[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American "logic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
American media logic on sports

> NHL - ~95 % white
Needs diversity

> NFL ~70 % black
Does not need diversity

> NBA ~75 % black
Does not need diversity

> MLB - 8 blacks%, 28 % latinos, 64 % white
Needs diversity

Please explain this. I've seen so many articles bringing up the "issue" of low black player bases in NHL and MLB, where they are slightly "underrepresented".

Yet never seen a single article about how whites are extremely underrepresented in the NFL and NBA.
>>
>>68726988
Cucked politics.

As a swedish person you have to know.
>>
>>68727043
Based Texas delivering truth.
>>
>>68727057

Yeah but you didn't explain it
>>
Black = diverse there. Empire's cast is called diverse, despite being like 90% black.
>>
>>68726988
>own a sports team
>want to win
>hire the best coach for the job
>get called a racist because he's white
I never understood this. Owners want to win. Why do people think hiring the best person for the job is racist?
>>
File: 1438667109234.jpg (15 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1438667109234.jpg
15 KB, 249x249
>it's a anon posts a thread asking something he already knows the answer so he can circlejerk
>>
>>68727089
America is truly cancer. A good example of why whites and blacks shouldnt share borders.
>>
why do you even care? let them live in piece in their tumblr society
>>
>>68726988
>I've seen so many articles bringing up the "issue" of low black player bases in NHL and MLB
you have some links maybe?
>>
>>68727120
this
>>
This is fucking bullshit because out of the two major sports that need to be "more diverse" have the largest amount of non-American athletes than the other two sports combined.
>>
>>68726988
Now that Sweden is a black Muslim country the NHL will have plenty of black players.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>68727130
Because american culture spreads here rapidly since everyone here speaks english. We all learnt it because our own culture sector is tiny due to being a small population and Swedish being a small language. So we consume their movies/sports/series/music.

American influence in Sweden is cancer
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>68727224
Smart. We should start exporting them to the NHL so we get rid of them here

Enjoy them, north americans
>>
>>68727159
I google diversity nba and found the NBA has a diversity problem because they dont hire more black managers.

You cant make this shit up.
>>
>>68726988
why do you assume that anyone gives a shit about the media?
>>
File: image.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>68727421
> AMERICA YES
>>
>>68727241
move to some village or little town in the northern half of the country and I'm sure you won't find that kind of problems
>>
>>68726988
white guilt
>>
>>68727120

You forgot to say "episode"
>>
>>68726988
"Diversity" according to libshits means no white people.
>>
>>68727462

How do you think that "gay marriage" bullshit went from punchline to necessary condition for many voters when it comes to electability?

Surely has nothing to do with the powerful institution that gets to manipulate kids with little filter.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.