[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 2016 Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 8805111[1].jpg (59 KB, 1197x450) Image search: [Google]
8805111[1].jpg
59 KB, 1197x450
Why are the irish the best supporters ?

They sing in honor of the french police : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQjStTOZVY

They clean their garbage after the party : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNkI0rTFKk

They even sing lullabies for babies in the tram : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXtqjAMvio4

I don't think any other nation can compete with that
>>
Who gives a fuck
>>
To make the English look like shit
>>
>>68728652
I hope you're welsh or northern irish, in other case you should feel ashamed
>>
>>68728687
Northern Irish, and you should feel embarrassed for making such a retarded thread
>>
>>68728623

Because we have a reputation and now we have to live up to it. That's literally the only reason. We are tryhards otherwise we are the same as other fans
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>68728623
we're good boys

just don't let ISIS get up to their shenanigans or that will change
>>
>>68728737
I don't take the councils from occupants
>>
>>68728757
Well, after seeing english and russian fans, it's always good to see good people like irish supporters
>>
>>68728806
But you suck off tourists depending on their behaviour
>>
>>68728737
I hope you're being ironically butthurt
>>
We're top lads but all this Irish fan dick sucking is getting a bit much.
>>
>>68728882
I just appreciate people being nice and friendly when they come to my country, while some other fans are just drunk wasted assholes fighting and rioting
>>
>>68728919
I'll suck your dick if you don't shut up you faggot
>>
Yeah, you can appreciate them but making a thread on /sp/ praising a bunch of fans and asking why the world cant be a great big hug box is retarded
>>
>>68728919
>>68728942
stop this quarrelling immediately or i'll suck both your dicks and then you'll be sorry
>>
>>68728737

Dont be such a silly billy
>>
>>68728969
Do I have to remain you how the english and east european fans behave here ? French people finds irish supporters friendly so why not saying it ? we always say when something goes wrong, for once we can say that this guys are nice
>>
File: careful now.jpg (42 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
careful now.jpg
42 KB, 650x370
>>68728840

yeah we generally never cause trouble. but in terms of supporting the team I think there are other countries just as good. we probably stand out because we get drunk and do wacky things
>>
>>68728623
I talked with two of them last night. They were looking for la Rue du Commerce so I accompagnied them.
They were pretty cool.
>>
>>68729047
why is it that when you irish get drunk, you're happy and singing an you do funny things, while when the english get drunk, they start behaving like uncivilized subhumans, destroying anything around them?
>>
>>68729114
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>68729082
unfortunatelly my city isn't a host of the Euro so I don't meet any supporters
>>
>>68729114

In vino veritas
>>
>>68729235
why didn't straßburg get any games btw?

do frenchies finally recognized that the city isn't actually french?
>>
>>68729157
I've had English fans in my city, it's not confirmation bias
>>
File: big-drapeau%20strasbourg[1].jpg (101 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
big-drapeau%20strasbourg[1].jpg
101 KB, 800x509
>>68729276
Because there has to be a great and modern stadium for that and the Strasbourg football club is shit. Also, french as fuck !
>>
wtf i love ireland now
>>
>>68730181
ty America sorry about all the immigrants in the early 1900's
>>
>>68730434
>apologizing for making America great

how cucked are you?
>>
>>68730547
Not cucked at all lad just saying those treacherous fuckers could of helped during the war of independence
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.