[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your face when you realize that lebron needed to sacrifice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>your face when you realize that lebron needed to sacrifice himself in order to defeat the curse
>your face when you realize that the memeiors would have won if he missed both free throws
>>
File: 2e2.jpg (194 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
2e2.jpg
194 KB, 1200x675
Stipe Miocic broke the curse
>>
They still would have won
>>
>>68723693
>the memeiors would have won
Fuck off.
>>
>>68723717
dude i was rooting for the cavs but you just know if he missed both free throws that the curse was active and happening
>>
if Kyrie Irving doesn't make that 3 and Lebron only makes that one free throw, GSW wins it

Lebron is a choke artist
>>
>>68723773
Buttblasted bandwagoner detected.
>>
>>68723693
I'm 15% sure he didn't actually get hurt and just acted in order to get resting time.
>>
It would have been more poetic for LeBron to take the curse upon his own body and sustain a career ender. Or die
>>
Cleveland is a depressing shithole. You need meth to be happy there.
>>
>>68723773
>Warriors didn't score after the chase down block
>choke artist
>>
File: TheManAbove.png (561 KB, 957x532) Image search: [Google]
TheManAbove.png
561 KB, 957x532
score one for the good guys.
>>
>>68724236
Ahhh... Nothin like some salty califags in the morning
>>
>>68724402

Not that guy, but Cleveland still is a depressing shithole.

On a side note I'm really happy for LeBron, he deserved it. Not sure about the jersey burning fans tho.
>>
18-1
>>
It was like watching the death and resurrection of Christ on live tv
>>
>>68723693
arnt the cavs the meme supreme team?
>>
>>68724084
If he made that dunk, that would be one of his most legendary plays of his career. Fuck the pain man.
>>
>>68724236
>>68724478
>Le coasts are better and more exciting than the Midwest meme

>still shitposting on 4chan with the rest of us

Kek
>>
>>68724084
You'd be an authority on trickery and deceit, do I believe you Moshe
>>
>>68724478
t. Person who has never been to Cleveland
>>
>>68723773
he only missed that free throw because he got fouled hard by draymond and landed on his shooting wrist with all of his 285 pound body, falling at around 20 miles an hour. If he landed cleaner he woulda sank both you fucking pleb.
>>
I can't even imagine how many GS fans were praying he was hurt when that happened.
>>
>>68724084
You obviously have a poor understanding of physics if you don't think a man of Lebron's size falling that hard and breaking his fall with his wrist didn't hurt like hell.
>>
File: jew.jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
47 KB, 428x500
>>68724478
>Bought LeBron jersey twice
>>
In the bar we were at, when he went down you could hear the heartbreak. Literally everyone was silent except for a few muffled "No..."s then he got up and there was some hesitant clapping. When he missed the first free throw it was dead silent again as everyone I'm sure was thinking " so this is how we're going to lose this year...". Then he makes the second shot and the bar goes crazy. People screaming and crying

When we got out to the street, every car had its windows down and was honking including the police. I've never seen Cleveland this happy. Literally hours afterward, cars continued to drive around honking. I even joined in. On the highway they were even doing it.

Maybe Golden State fans were sad they lost, but they'll get over it. Cleveland will never forget the night when they actually won something for a change.

Besides, Cleveland has the most loyal fan base in the country.
>>
File: dell3.jpg (66 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
dell3.jpg
66 KB, 750x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHj_g9IWMc
>>
>>68724599
J.R. Smith said that his game improved when he moved to Cleveland because there wasn't anything to do at night so he had more time to practice.
>>
>Bay area fucks say Cleveland is a shit hole
>having to live paycheck to paycheck on a salary that would let you live like upper middle class anywhere else

San Franciscans will defend this
>>
>>68723693
>I told Lelbron to win one for da land and the absolute madman actually did it
>>
>>68725476
Worst thing about it is that their cost of living would put them at the poverty level equivalent being in a small city.

The asian legislature there is fucking the locals worse than DC is fucking the country.
>>
>>68723693
>your face when you realize that the memeiors would have won if he missed both free throws

50% chance Curry would have bricked it anyway
>>
>>68723693

>Legod
>getting injured when it's time to win one for da land
>>
>>68725394
Funny and sad.
>>
Was this just a act of him going down like that? Sorta how like Iguodala was doing that weird stupid shit by holding his hand last season?

I didn't see Iggy smiling at all that game
>>
>>68724755
Yes his shot was surely on point all night
>>
>>68725002
>I was one of those cars

I will never forget seeing the city the way it was last night.
>>
>>68723693
They sure deserve gay of the day award.
>>
File: col.png (60 KB, 691x384) Image search: [Google]
col.png
60 KB, 691x384
>>68726304
>mfw making a comfy 65k in midwest
>mfw more than enough for my life style and hobbies as a single dude
>mfw would have to make nearly 120k in SF to main current standard of living
lovin every laff
>>
>>68723693
>yfw the Warriors choked worse than 18-1 and 7-1
>>
>>68724084
I actually agree. The slow mo doesn't show him falling awkwardly, however he is a big guy 4u and that in itself could hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>68723693
>your face when you realize LeFlop was overselling his """""""""""""injury""""""""""""""""" so he could have an excuse if he missed the clutch freethrows
>your face when he half choked at the line anyway
>>
>>68726849
You're retarded, but I'd expect that from a flyover state midwestern hick.

Salaries increase in areas with higher costs of living. You get paid shit tier degenerate salaries because you live in a dilapidated shithole with lower standards and poor quality of living.

People in San Fran get paid twice as much as you do and you're bragging about it lmao. Not only that but it proves that San Fran is twice as nice since their cost of living is twice as expensive. But their adjusted salaries make it so that they pay the same relative amount as you do. Go milk the cows bud. Maybe they'll listen to you boasting about living in a shithole.
>>
>>68726849

lol 65k, thats not enough man, not even in the midwest. way to make yourself feel better though i guess.
>>
File: new-orleans-pelicans-nba-2015.jpg (41 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
new-orleans-pelicans-nba-2015.jpg
41 KB, 256x400
>mfw 73-9 destroys Curry's will to leave
>>
>>68727062

AD an evil looking nigga

give him little horns and he looks like satan
>>
File: davis.jpg (49 KB, 573x358) Image search: [Google]
davis.jpg
49 KB, 573x358
>>68727074
works well with his teeth
>>
>>68727040
Make 65k in the south, you'll find your cost of living to be comfy as shit.
>>
>>68723773
>if
>>
>>68727016

>half choked

Just like GSW half won, nobody actually gives a shit about the missed free throw other than salty meme state fans.
>>
>>68727016
>half choked

You either choke or don't choke
>>
>>68723773
how about the three pointer before kyrieès by lebron

if he didnt hit that one they would have lost
>>
>>68724599
Not hom but I live in Chicago and Ohio is a wasteland.
>>
>>68723773
Not really

They would of won 90-89
>>
>>68727016

I think lebron was just in shock realizing he was going to ice the championship with his next two free throws. He might have been selling just to get extra rest time, but like I said I think he was just in shock and taking in the moment
>>
>>68723773
If ifs and buts were chips and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas
>>
>>68723773
Iggy missed 2 free throws and steph bricked three wide open 3's late in the 4th

Not to mention that hilarious behind the back pass that went straight out of bounds
>>
>>68727040
dude 65 k is super fucking fine for Ohio are you kidding me? you can live comfortably with 40k because houses and rent can cost less than fucking cell phone bills.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.