[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took my wife and her son out the a ball game and now they want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: RWed9pn.png (809 KB, 592x595) Image search: [Google]
RWed9pn.png
809 KB, 592x595
I took my wife and her son out the a ball game and now they want season tickets. Is $300 for 50 minor league games per person a good price?
>>
Is her son black or Mexican??
>>
>>68729625
Depends.

How much are the cheeseburgers at the stadium?
>>
>>68729625
>that rotting front tooth
>dem titties
Confused
>>
>>68729625
i pay $120 a pop for MLB tickets. although i only get the seats with access to the bar.
>>
Make his real dad pay
>>
i'd pay 300 to motorboat dem tiddies tbqh
>>
>>68729625
>Minor League

Do you live in some small shit hole that the only relevant sports team is a farm team?
>>
>>68729625

Are the tits nice or is that all just bra doing work?
>>
>>68729701
>>68729861
she is just wearing 2 sports bras to make those saggy beasts look somewhat presentable
>>
>>68729782
This.
That's what my real """dad""" had to do even though I refused to call him dad when my mum married my black dad.
>>
>>68729891

I'd still titty fuck her.
>>
>gross fat utters
Disgusting.
>>
>>68730009
chestlet spotted
>>
>>68729625
too much tits
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (14 KB, 303x288) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
14 KB, 303x288
Good thread
>>
Shame about the face.
>>
>>68729625
Jesus she has huge tits what's her cup size
>>
>>68729625

I mean six dollars a game but I doubt you'd go to every one. It might be better to just pay for the games you do want to go to individually. You probably think you will go much more than you actually will.
>>
>>68729625
that is a good price, it's like 6 bucks per game

why you would want to go to 50 minor league baseball games is beyond me though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.