[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jordan who?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: clxenbjvaaaedsvzhk0x.jpg (55 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
clxenbjvaaaedsvzhk0x.jpg
55 KB, 854x480
Jordan who?
>>
>>68722768
>MUH VOLUME STATS

Jordon didn't have to play 7 games.
>>
>>68722789
What are you on about, how is the amount of games relevant?

The fact that he's leading blocks and rebounds is crazy.
>>
>>68722803
Shitposting
>>
>>68722768
Nostalgia Fags on suicide watch.
>>
File: Pimp-Michael-Jordan-1.jpg (655 KB, 886x1267) Image search: [Google]
Pimp-Michael-Jordan-1.jpg
655 KB, 886x1267
Let's not start this argument. What's important to note is that the memers got BTFO, Steph got exposed, we know he couldn't beat the Bulls nor Magic era Lakers or prime Shaq and almost prime Kobe Lakers. Ayesha also tastes like honey nut cheerios
>>
>>68722803

>critical thinking

not him btw

>play less games
>i.e. win more quickly
>i.e dominate the series, barely lose
>i.e dont have to be the only person on my team doing anything useful
>i.e. spread the work load with my team that is winning more quickly
> GOAT didn't inflate his numbers because he just got the job done in half the time lelbrun did
>>
>>68722861
this

the meme is dead
>>
>>68722865
jordan avg 9.9 free throw attempts in his entire playoffs career
>>
>>68722902

>forced to play the meta of his time

can't fault him for having to play in the paint
>>
File: 1466134707711.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466134707711.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>68722861
>Let's not start this argument. What's important to note is that the memers got BTFO, Steph got exposed
>Ayesha also tastes like honey nut cheerios
This.Truly a Goat Performance and all Goldenstate fans got cucked insanely hard.It is unbelivable how hard they are damage controlling with "MUH FIXED LEAGUE",when theier whole team chocked so hard.
>>
congrats lebron!

he might have been stat-padding or whatever, but he worked hard enough for those.

maybe it was just dumb of GSW to give him free chasedown blocks and steals
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.