[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ameribros and ausfriends I need your imput on how to fix this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-20-16-22-12-1392031929.jpg (5 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20-16-22-12-1392031929.jpg
5 KB, 216x144
Ameribros and ausfriends I need your imput on how to fix this semen slurpage
>>
>>68725223

Shot clock. Unlimited Subs. Goals scored from outside the penalty area are worth 2 points. 10% larger goal. 3 timeouts per team per half. An NFL style playoff system.
>>
>>68725223
it's fine, just add replay review so the halal refs don't have the final say.
>>
Automatic reds for diving or faking injury. If a player lays on the field for more than 10 seconds after a foul, he gets carted off and can't come back in for 5 minutes.

Add automatic replay for penalty kicks and red cards. And each team gets one challenge per game to use on offsides, corner or goal kick situations,etc.

England, France, Germany and USA control fifa to stop third world rigging and bribes.
>>
>>68725223

>notice me big americans overlords

Next time qualify or smhin
>>
Automatically qualify the Netherlands for every tournament
>>
Unlimited subs, no injury time, 1 minute (max) reviews on fouls that lead to penalties kicks and make refs actually enforce the whole rule book.
>>
Add replay reviews of calls and no ties (continuous OT) or straight to penalty kicks
>>
Commercial breaks are a must.

1 goal in 90 minutes and it's when I'm in the piss bucket.

Unacceptable
>>
>>68725367
>France and USA
>stop bribes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Actually punish diving
Stop the clock and get rid of injury time
>>
>>68725223

10 v 10
1 more additional sub
If physio tends to a player, they're off the field for 2 minutes
Major tournaments held by nations/areas if co-hosted that already have the infrastructure in place with minor upgrades.
>>
I honestly think they should make the goals bigger, it's way too hard to score. draws aren't fun people.
>>
>>68725269
most of this is stupid except the goal should be expanded 10%.
>>
>>68725223
Make the field smaller and remove a player from each side.
Replay review for goals.
>>
Allow speckies for headers and we can talk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.