what happens when you don't have a player like Iniesta/Modric to open up the bus.
>>
Nothing. That was England at their best
>>
>>68738635

Luckily all of group F is shite, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>68738646
Means literally nothing come form you, desu.
>>
>>68737937
I wanted to put a bullet in the Slovakian keeper;s head when he shaved 1-2 minutes off stoppage time.
>>
England are shit and filled with 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10 players is what went wrong.

>Tfw dele Ali is the top young talent and saviour of English football

Top kek. Literally wouldn't get a game for the Spanish u21s
>>
>Vardy
Not luring Slovak out of the box and playing long ball.
>>
>>68738711
>overrated

Our team is overrated? I thought everyone knew we were shit
>>
>>68737937
Clyne's chance should've been a penalty
>>
>>68738764
Watch the last game
>>
>>68738711
>betting on england
fucking hell lad, never bet on england. no one in england bets on england. we're like the international spurs. if you're counting on us to do something you're fucked.
>>
Jordan Henderson is the English Iniesta
>>
>>68738711
>betting on england

I neglected a ramsey score and wales to win bet for a "safer" vardy to score anytime.

never again.
>>
>>68738711
Kek, I was thinking of betting on them too, thank fuck
>>
>>68738769
>Rose off for Hendershit
>Rashford absent
>Kane on the pitch
>Wilshere starting
Get fucked mate.
>>
>>68738817
This.
England haven't had a genuinely world class player for years.
>>
>Unbeaten in the boring group stage

Nothing.
>>
>England vs Russia = 1-1
>Wales vs Russia = 3-0
holy fucking shit
>>
>>68738829
only way he works, otherwise get him off for kane. kane shoots and shoots and shoots and eventually scores. vardy needs space to run into and tonight after the first half hour there was none.
>>
>>68738889
Kane is one of you meme players, you silly paki.
>>
A number of things went wrong:
Our manager is an idiot
Our strikers can't finish
Our defence isn't exactly world class
A very loud minority of our fans are intolerable
>>
>>68738905
Who was the last world class player we've had? I can't remember.
>>
>>68737937
Woy fell for the memes
>>
>>68738829
To be fair the Slavs were glued to their goal for the entire match, they were never going to be drawn out.
>>
>>68738275
This

Kane and Rooney would have been perfect for the whole game here, even Alli.
>>
Enjoy France
>>
>>68738406
>tfw mathematically first in the group with one game to play
>tfw will get Croatia or Spain
why is UEFA so ABI?
>>
Oi you fooking knobheads
>>
at least the wilshit meme is over. alli did more with his first touch than wilshit managed in 60 minutes.
>>
Who are they going to play in the round of 16?
>>
>>68738960
>my sides
You guy don't anyone who could finish in the box under pressure. Morons kept on attacking with the same offense over and over.
>>
>>68739008
Vardy of course
>>
>tfw Ronaldo decides to be good if England play Portugal
JUST
>>
>>68738971
>Kane is one of you meme players
The fuck are talking about? Kane is the premiere Hodgson choice.
>>
England will play the 2nd placed from group F next

Most likely Portugal. But I hope it'll be Iceland.
>>
>>68738711
>I only have myself to blame though, fucking cunts couldn't beat Russia, so why did I believe in them?
agree
>>
>>68739103
>You guy don't anyone who could finish in the box under pressure
sorry i don't speak mong. no idea what you're trying to say but well done for working a computer
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1037x873) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1037x873
Lads ive just found jordan hendersons referendum voting slip, can someone help me get it back to him please?
>>
>>68739136
Iceland is the premiere bus parking team, so I'd rather it be portugal 2bh
>>
>>68739136
>tfw Roy was the mastermind all along and at that second place was better than first
APOLOGISE
>>
>>68738810

The Icebros will be a problem.
>>
File: 1465630041868.png (31 KB, 659x729) Image search: [Google]
1465630041868.png
31 KB, 659x729
SLOVAKIAN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

ENJOY YOUR SECOND PLACE KEKOLDS
>>
England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.
>>
You guys blame Woy, but the team penned Slovakia back with barely a sniff at goal, so the tactics worked. It's up to the players to put the ball in the net. Very poor finishing. You wouldn't think a team with the top two scorers in the premier league, Daniel Sturridge and Rooney in midfield would have trouble finishing, but England find a way.
>>
ABEs are pathetic

UNDEFEATED
>>
>>68737937
6 (SIX) changes made to the line up and four of them were total shit
>>
>>68739225
First place would have been better, you would have played a 3rd placed team then
>>
>slaven saying how it is
i don't want him to be but he's right. wrighty can't stand it
>>
>>68739008
Paul Gascoigne was the last world class attacking player. Maybe Lampard could make a claim

>inb4 Scholes

'no'
>>
>>68739173
Hello Achmed, when did you arrive in our country?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 470x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 470x478
>>68739173
Have a nice day Nigel.
>>
Not trying to be mean, serious question. Why does England usually play pretty well, create chances, but fail to score the goals?
>>
>>68739008
Rooney
>>
>>68738860
Swear to fucking god-I'm playing poker a few years ago in Vegas and have of couple of English dudes at the table. Everyone's having a good time and sports betting comes up, the mere mention of betting on England in footy gets answered with guffaws and serious talk about avoiding getting fucked by England in tournaments. Took their advice and saved myself money and misery during the last World Cup.
>>
>>68739186
Made me laugh :-D
>>
>>68739288
scotland pls go. this tournament is nothing to do with you.
>>
>>68738348
>portugal getting out the groups
>>
File: lolhf.png (97 KB, 234x281) Image search: [Google]
lolhf.png
97 KB, 234x281
>>68739225
enjoy facing portugal if they finish second and france in quarter final
>>
>>68739244
You are getting memed bro
>>
shit players, nobody cares in the team, shit manager with shit tactics and brainrot
>>
England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.
>>
>>68739312
literally no one knows.
The players are good, there's plenty of chances and the manager isn't afraid to make substitutions but England cannot finish for shit.
>>
>>68739312
England can't do diddly shit against defending teams.
And Slovakia wisely put their entire population behind the ball.
>>
>>68739280
It won't be easier than Iceland though (watch us fuck it up), Portugal might be tough if Ronaldo turns up.

If we can't beat either of those then really is no fucking point going any further.
>>
>>68739349
Portugal are wank.
>>
>>68738203
Yeah it does though. Germany France and Italy in pretty sure are all on that side of the bracket no? Qfinals at best
>>
>>68739244
England will get kicked out in the first knockout game

top kek
>>
>>68739312
Our strikers are good at getting past defenders and counter attacking. Slovakia, Wales and Russia all parked the bus so we were fucked in our strategy. Should work better in the knockout stages
>>
>>68739349
England are better than both these teams
What point are you even making? Free run to the semi's?
>>
>players like Rashford and Sturridge being selected over defoe
>>
>>68739312
everyone is scared to shoot and when they finally do there is no commitment and too much hesitancy which causes innaccuracy
>>
>>68739330
Never again, that's what I learned today. Absolute cunts.

It's the opposite with Italy, and to some extent Germany. No matter how shit they are before a tournament, they bring their A game to tournaments almost always.
>>
>>68739349
i want this 2bf

bored of playing teams who don't want to play
>>
>>68739438
its because Germany gets bored
>>
>>68738490
Kek
>>
>>68739424
HESKEY WHEN??
>>
>>68738406
>americans & soccer episode 12
>>
ahahahahah BTFO by WALES

not even Welsh

but that has to fuckin hurt
>>
File: 1466337844414.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466337844414.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>
>>68739373

>shit player better than bale

stopped reading
>>
>>68738711
>indulge yourself in betting
>mad when you loose money

I guess your the kind of guy who will rage when you'll discover that he has a lung cancer after smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 30 years, right?
>>
>>68739312
All the teams we've played so far have played incredibly defensively (blame UEFA) and we have no one who can penetrate a wall.
>>
>>68739414
this, i'm not actually that bothered. weirdly i think we'll be better against better teams. wales scored three cos russia had to attack and it gave them space. if slovakia had to try and score i reckon we'd have banged 3 in as well. meme away though JFs, i enjoy it.
>>
There's needs to be some new rules innovation to prevent shit teams parking the bus 24/7.
>>
>Russia already kicked out
>hosting wc 2018
>will probably have ultras at every game beat up and kill fans from other teams

JUST
>>
>tfw everyone depressed by our performance
Wat do lads must be one positive out of tonight?
>>
>>68739008
Shearer? Owens?
>>
>>68738814
>>68738797
as if you've accomplished more in the past 18 years (with 5x as many people)
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 364x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 364x242
>>68738003
>>
File: 1422309110601.jpg (131 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1422309110601.jpg
131 KB, 803x688
>>68739244
>>
>>68737937

We didn't score.

That was literally it mate, other than that we played well, it was clear from the beginning the Slovak's were going to park the bus the entire game.
>>
>>68739502
Wales had an advantage in their games against Slovakia and Russia, especially the Russia game. Teams aren't just gonna defend against Wales, like all three teams in the group did against England.
>>
>>68739553
Everyone ran around
Lost some calories
Stayed fit
>>
@68739244
no, shit
>>
>>68739553
Wilshere got sent off and Clyne created lots of amazing chances.
>>
I enjoyed watching 10 Englishmen jog for 90 mins
>>
>>68739502
scotland pls go. this tuornament is none of your business
>>
we're the Barca of the Euros

what are we meant to do, when teams literally put 10 men behind the ball?

teams like Wales can score because their opponents think they're a pile of wank, and leave spaces... literally no other team is defended on harder than england
>>
File: 1466356028284.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1466356028284.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
where's this leicester team engkek spoke so highly about?
>>
We would have won if Rooney started.
>>
>>68739593
>rolling out the excuses after losing the top place to WALES

absolutely

fucking

pathetic

lmaooooooooo
>>
>>68739713
Wales scored because Russia had to win today. Slovakia wanted a draw
>>
>>68739713
have fun with Portugal and TSUUU
>>
>>68739717
WTF are on about?
>>
>all these engcucks butthurt over Slovakian defence
>"W-we'll do better against better teams!!"
Haha holy shit the delusion is off the charts
>>
>IT'S COMING HOME LA

Pffft, England is such a joke
>>
>>68739713
what about Germany and Spain?
>>
>>68739713
>>68739713
this 2bh
>>
>>68739713
You'd think England would be more underestimated considering they didn't make it out of group stage in the 2014 WC.
>>
>>68739744
dont get too excited. you wont be in another tournament for a good 20 years
>>
>3 teams playing anti-football against us because we were so dominant

we need to be more clinical with our chances, but playing against 10 defenders every game is hard for any team
>>
>>68739713
If we can't beat defensive teams then we aren't going to beat good teams either.
>>
>>68739508
>le betting is haram man
Fuck off Muhammad, betting on euro matches is fun. Makes watching them entertaining. If I weren't betting, I'd have turned off the TV because of how shit that game was.
>>
>>68738457
>3-2
>>
>>68739771
Wales up against Poland or Germoney.
>>
>>68739186
hehe
>>
slaven's a really fucking good pundit desu
>>
File: 1466265755935.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1466265755935.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>68739775
all the britfags were going on and on about the leicester team a few months ago. why couldn't they put them in this other soccer tournament? instead, they're second to hugh laurie.
>>
>>68739713
kek
>>
>>68739809
we're gonna fucking win it you bellend
>>
Do you guys think that guy was actually injured towards the end of the match?
>>
>>68739891
Go back to your ape hoop you fucking nigger.
>>
>>68738711

never believe in england
>>
>>68739798
We may be shit, but Kane, Vardy, Sturridge and Rashford are all great strikers that are hard to defend against. Opposing teams can't afford to not play defensively.
>>
File: 1466456151031.png (560 KB, 1210x925) Image search: [Google]
1466456151031.png
560 KB, 1210x925
>shoot randomly into 10 slovak defenders while only two of your players are in the box
>expect a goal to magically appear from the goal fairy

wtf lads
>>
>>68739891
>amerifat gibberish
literally no idea what you just said lad
>>
>>68739438
Just looking at their tournament over the last few years is enough to give one second thoughts about laying down some action.

Good team and all but holy fucking shit are they a nightmare to bet on.
>>
>>68739891
>>68739953
AMERIPIG BTFO
>>
For the Group F games on Wednesday, which do you think would be better to watch as an England supporter?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10539035
>>
File: 1393594222946.jpg (29 KB, 464x332) Image search: [Google]
1393594222946.jpg
29 KB, 464x332
>>68739953
>ape hoop
>watches the most memed sport
>>
>>68739864
That's not an american flag
>>
>>68739827
they dont give themselves a chance when they dont push the defenders up when the other team are all defending
>>
>>68739891
It's best not to comment unless you're sober.
>>
England beat Wales hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
>>
File: 1466318281469.jpg (318 KB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1466318281469.jpg
318 KB, 1000x967
>>68739990
>britkeks
>second to wales
:^)
>>
File: 1464628377359.jpg (117 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464628377359.jpg
117 KB, 600x900
>>68738075
>deluded fans

>Literally every English person saying our team is shit

So our team is glorious and the best team in the world then? According to your logic?

Cunt smear.

>>68737937
What went wrong America?
>>
>>68739717
the best leicester players were french and algerian. there was a decent english player but he wasnt selected in the end
>>
>>68740046
Eat Shit And Die
>>
Gonna take England getting BTFO by a TSUperman hat-trick to forget about PU70
>>
>>68738450
So like American women, hence why the go and fuck blacks.
>>
File: sterlel.png (444 KB, 655x449) Image search: [Google]
sterlel.png
444 KB, 655x449
>>
Why did Slovakia want a draw anyway?

So they can inevitably go against a team that break past their wall and fail in the knockouts or something?
>>
File: Q22DBXB.jpg (28 KB, 549x735) Image search: [Google]
Q22DBXB.jpg
28 KB, 549x735
>>68740138
get back over the wall, miguel
>>
>>68740189
Put down the crack pipe.
>>
File: 1463642365691.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1463642365691.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>68740134
>decent english player
I thought english were one of the best at soccer. you're telling me they have to get foreign people to play on their teams?
>>
File: mahkymahk.jpg (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mahkymahk.jpg
41 KB, 250x250
>>68740220
ill put a pipe up your crack, pu70
>>
>>68740134
Are you talking about Drinkwater?
>>
>team parks all their players in the box
>bring ball back
>they just stay in the box

how the fuck are you supposed to score then?????

tired of this meme game desu
>>
can americans please stop being retarded and never post in """"""""soccer"""""""" threads again?
>>
>>68739244
>Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.

top lel
>>
>>68740318
Now you understand how Man Utd have felt for the past 3 years.
>>
>>68740339
>1-7
can brazilians please stop being retarded and never play in """"""""soccer"""""""" again?
>>
england is just so shit in the final third

>have time to cross
>dont
>run it in and lose it
>not even a corner

top kek

rooney is useless, get the niggers off your team and you might win something. those niggers cant even cross a fucking ball

>>68740318

corners
>>
>>68740184
To increase chance of qualify of course
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 660x495
>>68740408
>>
>>68738582
They're doing penalty and rollypolly drills every day now
>>
>>68740226
only the prememeier league

real english football is the championship but they all opt to play for one of the irelands, scotland or wales
>>
>>68739008
gerrard
>>
>>68740411
>corners
AH YES LET'S SHOOT A BALL INTO LITERALLY 10 SLOVAKS AND A GOALKEEPER

how the fuck are you supposed to score form that
>>
>>68737937
I really don't understand all this banter. They played well today and deserved to score one or two goals. On the other hand the slavs never could do anything at all to even attempt to attack.
England couldn't score and that sucks, yes, but still I don't understand why everybody is mockinh them. .

Really I consider France's performances, for instance, way worse than England's.
>>
File: 1408584893436.png (312 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
1408584893436.png
312 KB, 558x558
>>68740481
>real english football
>wales is above england
here's to the english caliphate
>>
>>68740509
>Implying these kinds of people actually follow football
>>
>>68740509
Just a warmup for when Englel loses to Portugal in penalties.
>>
This game was made for Carroll to come on and nick a goal from a corner. That fucking Woy picks Rashford instead. What the literal fuck.
>>
>>68740501

lmao you englishmen are thick in the head

yeah if you actually played you would understand that aerial crosses such as corners can't be defended if the ball goes straight to your player, standing his ground.

you just fucking play aggressive, grind corners, and 1 in 10 corners goes in.

and you win 1-0. sure its ugly, but winning is all that counts
>>
>>68739713
>defended on
kys so hard
>>
>>68740394
Quite fucking true. Or it was a bit like watching the old United where for opposing teams a draw for them was like a win
>>
>>68738591
>when the other teams aren't parking the bus.
>Up against Iceland or Hungary
you see the flaw there?
>>
File: PureAmerican.jpg (519 KB, 1320x1088) Image search: [Google]
PureAmerican.jpg
519 KB, 1320x1088
>>68740581
its a boring game, m9
>>
>Expecting anything from England

They haven't been good for a long while. They scrape out wins against nobody teams in friendlies and then get trashed by the big boys in real tournaments every time.
>>
>>68740184
why wouldnt you in their position?
>>
>>68738541

Considering a fluke goal we conceded in stoppage time is the only reason we were in that position, it's fair. Besides, most of the Wales game was played in their half.
>>
>>68740740

This Euro doesn't even have big boys. Literally no one's been impressive except Spain and Pasta.
>>
>>68737937
I only watched the last 40 minutes, because i thought it started an hour later

they dominated completely, played much better than against Russia

they just didn't score
>>
File: 1456680218677.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456680218677.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>68738348
>>might get Portugal so we can trash them
My sides.
>>
File: woy.jpg (89 KB, 916x916) Image search: [Google]
woy.jpg
89 KB, 916x916
As long as Roy Hodgson is in charge, England will not win any silverware. He's so afraid of backlash to make any sort of positive change, and that attitude extends to the players. On the rare occasion when he remembers he has testicles and makes a positive sub (e.g. bringing Sturridge and Vardy on) there's a huge difference.

There's a reason Wales won this group. Chris Coleman and the players are happy to be in France and passionate enough to go out and fight for a win. England play a negative game and that's why they won't win anything while Woy's in charge.

>tfw no drinkwater
>>
>>68738711
>betting on England

This is the night that keeps on giving.
>>
>much lauded attack before the tournament
>cant score goals

i thought it would be our defence that would let us down, but it turns out all these meme strikers are shit
>>
>>68740908
>Get P0rtugal
>Le never turns up in big games man actually turns up
Might be too much for to take, honestly.
>>
>>68740952
but England completely dominated offensively, it's just that you can't do shit when the other team is in the box 24/7
>>
>>68740986
>it's just that you can't do shit when the other team is in the box 24/7
if that was true Spain wouldn't win a game
>>
>>68740986
because we were clueless in that situation. nobody wanted to take players on or create something out of nothing. they just played it safe passing sideways. no one wanted to take players on. we never looked dangerous.
>>
>>68738201
>we play shit against shit teams, but boy you wanna see us against the worlds best.

Fucking idiot, these jonnys are going to rip us apart when whe lose to a "c" class side.
>>
>>68739008
>Who was the last world class player we've had?

Ashley Cole.

Frank Lampard.

[spoiler]Wayne Rooney[/spoiler]
>>
>>68740986
Nice excuse. Poland beat NI which didn't even take a single shot if I remember correctly.
>>
>>68740986
well maybe we shouldnt have dominated then, mabe we should have let them play a bit spread them about and hit them on the counter. we do have vardy after all. Dominating doesnt mean shit if you dont score.
>>
>playing on a Monday instead of Saturday so I can't go on the piss

Thanks a fucking lot england
>>
File: union jack.png (13 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
union jack.png
13 KB, 1280x640
>>68737937
the flag
needs more nationalism
>>
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>68737937
nothing

they qualified for last 16

it's Russia who's cucked today
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.